59 replies to this topic

#26 TerrA LX

TerrA LX

Fulcrum Fixture

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,241 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 08:51 AM

There is something about one having to tell you how good they are.

#27 _parsons5000_

_parsons5000_
  • Guests

Posted 27 February 2014 - 12:35 PM

TB I also agree with u on this matter I have dealt with him also , I've heard it all with this bloke , got my gearbox 4 months later , some people in the automotive industry has no people skills and work ethic

#28 rodomo

rodomo

To advertise here, call 13TORANA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,999 posts
  • Name:R - O - B Dammit!

Posted 27 February 2014 - 08:19 PM

I build my own.

#29 Slack

Slack

Forum Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
  • Name:mick
  • Car:6/76 lx hatch 75 lh sedan

Posted 28 February 2014 - 07:29 PM

I am astounded by the responses to this subject. the amount of views also has blown me away. although I may not post many times I have been a regular reader of many subjects and this has helped me achieve the torana that I enjoy driving and others to view. I am glad I took a positive step to make a post that has helped me and I hope has offered info to others.

#30 BIG KEV

BIG KEV

Forum Fixture

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,202 posts
  • Name:Kevin
  • Car:LHSLR5000 and The 6LT Project

Posted 01 March 2014 - 04:08 AM

What you did was open a can of worms here ....LOL.... made for good reading hey

#31 N/A-PWR

N/A-PWR

CABIN ENGINE CONTROLS GALORE

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,595 posts
  • Name:Dave I
  • Car:'1969' LC RAT TORANA

Posted 01 March 2014 - 01:01 PM

So this set of parts can make an Aussie Box strong ( 221kw ), which means the Housing is quite strong, I wonder how much power can be put through an Aussie housing ( with better parts ), before the Housing breaks. Dave I

#32 _judgelj_

_judgelj_
  • Guests

Posted 01 March 2014 - 04:17 PM

Wow this is awkward

#33 axistr

axistr

Forum Fixture

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,169 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 02 March 2014 - 08:03 AM

All that frigging around and money spent on an Aussie 4 speed, and for around $1,800 you can buy a brand new Muncie from Summit racing, which will handle 320kw or more, takes up the same space in the tunnel and is a straight forward fittment. And the fact that the racing teams run Muncie/T10 transmissions because the Aussie 4 speed wasn't up to the job, just doesn't add up unless you want to keep an all original stock A9X/SLR. Just my view.

#34 _aussie4speeds_

_aussie4speeds_
  • Guests

Posted 02 March 2014 - 10:10 AM

I did not lie I was there and yes  the place was a mess  only because we were going to build duplexes on the land there which now stands a brand new house  the pace where I am now is fully organised in a work shed in belfield   mate I left 2months after that from there and moved to burwood rd when I found out she had a lover for 6 years see for your self  go past the old house now and you will see its like we were never there but she ripped me off and built them with her boy friend the divorce was mess but since them I have pick up my self and doing a lot better my shed I am at is professional and looks great  and my conduct was bad because I was going through very bad depression back then and I didn't give a hit at all I will be honest  I was doing boxes around the clock only to get away from her so I could forget my pain I was going through from her cheating on me  I would never wish that pain to any one so give me break ok  as I am in a better frame of mind now and please don't bag my work as it is quality work that I do and nothing else and appoligise for back then but you wont have any issues with the box I built you  and yes I do stand by my work and the warranty is very valid so back off and give me a fair go that's all I ask and nothing more ok ........

Edited by aussie4speeds, 02 March 2014 - 10:20 AM.

#35 N/A-PWR

N/A-PWR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 10:52 AM

I remember the Day's when not happy, and don't have the frame of mind to do a good job, or talk with others, but deep down you have to push through, as we need the money to survive hey, also we get the comments from close friends, what is up, Dave I

People can tell when you are not at your best

#36 _judgelj_

_judgelj_
  • Guests

Posted 02 March 2014 - 01:09 PM

and thats why you have to be careful how you judge people.

cheers

#37 Tyre biter

Tyre biter

Forum Fixture

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 982 posts
  • Name:Craig
  • Car:Should have gone with Palais...

Posted 02 March 2014 - 05:34 PM

and thats why you have to be careful how you judge people.

cheers

No, when folks go through a hard time they need to explain their blue and seek reconciliation by making reconcilliation.

