Auto electrician and exhaust shop/welder needed (adelaide)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 _Freddybob_

_Freddybob_
  • Guests

Posted 07 January 2013 - 11:49 PM

Gday guys, I'm trying to find a trustworthy auto electrician around the southern suburbs of adelaide, anyone know of any? I think I'll try Isaacs on brighton road, anyone have any experience with them? Or any other suggestions welcome. Need to wire up a reverse light switch, and an indicator problem detailed here http://www.gmh-toran...-headlights-lc/

Also looking for someone to mount my exhaust a bit better, at the moment the only mount is at the muffler so it swings around a fair bit. All I need is a new mount bolted/welded in, not a big job, tbh I think I'd rather someone help me out in their garage than pay a shop that might not know what they're doing, but if anyone knows an exhaust shop that isn't too expensive down south that would be good too.

#2 _xu1972_

_xu1972_
  • Guests

Posted 12 January 2013 - 06:45 AM

I deal with Isaacs Auto Electrical through my work and have had no problems with them they are a Very Reputable Company. In regards to Exhaust Place don't know of any down south but I have used Aussie Discount Mufflers at Hindmarsh a few times and directed Family Members there as well they do a good Job and are very reasonably priced as well...

Cheers George.
  • Aussie Discount Mufflers
  • 373 Port Rd
    HINDMARSH, SA, 5007
  • (08) 8340 0584

Edited by xu1972, 12 January 2013 - 06:46 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users