2 replies to this topic

#1 knoath

knoath

far.... FAR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,036 posts

Posted 13 September 2006 - 10:02 AM

I know there is already a pile of threads on The King's passing, and I didn't want to add to the pile, but I'd like to keep this thread's subject on the rails. (please, I'm losing track of what's posted where!)

There has been chatter about a cruise to Hurstbridge.
What do the majority want to do?

It seems a lot of people are taking the day off work to attend the funeral, so I'm wondering if we make the most of the day and cruise out to Hurstbridge after the funeral.
Taking into consideration we will have to take our cars into the city or nearby, which could be an absolute nightmare.
Still haven't heard any plans for road closures or car lined guard of honour, (it would be nice if we were allowed to get involved in something like that...) so as to where we can park is still up in the air.

Is this something you would want to do?
Or if taking the car into the city is not an option, will it be too late to cruise out by the time we can get to our cars?

The other option is to cruise to Hurstbridge after the Public Memorial at Sandown, Friday, 22nd September. At least this way, we'll be in the one place with our cars.

Some feed back is needed, please stay on the topic.

Long live the King.

Edited by knoath, 13 September 2006 - 10:05 AM.

#2 _73LJWhiteSL_

_73LJWhiteSL_
  • Guests

Posted 13 September 2006 - 11:27 PM

I can't do any of next week, i would prefer the following Sunday if possible, but i know a lot of people will be taking the day off work.

Steve

#3 _TORANR AMORE_

_TORANR AMORE_
  • Guests

Posted 18 September 2006 - 10:20 PM

I think this is a good idea knoath,
Of course we can do more on the day than just turn up to Sandown and then just go home.
When we are all together this Friday we'll put the suggestion to everyone if something similar hasn't already been planned by other groups.

Cheers,
Rick.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users