Oh My, Don't you post alot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,239 posts
  • Name:Kev
  • Car:too many

Posted 06 October 2011 - 05:49 AM

Had this emailed to me...

Hello my name is Rebecca Gray. My car was stolen from Stapyton last seen in Beenleigh. I was hoping if you saw it or saw anyone selling parts of it you could contact me or the Beenleigh Police (Specifically Officer Matthew Field)

The car is an Lh 74 torana green with a cream roof and cream seats brown interior, plastic wood grain and black (although the passenger side has two replacement doors red/maroon). It has hot wires on it and is unmolested outside (a small ding in nose cone and a tear in the bottom left boot panel). The indicator arm is broken on the end also. and the ariel.

It has a near new 2.5" exhaust, a red 186 converted and bored, lowered springs and a 350 holley. It had no battery and the diffs about to go. Its automatic with kill switches fitted.

It also has white lino cut out as a fitted boot liner and had all the original jacks and gear set up in the back.

Shes pretty plain looking, everything original (inside too) but ive had her since 2000 (you may have seen me driving it around woodridge until 06) and I miss her alot. I would love her back in any condition. I will keep searching for as long as it takes. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks rebecca Gray 047 8135385.

#2 _CHOPPER_

_CHOPPER_
  • Guests

Posted 06 October 2011 - 09:30 AM

It would help to reply to her and try get a couple of pics if possible, plus engine, body numbers etc.

#3 _Big T_

_Big T_
  • Guests

Posted 06 October 2011 - 09:37 AM

^ already done that. I got the same email as Kev yesterday and was waiting until she sent me pics before posting. When she sends them through I will put them up here.

Cheers,

T

#4 Shtstr

Shtstr

Formerly lcxu105

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,809 posts
  • Name:Mmmmmmm
  • Car:lx hatchback lc gtr

Posted 07 October 2011 - 09:35 PM

I hope she gets her car back.

If we can have some more info on when iy was taken and a rego number too if possible. If i was her i would ask the local wreckers they might have been asked to buy the car as some car thives in the area are realy dumb.

#5 GML-31

GML-31

Oh My, Don't you post alot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,239 posts
  • Name:Kev
  • Car:too many

Posted 08 October 2011 - 02:51 PM

pics

pics

Attached Files

#6 Shtstr

Shtstr

Formerly lcxu105

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,809 posts
  • Name:Mmmmmmm
  • Car:lx hatchback lc gtr

Posted 08 October 2011 - 03:41 PM

thanks i'am in the area i will keep an eye out and ears open.

#7 frash da bucket

frash da bucket

Forum Fixture

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,890 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 11:24 PM

I do hope she gets her car back intact.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users