Peter is owed nine-tenths of bugger all - he has lied, and lied and lied his arse off what makes it worse is that he continues to do so to this day.

The judgement is not about how 'we' treat him, but more so, how her treats others - in this case his fully paying customers to which he spun a load of crap after crap after crap but refuses to accept his indicretion but rather blame shift.

I did not lie I was there and yes  the place was a mess  only because we were going to build duplexes on the land there which now stands a brand new house  the pace where I am now is fully organised in a work shed in belfield   mate I left 2months after that from there and moved to burwood rd when I found out she had a lover for 6 years see for your self  go past the old house now and you will see its like we were never there but she ripped me off and built them with her boy friend the divorce was mess but since them I have pick up my self and doing a lot better my shed I am at is professional and looks great  and my conduct was bad because I was going through very bad depression back then and I didn't give a hit at all I will be honest  I was doing boxes around the clock only to get away from her so I could forget my pain I was going through from her cheating on me  I would never wish that pain to any one so give me break ok  as I am in a better frame of mind now and please don't bag my work as it is quality work that I do and nothing else and appoligise for back then but you wont have any issues with the box I built you  and yes I do stand by my work and the warranty is very valid so back off and give me a fair go that's all I ask and nothing more ok ........

BS Peter - absolute BS!

Nothing but fibs from you time and time again as evidenced not only by my personal experience with you but also by a number here who have come forward and stated mirror-like experiences - what we all (who have no personal knowledge of each other let alone each others experiences with you) have some how aligned out tales to replicate so many points of commonality regarding your conduct?

Don't think so mate - your conduct towards me is just scratching the surface - clearly there are a number who have been burned, lied to and treated with contempt by you - the end.

And it is your conduct Peter that you seem unable, or perhaps even unwilling to acknowledge - it is not merely the bloody quality of your work necessarily.

I will say again, typically I'd give you the benefit of the doubt but at no time have you said; "sorry". 

Rather everything that has come out of this thread has been blame shifting by you - boo-bloody-hoo to you - coward!

You want understanding and acceptance and care; then nice and simple; own up mate, and then, maybe then you might earn and deserve the pity you seemingly crave; until and if you GENUINELY do so then you are just another 'coulda-been-champion' according to your own rhetoric.

And 'genuinely' mate doesn't mean a www post saying sorry - you know what you need to do to make this right - it is up to you to do it - my money is on you not.

If I sound terse, harsh and mean - I mean to be, but only because you perpetuate your own BS rather than owning up to it.

TB

#38 _aussie4speeds_

_aussie4speeds_
  • Guests

Posted 02 March 2014 - 06:12 PM

and how do I make you all happy as thats what I want is your happiness and to not be bagged by you or any one  and if I offended you in any way I am truly sorry TB I accept my mistakes and I will learn from them :-(

#39 Tyre biter

Tyre biter

Forum Fixture

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 982 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 06:45 PM

You are bagged Peter because of the way you treated folks, including folk like me - your customers.

You lied, you deceived and you required us to chase you after paying you for a job - wear it.

If you want to fix it - its not hard mate - but it is for you to work out - you are a big boy - but I will help you out; it is not to make us 'all happy'; rather it is for you to seek each of us out.

As opposed to learning from mistakes - I'll give you the benefit of the doubt so far as displaying hat you learned.

TB

#40 _judgelj_

_judgelj_
  • Guests

Posted 02 March 2014 - 09:02 PM

No, when folks go through a hard time they need to explain their blue and seek reconciliation by making reconcilliation.

Peter is owed nine-tenths of bugger all - he has lied, and lied and lied his arse off what makes it worse is that he continues to do so to this day.

The judgement is not about how 'we' treat him, but more so, how her treats others - in this case his fully paying customers to which he spun a load of crap after crap after crap but refuses to accept his indicretion but rather blame shift.

Look i'm not taking sides, but your expectation of people who suffer emotional pain is a bit rich. 

