holden.org.au

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 _holden.org.au_

_holden.org.au_
  • Guests

Posted 08 August 2006 - 08:09 PM

G�day Holden Torana Club Members & Enthusiasts

It is with great pleasure and sheer exhaustion that I finally introduce to you all a brand new website directory dedicated to the members of the Holden Car Clubs of Australia.

Holden Car Clubs of Australia - www.holden.org.au

holden.org.au is an information service directory developed for the benefit and interest of all Holden Car Club members and Holden enthusiasts. The directory will present the latest news from Holden Car Clubs on Holden events and will aim to become the premier website for Holden vehicle classifieds. The directory will also feature links to local businesses that supply products or services of interest to Holden Car Club members.

Please Note: holden.org.au is not part of the vehicle manufacturer Holden Ltd. holden.org.au is not a registered council, a car club forum, association or official elected representative body for the Holden Car Clubs of Australia. holden.org.au does not intend to replace or duplicate any of the excellent existing Holden enthusiast websites that already contain a wealth of information, or forums already maintained by passionate Holden enthusiasts - it intends to promote them all from one central location.

Please let me know if you or your club would like to share news items of interest to other Holden Car Clubs and Holden enthusiasts. Please also let me know if any of your club members or club sponsors have a local business that provides products or services of interest to Holden Car Clubs. holden.org.au is a free service to all Holden Car Clubs, so we�ll need the support of local businesses to fund the website maintenance, management and development.

This directory is one of three websites that were recently completed; two just in time to be announced at the NSW All Holden Day (see below). Thanks to everyone who has already offered their invaluable support and encouragement since I finished the 10th FE-FC Holden Nationals DVD. Please check these websites out and let me know what you think. Any feedback or advice would be much appreciated. Please bear in mind that I�ve only just started, so I recognise that there�s plenty of work still to be done (namely confirming that we have all of your club contact details and Torana events correctly listed). But most of all, I hope you guys like them.

Cheers, Tim. Website Editor

#2 _holden.org.au_

_holden.org.au_
  • Guests

Posted 03 September 2006 - 10:02 AM

G'day Guys

I've just posted the first update for the Holden Car Clubs of Australia Directory.
http://www.holden.or...47539DCDCB45C7A

If you would like to receive a monthly email update, you can subscribe on the Directory homepage at www.holden.org.au

The update features a summary of the key changes to the Directory during August 2006. Please let us know if you or your Torana car club have any items to include on the Directory during September. I welcome any new listings for clubs, events, forums, supporters, suppliers, websites or classifieds.

Thank you to all the Holden Car Clubs and Holden enthusiasts that have offered their congratulations and support for this new information resource.

Cheers, Tim.

Edited by holden.org.au, 03 September 2006 - 10:03 AM.

#3 Toranavista

Toranavista

'Let There Be Rock' 1977

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,862 posts

Posted 16 November 2006 - 06:46 PM

Looks good Tim

#4 _Eagle_

_Eagle_
  • Guests

Posted 17 November 2006 - 09:18 PM