Phillip Island classic - Torana Nationals - T shirts - living the dream tour 2014

F@$#K Yeah

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 _Agent 34_

_Agent 34_
  • Guests

Posted 08 February 2014 - 06:48 PM

Gents,

i have prepared some T shirts for the two Torana MUST NOT MISS Events of 2014.

1) is the Phillip Island Historics , THE OTHER 

2) the TORANA NATIONALS - get on board and email [email protected] - todd Martin - Great Chap - guaranteed to have a smashing time at both events.

The first trip down is in conjunction with the GTR & Xu1 Owners Club oF NSW - all the top blokes own GTR's. For Christ sake if you own a GTR or an Xu1 and want to hang out and do some club runs with other Grey haired gents then please join the club. We hold monthly meetings at the good old Yagoona Greyhound Club ( FA@$RK ) if you want a time warp come along, we are truly living the dream every month and are truly stuck in the 70's holding meetings there.

We are heading down on the Thursday and staying over night in some F@%$@#king place and then heading to PI on Friday, then staying at PI for three days then heading back on Monday. It's a top weekend to say the least. Your ears will bleed with the amount of torana dribble after a few beers 

The second trip - AFTER THE DIVORCE - will take in a trip to the Barossa valley for the  GTR & XU1 Torana national's run by Muscle Car Events, Todd Martin is well known in the Torana circles and his booming voice can be the life of any Torana party ( he is up for hire anytime ). Todd is putting on the Torana Nationals and if you have not been contacted then give Todd an email above and esquire about entering. Todd as held the event in SA in order to give a centralized point in which to get people to this event.

The NSW GTR and Xu1 owners Club and Hunter Valley torana club will be leaving Sydney / Marulan on the Wednesday for a two day trip that will take you into the HAY plain and then onto the Barossa. The highlight of the three day event is the Torana 250 event where by all participants will be able to donn the race suits and enter the TARGA avent. The entry fee is worth this day alone.

Most of you guys will know Todd from the Torana Fest nights and also being the MC for the day's events,- please support Todd as he is a great supporter of our mighty cars. The effort that goes into these events is huge.

So if your FAT , LAZY , CANNOT be ARSED , THINK YOUR SHIT DOSEN'T STINK,  - don't bother 

But if you are a Torana nut and love a good trip in the stinky noise box to know your alive then give some though to both events above.

As part of the above, I have got some T shirts made up, you can only get one if you turn up to at least one event - cost totally unknown at this stage but cannot be more than a case of beer.

Only Acceptation will be if I get 100 made and cannot get rid of them which will be offered after the Barossa Event. 

If you are interested in the " 125 mph club " then have a look at the Tee shirt print and put your name under here and size you may want as a general lead for the order.

Apparently Barrack Obama loves a Torana, he took Michelle out in one in Jakarta 

As Usual - the print will not change that much form here, but it may change.

Attached Files

#2 eyepeeler

eyepeeler

Forum Fixture

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,958 posts
  • Car:77 SL Hatchback, Chrome Yellow L34, LX IPRA Race Car the White Ghost

Posted 08 February 2014 - 07:49 PM

Nice shirt design. You could do one for the L34 Torana as well if you want, there should be a swag of them there for the Phillip Island Historics event. OuterControl has got a thread going on it.
The Barossa sounds like a great area to hold the GTR and XU1 nationals. Great roads to cruise around on and plenty to see.

#3 _Agent 34_

_Agent 34_
  • Guests

Posted 09 February 2014 - 06:01 PM

eyepeeler,

i;m really happy for the Lx LH and UC guys who are heading to PI to put there hands up for a shirt or name down. I think the shirt will be really funny and the barack obama tillt is too funny on the shirt.

I searched for ages in  the vista print shirt pages to come up with a funny design.

this is open to any torana guy heading to either Phillip island OR the nationals in south australia.OR both.

It's all in a good bit on fun.

g

#4 A9X

A9X

A fortunate run

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,024 posts
  • Name:Welby
Garage View Garage

Posted 09 February 2014 - 06:32 PM

hope you fix the spelling

#5 _Agent 34_

_Agent 34_
  • Guests

Posted 09 February 2014 - 06:52 PM

yes Welby you are correct, a few beers yesterday and also some ankle biters didn't leave much time for the spelling check. It's a PDF proof so i need to gauge some interest on numbers and go and change the print.

And yes 

the PI in in March and the 

Barossa ( spelt with one r) is in April 

My fellow GTR and Xu1 Brethren have enlightened me on some of the failings of my school education. 

So subject to some fixes it will be going to print. Although if i left it the way it was the dyslexic people would get it LOL.

G

#6 _LS1 Taxi_

_LS1 Taxi_
  • Guests

Posted 09 February 2014 - 08:30 PM

Got dates for both events Grant?

#7 _Agent 34_

_Agent 34_
  • Guests

Posted 10 February 2014 - 06:14 PM

Daz,

GTR & XU1 Nationals - http://www.facebook/gtrxu1nationals

April 17th , 18th , 19th , 20th , 21st .

Phillip Island Historics 

7th - 9th March.

The Pi day is a good run for the Victorian guys to come out to. onsite parking is provided.

#8 _Agent 34_

_Agent 34_
  • Guests

Posted 11 February 2014 - 12:42 PM

guys,

just wanted to let you know that the " happy days race team" is connected with the HVT  and will be removed if the shirts are going ahead. But looks like they are not going to happen due to poor feedback.

tried, fell over ! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users