latest aussie muscle car mag

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 _azureblueslr_

_azureblueslr_
  • Guests

Posted 02 July 2006 - 03:49 PM

hey fellas i just bought the latest aussie muscle car mag and its got a nice
article about the 308's used at bathurst (theres also one in this months street machine about the a9x race engines ) the latest muscle cars has an article on lh slr
5000's also and the numbers including trim codes its a good read and worth the price cheers :rockon:

#2 _brett_32i_

_brett_32i_
  • Guests

Posted 02 July 2006 - 04:17 PM

i thought it was average.

getting more and more like motor /wheels....

im running out of worthwhile magazines to buy!

#3 _azureblueslr_

_azureblueslr_
  • Guests

Posted 02 July 2006 - 05:13 PM

i thought it was good i didnt mind the xb gt coup in there either
i used to have a tango orange xb gt years ago and i kick myself for ever selling it very smooth driving cars and the 351 clevelands make some serious horsepower when worked over. i hate to say it but it would have wiped the floor with my slr 5000 in a race

#4 _MYLJ_

_MYLJ_
  • Guests

Posted 11 July 2006 - 10:50 AM

Did anyone else read the story about the story titled " FORD GETS $1.8 BILLION VOTE OF CONFIDENCE "

This is the first paragraph.........

Ford Australia boss, Tom Gorman, recently announced a $1.8 billion commitment to new facilities that will lift Ford Australia into a global engineering and design 'centre of excellence'. The Federal Government pledged a $52.5 million assistance package to help Ford Australia win this huge new investment, ahead of some tough international competition.

could someone please explain to me why John Howard is giving Ford $52.5 million of "our" money ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users