Gtr or gtr xu1

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#26 _Skapinad_

_Skapinad_
  • Guests

Posted 06 January 2012 - 07:41 PM

Hi Elaine,

Pics are possible from ipad.  Only thing on this site that is not is shoutbox.

i usually use my mobile to take a phot them just email it directly to my photobucket email....i assume u know how to do this.

Next i usually just go to mail, particularly if your post may take a while, and compose a new message.  Do all your typing in the new message prior to copy and pasting to a new post on GMH.  Main reason, if someone else posts while you copying and pasting photos etc. your post will dissapear and you will have to start again.

Next, log onto photobucket, your pic should be there on the first page.  Tap the picture once and the links will show up.  Youncannot touch these like on a pc.  Tap rhe picture again and it will open it up almost full screen on the ipad.  On the right the links are once again shown,

Where it says IMG code, at the bottom, tap inside where the link text is.  The keyboard will pop up.  Tap and hold in the same place again and once the selections pop up hit "select all" and then "copy".

Return to the gmh post or if you take my advice your dummy new email message and then touch and hold the screen and hit paste.  The link starting and ending with will be pasted to you message.

Cintinue typing in between all the photos you wish to paste.

Next, hit the screen and hold in your composing new email screen, select "select all" and then "copy".  

Head to gmh go to the new message box, open it up, tap inside the text box and hold.... Hit "paste" and there you have it......this was all done on ipad and the below nfortunate pic was the first on my photobucket page..... But serves as a good example!

[IMG]https://cache.gmh-torana.com.au/i174.photobucket.com/albums/w91/skapinad/utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTExMjEwLTAwMDIyLmpwZw.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my iPad

[IMG]https://cache.gmh-to...wMDIyLmpwZw.jpg

Ps. U also cant edit with ipad......nor can u use shoutbox, still waiting for josjua to sort that out......we could before the last change !

#27 _Skapinad_

_Skapinad_
  • Guests

Posted 06 January 2012 - 07:45 PM

****edit, starts and ends in [IMG]****

#28 _hqlden_

_hqlden_
  • Guests

Posted 06 January 2012 - 07:45 PM

Ok I'll try but I have and no luck I can't even open your photo link what the hell am I doing wrong igniting
I'll try with some statesman pics as they are cool and I'll see how I go
Our car came foprom Queensland a year ago you may know it it was numberplate 2850lj

#29 _hqlden_

_hqlden_
  • Guests

Posted 06 January 2012 - 07:50 PM

Ok your photo appeared, did you do that, I'm thinking I've gone crazy I'll try everything you said Tom

#30 _hqlden_

_hqlden_
  • Guests

Posted 06 January 2012 - 07:55 PM

O you have iPad 1 or 2

#31 _hqlden_

_hqlden_
  • Guests

Posted 06 January 2012 - 07:57 PM

Ps that Tom as iin tomorrow

#32 _Skapinad_

_Skapinad_
  • Guests

Posted 06 January 2012 - 07:57 PM

Both, but ipad 1 for this example...... Dont think they are that much different..... But the 2 is a work thing so havent tried with it....

#33 wot179

wot179

Green Eggs and Spam

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,784 posts
  • Name:Jesus Bloody Christ
  • Car:Goon

Posted 06 January 2012 - 09:27 PM

Whod have thought a woman as hairy as that would need to get so drunk to go home with you and your mates,scap.

hehehe

#34 _Skapinad_

_Skapinad_
  • Guests

Posted 06 January 2012 - 11:40 PM

She loved every minute of it....!

#35 _hqlden_

_hqlden_
  • Guests

Posted 07 January 2012 - 12:41 PM

Hey Adam. Shout box worked with iPad

#36 _Skapinad_

_Skapinad_
  • Guests

Posted 07 January 2012 - 01:02 PM

Bummer, mine doesnt..... I assume the shput button is blue when you view it, like the others ? Mine is black and doesnt do anything..

#37 _hqlden_

_hqlden_
  • Guests

Posted 07 January 2012 - 03:24 PM

You have to view in forum and type it there and post it worked it was total mistake by me so try again

#38 _Skapinad_

_Skapinad_
  • Guests

Posted 07 January 2012 - 04:44 PM

Awesome, that actually works, but if i actually just go into shoutbox tab it doesnt....wierd

#39 _hqlden_

_hqlden_
  • Guests

Posted 07 January 2012 - 04:58 PM

Wow I showed you something and I'm sooooo bad with comps
Still can't do photos I'm dying to get my stato pics on as well I'll just keep trying
Were do I see pics of your car ??????
Is it in member details garage?

SS torana hi

#40 _Skapinad_

_Skapinad_
  • Guests

Posted 07 January 2012 - 05:18 PM

My car is pretty boring, its a toyota !

#41 _hqlden_

_hqlden_
  • Guests

Posted 07 January 2012 - 07:08 PM

Hey Adam can you please open pics for me possess in non torana projects pretty pleaze

#42 enderwigginau

enderwigginau

Admin Wrangler

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,000,527 posts
  • Name:Grant
  • Car:76 LX Sedan, 4 seater

Posted 11 January 2012 - 12:25 PM

Adam, after hitting Edit, and it seems to refresh the screen, hit it again and it should go into edit view on the iPad.

#43 _Skapinad_

_Skapinad_
  • Guests

Posted 11 January 2012 - 01:02 PM

just saw your sig grant... not very nice editing my member title without my permission!!

Edited by Skapinad, 11 January 2012 - 01:04 PM.

#44 enderwigginau

enderwigginau

Admin Wrangler

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,000,527 posts
  • Name:Grant
  • Car:76 LX Sedan, 4 seater

Posted 12 January 2012 - 12:26 PM

Sorry, I'll try not to do it again without asking :D

#45 _hqlden_

_hqlden_
  • Guests

Posted 21 January 2012 - 05:54 PM

My little lj is getting quite a histori file. I tracked down the orginal owner and now under stand al the gtr bit on the am getting a emil soon with all the details I'm excite

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users