My wb kruzer

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#26 _hqlden_

_hqlden_
  • Guests

Posted 26 January 2012 - 12:53 PM

just a quick update that pics of stato engine build are updated to current looks like monday 1 pm is starting the engine time only hurdle is with the twim thermo isd will the gilmore belt fit ?????

#27 _hqlden_

_hqlden_
  • Guests

Posted 02 February 2012 - 07:41 PM

more photos of engine on photobucket atko17 wb engine build nearly there radiator gott go in and wiring

#28 _SS Hatchback_

_SS Hatchback_
  • Guests

Posted 18 February 2012 - 09:26 PM

Posted Image

Time to show more pics of this girl ;)

Nice cars and new engine for stato look sweet

#29 _hqlden_

_hqlden_
  • Guests

Posted 18 February 2012 - 09:33 PM

Yes mr awssome

#30 _SS Hatchback_

_SS Hatchback_
  • Guests

Posted 18 February 2012 - 09:40 PM

Yes mr awssome

Ahh you have seen through my harsh exterior and seen my inner awesomeness, it was bound to happen ;)

#31 _UCV8_

_UCV8_
  • Guests

Posted 09 March 2012 - 11:37 AM

The WB sounds tough! saw it go past my house today, assume you have straight cut gears in it as the whine is something else. Not a muscle car! Maybe but it is one tough street machine and black lights look great...we don't have muscle cars in OZ we have street machines anyway. That term was invented my car sellers trying to make a buck on old skool cars...

I have just sold my Monaro and going old school again. If only I could find my old torrie. Looking at flying to Adelaide and collecting a gold XT close your eyes now FORD and driving back with the missus. So keep an eye out.

On another subject are you a member of any club down here or know of one?

Cheers Steve

#32 _hqlden_

_hqlden_
  • Guests

Posted 09 March 2012 - 12:55 PM

We are starting our own Busselton streetmachines Classics not plastic. Wanna join? Will sell u our torri for 16,000

#33 _UCV8_

_UCV8_
  • Guests

Posted 09 March 2012 - 02:15 PM

Nah sorry about the torrie, my aim in life since I sold the torrie was to try as many different cars as possible and everyone of them I tell the wife is a keeper right before I sell it...she hates my obsession. I am interested in the club thing. I was thinking of trying to start one similar to perth ones where it is pretty informal but try and meet every weekend or so somehwere in town for a morning coffee and chat...thats as far as I got though.

#34 _hqlden_

_hqlden_
  • Guests

Posted 09 March 2012 - 09:08 PM

Only jokin about the tour.
But our aim for club is same BBQ at vase hall once month type thing then what ever else happens ie cruise etc

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users