Does anyone play xbox live

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 _TORANA IN THE BLOOD_

_TORANA IN THE BLOOD_
  • Guests

Posted 23 June 2006 - 09:35 AM

I was just curious to no if anyone on this forum plays xbox live as i play v8 supercars every other night and would love to no if there are any fellow xboxers that i have raced with my gamertag is SKULL GIVES UP/SKULL FUCA (notice capslock)if you do not have xbox live why not all you need is xbox an broadband.I have over 100 friends all over the world an couldnt live with out it now.it blows me away how its done i can be raceing americans around bathurst .5 of a sec apart an be talking the whole time without lag its magic and im not even going to get into what the 360 can do.I hope to hear from fellow gamers.We even have our own website if you wanna check it out.www.v8xboxlive.com

Edited by TORANA IN THE BLOOD, 23 June 2006 - 09:36 AM.

#2 RIM-010

RIM-010

DON'T PANIC

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,075 posts
  • Name:Tim
  • Car:LJ 2 Door - HQ Premier
Garage View Garage

Posted 23 June 2006 - 11:45 AM

This goes in Off Topic.

RIM

#3 _MRNOS_

_MRNOS_
  • Guests

Posted 23 June 2006 - 12:09 PM

I play xbox live but not v8 supercars, mostly ghost recon, halo2 rainbow 6, halo2 is my most played

#4 _TORANASS_

_TORANASS_
  • Guests

Posted 23 June 2006 - 01:02 PM

I play UT 2004 on PC, i have an XBOX but i cant get on live as its fully modded and i use it as a media center not a games console..

UT2004 is a damm fast game, one of the best ever, i dont mind the XBOX but there is no way ever to be as quick and accurate in games like Halo, Unreal, Doom.. The XBOX controler just doesnt cut it, a mouse and keyboard are realy needed if you wana compete against the players out in the world.

John

#5 _G-Train_

_G-Train_
  • Guests

Posted 23 June 2006 - 01:22 PM

^^Agreed.

I play mostly Enemy Territoy and must have keyboard/Mouse combo.

Used to play the 1st UT but didn't go much on the new ones.

Doom is just too dark.

Shooting Nazi's is what its all about :spoton:

#6 _user asked to be removed_

_user asked to be removed_
  • Guests

Posted 23 June 2006 - 01:24 PM

Lets ask ourselves this first,
Why the hell would you have an xbox in the first place! They're controllers are bloody ugly

#7 _73LJWhiteSL_

_73LJWhiteSL_
  • Guests

Posted 23 June 2006 - 01:40 PM

I have always been a PC man (except for when i had the Sega Master System II) since i use my pc for so much more than games so a Xbox wouldn't do me.

I do understand for those who just wanna plug it in and play Xbox is the way to go.

I am more of a Call Of Duty (COD) myself. I play a fair bit of COD United Offence online. Mainly on Internode Servers. So if you see 'Lt John McLane' on an internode server please say hello. :spoton:

Steve

#8 _TORANA IN THE BLOOD_

_TORANA IN THE BLOOD_
  • Guests

Posted 23 June 2006 - 01:52 PM

shit sorry rim didnt no that you was the moderator
i preety much thought it was general discussion
whats your prob dont like xbox i guess an its even about
cars if dont have a post worth adding why add it :finger:

#9 RIM-010

RIM-010

DON'T PANIC

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,075 posts
  • Name:Tim
  • Car:LJ 2 Door - HQ Premier
Garage View Garage

Posted 23 June 2006 - 02:00 PM

It was worth adding... This thread belongs in Off Topic.

meh, do what ya want.

If I was a mod, i wouldve moved it rather than just say that it should be moved... :finger:

RIM

Edited by RIM-010, 23 June 2006 - 02:00 PM.

#10 _TORANASS_

_TORANASS_
  • Guests

Posted 23 June 2006 - 02:10 PM

Lets ask ourselves this first,
Why the hell would you have an xbox in the first place! They're controllers are bloody ugly

Whats and ugly controller got to do with anything you bunny. lol lol lol

I mod games consoles,PSX,PS1,PS2, XBOX and i can tell you from experiance useing all these consoles that XBOX is by far the better of the lot.. Be3tter hardware, better stability and much more user freindly.. Therres things you can do with an XBOX that no other console could dream of doing..

