• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#26 _timbotorrie_

_timbotorrie_
  • Guests

Posted 28 May 2006 - 07:50 PM

now thats a good job! :spoton:

would like to ask the bloke if he plans to put NOS on it

if he replys yeah mate i would like to put NITROUS on it one day, then that would stipulate if he is a ricer boy or not :D

#27 _TORANASS_

_TORANASS_
  • Guests

Posted 28 May 2006 - 08:14 PM

OK POEPLE SINCE I STARTED THIS THREAD AND NAMED IT, ILL EXPLAIN WHAT I MENT BY USING THE WORD "RICER"...SIMPLY I MENT AS IN ITS A JAPANESE CAR THATS HAD AN ENGINE OF MY CHOICE HENCE THE REST OF THE TITLE "IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION" MEANING MY DIRECTION..

NO ARGUMENTS PLEASE FOR FUK SAKE

As a matter of fact i actualy like this car a great deal and be aware like said above it could lead to an embarassing moment at the traffic lights if you come beside it..

SOME ADVICE TO ALL MEMBERS. PLEASE DONT RESPOND TO POSTS LIKE DEVILS AS IT WILL ONLY RESULT IN AN ARGUMENT, WE HAVE ALL SEEN THIS HAPPEN TIME AND TIME AGAIN, IF YOU TRUELY CARE FOR THIS FORUMS AND COMMUNITY YOU WILL UNDERSTAND WERE IM COMING FROM BY GIVING THIS ADVICE..

John

Edited by TORANASS, 28 May 2006 - 08:25 PM.

#28 RIM-010

RIM-010

DON'T PANIC

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,076 posts
  • Name:Tim
  • Car:LJ 2 Door - HQ Premier
Garage View Garage

Posted 28 May 2006 - 08:23 PM

Well Clarified, TORANASS. Any car with a Holden V8 has gotta be worth a look.

But how can you tell, from those pics, that it is a 308?

RIM

#29 RIM-010

RIM-010

DON'T PANIC

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,076 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 28 May 2006 - 08:24 PM

Gaddamit. Double Post

RIM

Edited by RIM-010, 28 May 2006 - 08:24 PM.

#30 _TORANASS_

_TORANASS_
  • Guests

Posted 28 May 2006 - 08:26 PM

Easy way to tell RIM is by the water pump...and timing case cover.. If you've owned as many holden V8s as me you to would be able to identify one even from looking at a bolt..

John

Edited by TORANASS, 28 May 2006 - 08:28 PM.

#31 RIM-010

RIM-010

DON'T PANIC

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,076 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 28 May 2006 - 08:30 PM

Ok, thanks for that. I have owned a total of, umm, lemme think.... ZERO Holden V8s, so I cant say that I'm an expert. But, ive owned 3 Red 6's, so I'm gettin there.

RIM

#32 _JBird_

_JBird_
  • Guests

Posted 29 May 2006 - 11:45 AM

No officer! its STOCK! :D

#33 _Loki_

_Loki_
  • Guests

Posted 29 May 2006 - 12:18 PM

bguckit, I'm not scared, I'll run straight.
I'll take him on :P

#34 _Lostit_

_Lostit_
  • Guests

Posted 29 May 2006 - 12:32 PM

Only if i had some spare cash 400 + twin snails + rx4(rice) = dreamland

Denis
Lostit

#35 _TORANASS_

_TORANASS_
  • Guests

Posted 29 May 2006 - 01:17 PM

Hey Loki Jack Bauer wouldnt even try racing him..lol

RX4s arnt RICE, far from it... More like EGG BEATERS..lol

John

Edited by TORANASS, 29 May 2006 - 01:17 PM.

#36 _Loki_

_Loki_
  • Guests

Posted 29 May 2006 - 01:36 PM

Hey Loki Jack Bauer  wouldnt even try racing him..lol

RX4s arnt RICE, far from it... More like EGG BEATERS..lol

John

Ahahaha :spoton:

It's Not the Size of the Dog in the Fight; It's the Size of the Fight in the Dog :P

Getting your headlights absolutely sucked out while your rocking backward and forward in your seat trying to use your body weight go faster cause you're losing that badly while screaming "COME ON COME ON!" in a high pitched girly voice is just as fun as being in a 13 sec car up against a 21 sec car. :spoton:

Edited by Loki, 29 May 2006 - 01:40 PM.

#37 _TORANASS_

_TORANASS_
  • Guests

Posted 29 May 2006 - 01:46 PM

Best fun is when its battle of the struglers when you and a mate are in 2daily drivers racing neck & neck.. Might not be an 11sec race but its the best when you both thrashing the absolute shit out your car to just get 1meter in front for a victory..