#41 _aussie4speeds_

_aussie4speeds_
  • Guests

Posted 02 March 2014 - 11:06 PM

thanks TB I appreciate that heaps

#42 N/A-PWR

N/A-PWR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 11:15 PM

Is there any compensation, so we can all get back on the same Level

#43 Slack

Slack

Forum Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
  • Name:mick
  • Car:6/76 lx hatch 75 lh sedan

Posted 03 March 2014 - 09:20 PM

Axistr, getting a Muncie was my first intension but a conversation with darky I decided to go down this path for now.im only running a mild 308 with a crane 286 and a bw disc rear and the 4 speed.i don't generally give to much stick . the cost of a new Muncie isn't that bad but add clutch, bellhousing ,shifter(and making it fit )and modify tailshft. hopefully all is good but I know what is next. thanks mick

#44 _aussie4speeds_

_aussie4speeds_
  • Guests

Posted 15 March 2014 - 11:00 PM

I am not that same man I was back then TB I was under a lot of stress and yes I do build an awesome product but back then I had shut down from life as my wife was screwing another guy an had him as her lover for six years which was killing me totally inside to be honest I was lost with in my self and why it took so long was well  the truth is that bitch stole all my money out of my business account and my joint account and left me with nothing to complete the orders so now you know the truth as to why it took so long but now I am divorced and i have it all under control because she is out of my life and cant hurt me any more ok so back off TB and le me prove my worth that's all I ask ok

Edited by aussie4speeds, 15 March 2014 - 11:00 PM.

#45 Tyre biter

Tyre biter

Forum Fixture

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 982 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 06:53 AM

I am not that same man I was back then TB I was under a lot of stress and yes I do build an awesome product but back then I had shut down from life as my wife was screwing another guy an had him as her lover for six years which was killing me totally inside to be honest I was lost with in my self and why it took so long was well  the truth is that bitch stole all my money out of my business account and my joint account and left me with nothing to complete the orders so now you know the truth as to why it took so long but now I am divorced and i have it all under control because she is out of my life and cant hurt me any more ok so back off TB and le me prove my worth that's all I ask ok

Woah big fella.

I haven't had a single thing to add, say, suggest, infer or allude here, on any other thread or indeed in any other place since my last on 2nd March.

Immediately following you came on and said; "thanks TB I appreciate that heaps".

And here were are some two weeks later and you fire that missive off from out of the blue - FFS where is this coming from Peter?

And sorry mate; your tale sounds sad but I don't know what to believe with you - seems others on here who have experienced your repeated lies feel the same.

It is at this juncture that we recall the fable taught to us as children about the 'boy who cried wolf' and the lesson of why honesty is important - if you are a liar then when you really need people to believe you and to believe in you; they won't.

You burned people Peter - your customers, and in doing so you left a trail of destruction that unfortunately for you includes a few folk like me who are not afraid to tell everyone what happened.

Stop pointing the finger at anyone other than yourself for how you lied, deceived and did less than your best - your tale, even if true, did not, and can not give you the excuse to treat folk like you have, and I suspect will continue to do, because mate, clearly you just do-not-get-it as evidenced by the sentiment of blame shifting woven into everything you have to say about this.

By all means go out and prove your worth as you wish to do, but tell me, does this plan of redemption of yours include making remedy to those you treated like rubbish?  Or rather does your version of turning over a clean page entail discarding the book it was bound to like none of that ever happened?

Finally Peter, going off like this when unprovoked and when things were put to rest somewhat is unusual, and so I enquire with sincerity - are you okay mate?

If not, please get some help: http://www.beyondblu...ms/mens-program

Many of us have been through the wringer that you say you have.

Many of us are worse off health and finances wise following.

Getting help limits and then repairs the damage to our esteem, and in doing so it improves our health and subsequently our prosperity.

Again I say, best of luck to you and again I hope in your path to redemption that you chose to right things with people who rightfully deserve to have things righted.

TB

#46 _hutch_

_hutch_
  • Guests

Posted 16 March 2014 - 07:17 AM

The one thing that stands out to me here is that ppl are paying for a product/ service upfront,in this scenario they have you by the short and curlies,some times that's the only way it can work I know but if i drop something off for work to be done I pay the bill at the end

#47 _SimonSS_

_SimonSS_
  • Guests

Posted 16 March 2014 - 03:23 PM

Peter

I am still waiting for my gearbox after 2 years. Where is it? I was very patient with you and all your excuses. I'm sure you do good work, I'd certainly love to be able to check it out but after paying for the gearbox I don't fancy throwing away more money flying over from Perth to see it. Please honour your promises and supply my gearbox!!

SD

#48 Tyre biter

Tyre biter

Forum Fixture

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 982 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 07:45 PM

Oh, and Peter; whilst we are at it.

In reference to your repeated and tired claims as to the to quality of your work.

How is this exactly quality?