Oh and dont every one jump on the band wagon and start calling me a priate and shit cos i dont have any games on my console that shouldnt be there, Its mainly used as a MEDIA CENTER witch i use to stream MEDIA files from my Windows server and PC like Music Videos, MP3's and ARCADE ROMS...

Go XBOX Go

John

#11 _TORANA IN THE BLOOD_

_TORANA IN THE BLOOD_
  • Guests

Posted 23 June 2006 - 02:21 PM

Sorry people apparently ive posted this topic in the wrong place
i do appoligize an i am sure i will be asking rim if he thinks its ok
nextime, im sure rim will get over it but.

#12 _user asked to be removed_

• Guests

Posted 23 June 2006 - 02:24 PM

TORANA IN THE BLOOD, I don't mean to pick sides, but don't be a smart arse.
RIM-010 was saying it's in the wrong forum, he wasn't having a go at you.
Yeah, John, if Xbox had a playstation contoller, i'd get it...

#13 _kangur_

_kangur_
  • Guests

Posted 23 June 2006 - 02:34 PM

I agree with John on this one,GO XBOX!. For those of you who think that PC is the way to go than you obviously haven't tried XBOX 360.I have a PS2(piece of sh#@),an xbox fully moded with a 300 gig hard drive and 4 weeks ago an xbox 360 joined the collection and I have to say that on high definition tv the 360 kicks arse :spoton:

Regards
Kangur

#14 Heath

Heath

I like cars.

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,314 posts
  • Name:Heath
  • Car:Heavily Modified UC Sunbird Hatchback
Garage View Garage

Posted 23 June 2006 - 03:15 PM

The difference between PS2 and XBox is GT4. Period.

I don't have either, but solely because of that difference, i would buy a PS2 before an XBox.

#15 _user asked to be removed_

• Guests

Posted 23 June 2006 - 04:12 PM

I gotta PS2 for sale if anyone wants it... PM me for more details but on topic
PLAYSTATIONS RULE! does Xbox have san andreas yet?

Edited by Liam.W, 23 June 2006 - 04:14 PM.

#16 _kangur_

_kangur_
  • Guests

Posted 23 June 2006 - 04:17 PM

Yes,the only advantage for PS2 is GT4.However I regret wasting my money on a PS2 just so I can play GT4.Performance and quality wise PS2 is very average.Everyone I know who have both consoles only play the xbox for games available for both consoles.If you put the same game in a PS2 and XBOX than you will see what I mean.Reliability of the PS2 lasers is also a big issue,there is just so many of them breaking down and have to be replaced.XBOX is not just a gaming console it is a full media centre,it will play pretty much any type of media after it has been moded.That way you can install a hard drive up to 300 gig and be able to save about 100 games or movies to it and never use a disc again,it will play mp3,wmv,Divix and many other formats.Try and do that with a PS2.

#17 _age_

_age_
  • Guests

Posted 23 June 2006 - 05:12 PM

PLAYSTATIONS RULE! does Xbox have san andreas yet?

my reason for having a ps2.

when i get really bored i play online pc games like battlefield 2 and sh*t, goes down well

dont get me wrong i like xbox's, i just happened to get a ps2 first and dont need another game console.

[edit: spelling]

Edited by age, 23 June 2006 - 05:13 PM.

#18 _kangur_

_kangur_
  • Guests

Posted 23 June 2006 - 05:42 PM

GTA san andreas has been available on xbox since last year.PS2 came out first with San Andreas as they have exclusive rights to them for the first 6 months.PS2 has exclusive rights other games as well because they were out with their consoles first and bought those rights for a limited time.Once the few months go by xbox does bring it out but so much better.Some people prefer PS2 because they never really gave xbox a chance,for the money xbox is and will be a far superior console than any old PS.It comes down to the knowledge and budget of a company and microsoft has both.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users