Gump

Paisty White

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,146 posts
  • Name:Russell
  • Car:LX SL hatch

Posted 28 September 2006 - 11:52 AM

up untill a few days ago i had in total 6 peircings both nipples, eye brow, tounge, nose, and a 10 mm flesh tunnel in my right ear lobe.

i was out feeding my girlfriends horse's they where being okay for horse (i only like horse's under bonnets). Locked one up in his stall gave him his food gave the next one his food. un tied the gate (rope there to stop gate swinging and hurting horse's ) pulled on the gate rope was was rapped around the gate once, i just pulled on the gate like ive done plenty of times before and whack the rope comes up and hits me in the face. so i was like oww that hurt, then blood just strts pooring out of my nose. so im thinking $#!+ i hate blood noses. i but my hand up to stop the bleeding and notice my nose ring is gone (didnt touch nose at that stage) looked down at the rope there my nose ring just hanging there. by now girlfriends rocked up but before she gets around the coner she hears "o bguck" in a very im going to be sick voice, she tears around the coner thinking one of the horses has cut it self up then there's me blood pouring out of my nose. i bend over pick out nose ring from the rope (its a full ring shape but the ends have been twisted sort of like a cork screw and on the ends i had a 3-4mm spike at the fat end. by now im thinking ive ripped the ring down through my nostril and thinking that sucks. but no ive just straightened this bent bar and pulled a 3-4 mm spike straight through my nose.

thats sort of when i thought i was going to pass out. but now its okay im pretty sure i wont beable to get it peirced again scar tissue and all that jazz. all ive dove is as i said pulled the ring through my nose but all so one of the spikes has cut up all inside me nose.

please dont laugh to hard

#2 _LX8VD69_

_LX8VD69_
  • Guests

Posted 28 September 2006 - 12:13 PM

faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaark but it could be worse lucky it wasnt in your schlong imagine ripping one out of that and then youd also be out of action for a while, any way i hope it all comes good soon mate :spoton:

#3 tinkers

tinkers

Admin

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,796 posts
  • Name:Kerri
  • Car:LX Hatch & VX Clubsport & VS Ute

Posted 28 September 2006 - 12:20 PM

First thing that came to mind while reading that was a nose ring and dont bulls have the full nose ring thing happening. (Mental image, sorry)

Are you sure your girlfriend wasnt trying to lead you around like a bull? :P

#4 Gump

Gump

Paisty White

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,146 posts

Posted 28 September 2006 - 12:45 PM

nah mine was through the right nostril she dosent need to lead me around by the nose im under the thumb any way:)

#5 FastEHHolden

FastEHHolden

Steptoe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,114 posts

Posted 28 September 2006 - 02:38 PM

Is it just me or is it disturbing to the rest of you when a guy says he has a flesh tunnel? :blink:

#6 _Rob 5000_

_Rob 5000_
  • Guests

Posted 28 September 2006 - 03:25 PM

you have turned me off ever getting a piercing :rolleyes:

#7 Gump

Gump

Paisty White

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,146 posts

Posted 28 September 2006 - 04:09 PM

ahh its all good talked to the piercing chick today said i can get it done in about a months time might just keep a ring in it this time nothing that can get hooked.

Fast EH ive got a tight little hole :) compared to a mate of mine can stick your whole middle finger through his earlob

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users