Pops

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,963 posts
  • Name:Barry
  • Car:1976 Mandarin Red SS Hatchback

Posted 20 August 2015 - 04:39 PM

G'day All

As most of you Toranafestites will know, the HVTC run an auction at the Meet & Greet dinner on the Saturday night and another just after lunch at the Fest

As most of you Toranafestites will also know, Toranafest run by the Hunter Valley Torana Club is a fund raiser for Ronald McDonald House in Newcastle

Ronald McDonald House's all through our great country are there to help families stay together when their young ones are undergoing chemotherapy and other cancer related treatments

Do you have any items that might be suitable to donate for the auction  :dontknow:

One of my car club members here in Cootamundra had this Peter Brock print frame leaning up against a wall and his cat knocked it over breaking the glass

Brock-Print-1.jpg

Brock-Print-3.jpg

Brock-Print-2.jpg

He told me about it and wanted to donate it to charity and when I suggested the Toranafest auction for Ronald McDonald House, he quickly agreed

It is No.409/500 and I believe the last one sold on evilbay went for about $500

Now an old school mate of mine and the fella that made my display frames as below

Where-it-is-2010-b.jpg

Has kindly donated a NEW frame for it as below

A9X-Print-Frame-1.jpg

They have spring loaded sides and clear cover is perspex, not glass

The sides are powder coated and come in different colours

The photo above does not have the perspex in it but I have now fitted it which only takes a minute or two and I will leave the outer peel-off protector on till I bring it up to the Fest as below

This is a big frame and the outer frame measurements are 1m 5cm wide by 75cm tall

A9X-Print-Frame-2.jpg

The only slight damage to the print when it was knocked over by the fur king cat is minute as per pic

A9X-Print-Frame-3.jpg

So bring your $$$$$$$$'s with you and bid up BIG for Ronald McDonald House

Barry

#2 _LS1 Taxi_

_LS1 Taxi_
  • Guests

Posted 20 August 2015 - 05:47 PM

I'm bidding

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users