John

#38 orangeLJ

orangeLJ

Yes, yes I do post alot!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,259 posts

Posted 29 May 2006 - 03:21 PM

Best fun is when its battle of the struglers when you and a mate are in 2daily drivers racing neck & neck.. Might not be an 11sec race but its the best when you both thrashing the absolute shit out your car to just get 1meter in front for a victory..

John

Yeh the 95 charade i have as a daily cops a thrashing. You atleast gotta try and beat the middle ages lady driver in her ss commodore off the lights! i can say that the little buzz box has had the absolute tits revved off her more times then i can count.

Getting your headlights absolutely sucked out while your rocking backward and forward in your seat trying to use your body weight go faster cause you're losing that badly while screaming "COME ON COME ON!" in a high pitched girly voice is just as fun as being in a 13 sec car up against a 21 sec car. 

i can identify with this, way too much, i thought it was just me who did it though?? go figure.
Chris :rockon:

Edited by orangeLJ, 29 May 2006 - 03:25 PM.

#39 _TORANASS_

_TORANASS_
  • Guests

Posted 29 May 2006 - 05:44 PM

At least it's a 308.

Edited by TORANASS, 29 May 2006 - 05:46 PM.

#40 _Terrible One_

_Terrible One_
  • Guests

Posted 30 May 2006 - 08:42 PM

Did you post the right picture? I fail to see any "rice".

That car posted looks cool though.

#41 _jap-xu1_

_jap-xu1_
  • Guests

Posted 30 May 2006 - 08:54 PM

a turbo is rice didnt you know? :)

#42 RIM-010

RIM-010

DON'T PANIC

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,076 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 30 May 2006 - 09:02 PM

So MR MAD is rice? Multiple TT Commodores in the Summernats Dyno hall are ricers?

HSVGTS's TT GTO (?) is a ricer?

RIM

#43 _jap-xu1_

_jap-xu1_
  • Guests

Posted 30 May 2006 - 09:12 PM

yeah all rice :)

#44 _TORANASS_

_TORANASS_
  • Guests

Posted 30 May 2006 - 09:20 PM

Hey Jap-XU1, go back a few posts and read the one were i explained why i called it rice...

If you cant be stuffed going thru the thread ill explain again just for you mate...

I REFER TO ANY JAPANESE CAR A RICER. ITS JUST A SLANG WORD I USE AND SO DO MANY MORE FORUM MEMBERS. NO OFFENCE MENT TO ANY ONE OF JAPANESE DECENT OR THAT OWNS A JAP CAR.

Now if you didnt get the message i doubt that anyone can help you mate, sorry but we cant performe mirracles dude..

John

#45 _jap-xu1_

_jap-xu1_
  • Guests

Posted 30 May 2006 - 09:26 PM

haha man.
you should have been born a fish with a bite like that!

#46 Tiny

Tiny

Oh My, Don't you post alot

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,018 posts
  • Name:Tiny

Posted 31 May 2006 - 07:26 PM

hahah

I can see where John's coming from here!
John's been caught in the middle of a few of these kind of arguements before and he's keen NOT to repeat it!! THats why he posted in such big red letters what he has said all along!

Anyhow.. I too can see that jap-XU1 is shit stirring from the abuse that went on long ago, so its all good :spoton:

You guys really do make me laugh.. Your both on the same wavlength yet can argue ( in a pretty nice way lately i will say!) forever...

Anyhow.. as has been said, The word's been used as aussie slang and thats the way it was intended!

Play nice in the sandbox! ;)

Cheers :rockon:

#47 _Shayde_

_Shayde_
  • Guests

Posted 31 May 2006 - 07:54 PM

I'd prefer to call my car performance.. But hey, if you wanna call my R33 that runs 13s rice, so be it.

#48 _CHOPPER_

_CHOPPER_
  • Guests

Posted 31 May 2006 - 11:25 PM

My definition of rice is slightly different. As a general rule, they are Japanese cars modified for cosmetic reasons only. Whether that be visual or audible modification.

#49 _TORANASS_

_TORANASS_
  • Guests

Posted 31 May 2006 - 11:39 PM

Yeh Tiny my thoughts exactly, iv taken NO OFFENCE to any off japs posts, he can take as good as he gives...

Jap a few of my mates call me SNAPA HEAD...lol Might be true that i bit your bait, but I wonder if your the fisherman or the fish? After all you did surface soon as i posted this lol lol lol

John

Edited by TORANASS, 31 May 2006 - 11:41 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users