1. Remember these - the bolts you used to attach the shifter to the rear housing extension?

These bolts are the very same bolts you haven't bothered to fit with OEM or even original spec bolts but instead chosen to saw off an existing 3/8" UNC bolt?

IMG_5463_zps8c0d4bbb.jpg

And unsurprisingly Peter, this is the outcome - a fragged thread now requiring remedy - not by you, but by folk like me - your customer and victim of your 'QA' BS;

IMG_5462_zpsadc1166f.jpg

Genius Peter - bloody genius!

And so quoting you Peter, I am a tad lost how the above 'dodgy brother's' workmanship aligns with:

- yes I do build an awesome product,

- please don't bag my work as it is quality work that I do and nothing else,

- I am no shonk I am an honest gearbox builder,

- you get your moneys worth,

- I have pride in my work ok,

- I use good second hand parts and new parts in my boxes, and best of all

- if you have any complaints to bitch about my business ask me any questions and I will answer them honestly and truthfully  guys I have nothing to hide

I say again Peter - stop lying, start fixing your mess up and then, maybe then, folks will begin to trust you.

Until and if you do, I for one will not - the end.

And yes mate, I get that deceiving and lying to me and thereby bringing about my rant will by no means cause you any loss of sleep - none at all.

God knows you have lost none these past couple of years.

But yet you perpetuate that you suffer a corporal hurt at the criticism in what I suggest is a public sympathy plea as opposed to a heartfelt reality...

And so arising I guess you have two choices Peter;

1. Put your big-boy pants on and remedy your repeated BS, or

2. Keep fueling the perpetual BS machine that is Peter Zitis - your call entirely.

Make no mistake, I have no wish nor intention to become your stalker - none at all - I am done with you.

But let me absolutely honest (the real honest as opposed to your version), until you fix your mess then given the opportunity, I will time and time again undertake to warn all and everybody at every turn to stay well away from you.

And so I will say again, notwithstanding I will warn folk off of you, I genuinely wish you the best in your 'new-you' venture.  Just please: don't lie to folk anymore and just play nice.  Myself and others like me didn't do a darned thing to deserve what you did, nor do we deserve you blame shifting as you have - you chose to treat people as you did, not your circumstance.

TB.

Edited by Tyre biter, 16 March 2014 - 08:00 PM.

#49 _76S.L.R_

_76S.L.R_
  • Guests

Posted 16 March 2014 - 09:47 PM

frOcking hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank god I didn't end up buying a box of this guy,not only terrible,shonky work as pictured above but making guys wait and wait and wait for their boxes.

This new Member Simon has been waiting 2 years and still has no Gearbox!....that's frOcking rediculous

#50 Tyre biter

Tyre biter

Forum Fixture

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 982 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 09:05 PM

Peter,

Yoo mate are a coward.

You came on here after posts by Simon and myself on 16th March 2014 and here we are a week later; what do we have in terms of a remedy - sweet FA is what we have.

And so I will take this opportunity to build up the Google count of those searching for your expertise but rather finding ineptitude, cowardice, blame shifting and out-and-out deception; this is Peter Zitis.

To the gearbox provided to me by Peter Zitis;

• The gearbox was locked in reverse - no neutral - nothing - the detente in the rear extension housing was not installed correctly as it turns out.
  • The dowel that pins the steel main body of the gear box to the alloy rear extension housing - missing...  Of course as sod's law has it, this was only recognised by me after it was filled with oil...
  • The drain hole bolt - washer was old, worn and unable to seal - no new parts there but hey, we have already seen the bolts he uses for the shifter mounting haven't we...
  • The pull cable supplied - the pin in the collet at one end of the cable was missing the pin and so useless except to the scrap heap that is.

You Peter Zitis; you are a crook.

You say sorry.

You cry excuses.

You ask for understanding citing excuses of the ilk that you previously have been found to have been BS about.

But I ask, WTF have you done about your piss-poor efforts towards folk like Welby, Steve, Ryan, Dave I, Simon and myself from this single thread alone and so not counting umpteen (I am certain) others elsewhere?

The answer of course is SFA.

Simple mate; fix your mess or get lost.

I told you, I don't plan on stalking but I will say again, until and if (never is the likely outcome IMO) you fix the trail of destruction at your cost, at your inconvenience and on terms other than yours, then I will at every turn offered to me, warn folk to stay well away from you.

TB

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users