NSW/VIC Fire relief Car Show 1/12/13

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 _Dan 76_

_Dan 76_
  • Guests

Posted 06 November 2013 - 07:43 AM

A good friend of mine is holding a car/bike show, I hope no one minds me posting this up.

"Dear friends, 

We come to you to help us support this appeal, as we believe, it's a worth while cause and a great chance to help those who's life's have recently changed from this disaster. 

We understand that its only short notice, but please be mindful, that although we have weeks to organise this day, those affected by the tragic event were given only moments to gather their most valuable possessions and leave their homes in order to save their lives. 

So, please come down and help us raise funds for those who need our loose change more than us, spend a bit of time to admire the automotive show (or even enter you car, bike, hot rod, or special interest vehicle on the day for a small donation, with the chance to win some awesome prizes), and enjoy a good old Aussie hot sausage sandwich off the BBQ. 

The day will also include kids events, colouring competitors, raffles, BBQ, live music and cold drinks straight from the bar."

Where:
New Victoria Tavern@ Wetherill Park

When:
1st of December 2013 
8am-3pm

All proceeds going direct to the St Vincent De Paul Bush Fire Appeal.

Questions... message me and I will pass them onto my mate who is running the show... 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users