Rear LH replacement floor panels

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 _Gamera90_

_Gamera90_
  • Guests

Posted 09 June 2006 - 06:03 PM

Hi, I finally got round to striping all the interior out of an old LH74 and found most of the floor has been rusted out. I've managed to find reproduction panels for the front floor wells but can't seem to find anyone selling similar panels for the rear. Does anyone know of a shop that might sell theses?.

Also on a side note, does anyone know what area of the boot of an LH would be refered to as the "beaver" panel, is it only the flat area above the fuel tank? or does it encompass the whole boot floor?

Thanks in advance.

#2 _Pete_

_Pete_
  • Guests

Posted 09 June 2006 - 09:06 PM

Sorry I dont know where you'd buy rear floor sections, i would have thought RareSpares would produce them maybe not.

The Beaver panel usually refers to the rear panel that the bumper bar bolts to, this and the part between the tail lamps is normally called the outer beaver panel, the section the bootlid lock striker bolts to in most cars is called the inner beaver panel.

#3 _Gamera90_

_Gamera90_
  • Guests

Posted 09 June 2006 - 10:16 PM

Thanks for clearing that up pete, looks like I'll just be wielding flat steel plate into the boot floor then, not a real problem since theres not much thats still authentic about the car anyway. Probably do the same for the rear's as well. Thanks for the info.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users