Panel & Paint shops - Perth

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 _89'King_

_89'King_
  • Guests

Posted 07 December 2012 - 05:19 PM

Im in search of a reputable panel shop who can continue the work on restoring my torrie..

I have 'Street Scene" in wangara who i need to call but want to know if anyone has dealt with them or know of any other good shops.

Any help would be great

Josh

#2 _the gts_

_the gts_
  • Guests

Posted 10 December 2012 - 08:36 PM

Farrace

#3 _markm_

_markm_
  • Guests

Posted 10 December 2012 - 10:05 PM

Farrace have a good name and I know they have done a few Toranas

#4 _the gts_

_the gts_
  • Guests

Posted 11 December 2012 - 01:10 AM

Ren actually took the time to come and see my car last year when it was at the exhaust shop, not many people would do that. Now he has retired and his son Adrian is running it, Adrians tells me his first car was a torana!

There is another thread about panel beaters on the forum. There was also one in cockburn that sounded very good but forgotten the name

#5 _89'King_

_89'King_
  • Guests

Posted 11 December 2012 - 03:44 PM

Cool cheers guys. ive just sent off an email to Farrace. will follow up with a phone call later in the week. hopefully it doesnt cost tooooo much to get the car finished... and they can actually DO the work.

for reference, this is how she stands atm....quite the sad site i know.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#6 _the gts_

_the gts_
  • Guests

Posted 16 December 2012 - 11:17 AM

What did farrace tell you? I got told May next year and price has not been discussed but i know paint jobs are 20k+

#7 _89'King_

_89'King_
  • Guests

Posted 16 December 2012 - 01:17 PM

What did farrace tell you? I got told May next year and price has not been discussed but i know paint jobs are 20k+

took the car out there yesterday so he could have a look at it. time frame wasnt really discussed, as i have some work to do on it myself (clean out wiring/engine bay etc...) but yeah he said as far as price goes, paint is around that figure and for panel work, it wont be as much cause the car is in overall pretty good condition.

Going to give him a call in the new year round feb and discuss it further. hes a reeal nice bloke. showed me around and saw some of his work, very impressive!

#8 _markm_

_markm_
  • Guests

Posted 21 December 2012 - 09:15 AM

Not interested in doing it yourself ?

#9 DanWA

DanWA

Forum Fixture

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,440 posts
  • Car:LS1 LX 4 Door

Posted 21 December 2012 - 04:24 PM

Gas78

#10 _89'King_

_89'King_
  • Guests

Posted 21 December 2012 - 04:29 PM

@markm yeah i am keen to do as much as possible my self, but apart from having pretty much no skills i have absolutely no space at home!! once the panel and paint has been done, ill work on putting it back together myself.

#11 _markm_

_markm_
  • Guests

Posted 28 December 2012 - 11:01 PM

Good work mate.

#12 _89'King_

_89'King_
  • Guests

Posted 31 January 2013 - 05:20 PM

Has anyone had anything to do with, or heard of "Classic and Custom" in bayswater?

#13 Ice

Ice

Cool

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,127 posts
  • Name:Gene
  • Car:77 HZ Sandman Van

Posted 31 January 2013 - 06:34 PM

Hi josh have you tried reaper customs thats clint on this forum ( viper) give him a pm

#14 _Quagmire_

_Quagmire_
  • Guests

Posted 01 February 2013 - 02:50 AM

street rides in wangra are getting some good reviews on a fb page i visit
they won't be cheap from what i hear but

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users