STOLEN: VE SV6 SPORTSWAGON RED 739 LYG

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 _Brewster_

_Brewster_
  • Guests

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:10 PM

Hi, its been a long time since I've posted on this forum, ( as my Torana is still sitting in the garage with the cover on it, luckily ),but I would really appreciate any info regarding my sportswagon that was stolen this morning.

Red VE SV6 Sportswagon 739 LYG driven out the driveway as when I closed the remote garage door last night, it bounced back up off a bag that had fallen and I didnt see.

They just walked in and grabbed the keys off the kitchen bench and didnt touch anything else.

Morayfield / Caboolture area.

Thank you,

Brewster

#2 _kangur_

_kangur_
  • Guests

Posted 30 January 2013 - 06:37 PM

Damn that's unlucky, they certainly had balls to do that. Post it up on the Commy forums as well, good luck and hope it gets found quick.

#3 Rob2408

Rob2408

Forum Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 309 posts
  • Name:Rob
  • Car:1974 L32 SLR

Posted 30 January 2013 - 07:57 PM

Seems to be a common issue, my next door neighbour has his 2012 GTS stolen in the same manner late last year. Got into the house through unlocked back door, straight to the pantry, pinched keys and drove away.

String the frockers up by their Crown Jewels I reckon......

#4 _Brewster_

_Brewster_
  • Guests

Posted 01 February 2013 - 06:57 AM

FOUND - Police just called to say they located it in Boondal, seems to have been part of a crime spree around the Brendale area. Car seems to be in good shape, and the brain surgeons have left their mobile phone inside the car.

#5 orangeLJ

orangeLJ

Yes, yes I do post alot!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,259 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 09:07 AM

sometimes its better if they aren't found in one piece,

No telling what damage has been done to the engine and drivetrain, tyres, wheels, etc etc.

Insurance is just happy they dont have to pay out the full costs, and you get stinged with a car that is never the same as it was before

#6 enderwigginau

enderwigginau

Admin Wrangler

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,000,527 posts
  • Name:Grant
  • Car:76 LX Sedan, 4 seater

Posted 01 February 2013 - 04:44 PM

So you hit up the insurance company for a full service check, and make em pay for any repairs....that's why you always report a car stolen to your insurers even if you just think you lost it in the pub carpark. Then it is their problem......

Grant..

#7 Neils LX

Neils LX

Forum Fixture

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,074 posts
  • Name:a

Posted 09 February 2013 - 08:03 AM

sometimes its better if they aren't found in one piece,

No telling what damage has been done to the engine and drivetrain, tyres, wheels, etc etc.

Insurance is just happy they dont have to pay out the full costs, and you get stinged with a car that is never the same as it was before

Agreed unless it was my torana any other of my cars if stolen i would not want them back as they would have had a total flogging.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users