• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,315 posts
  • Name:Heath
  • Car:Heavily Modified UC Sunbird Hatchback
Garage View Garage

Posted 20 December 2005 - 10:00 AM

Wow....WOW

I love that interior, Nice seats and great looking dash. In fact, tell us a bit about the dash if you could I'd love to know about that fake carbon fibre surround, it looks awesome.

#4 MRLXSS

MRLXSS

The Render Garage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,396 posts
  • Name:Matt
  • Car:355 LX Hatchback, DeLorean DMC-12, LX SS Hatch, VY Cross8 Crewman

Posted 20 December 2005 - 12:27 PM

I really dig that interior!!! Love the door trims, did u do them urself? never thought of anything like that in a torana! Also like the way u set the subs up in the rear! great thinking, i can see some people copying this!! lol

#5 _HardleyNormal_

_HardleyNormal_
  • Guests

Posted 20 December 2005 - 01:25 PM

Hey All,
Thanks for the compliments.
As for the question the carbon fibre look around the dash was on it when i bought it. It mustn't be hard to get as the car was bought from out bush and i mean out bush. The door cards we made and fitted ourselves and had a trimmer do the material and cover them. they are the original rear seats just recodered to match the front.
The sub placement in the back ment we had to cut out part of the side of the car. there was originally a metal plat that was there all it did was hold up the back shelf ( i guess thats what you would call it) so we took that out and made the boxes to suit and match the shape.

The original front seats were basically had it as they never stayed upright for to long and was driving me mad. So instead of paying $300 a set to repair and retrim i bought the SAAS for $325 per seat and fited them.

It also runs 2 green 9inch neons under the hatch rails in the back to give it a good glow in the dark ( well when the neons work having some wiring issues there)

Other then that the car is standard. Runs a red 202 mildly worked, yella terra head, stage 3 crow cam, 1 3/4 inch tripple su's, genie extractors to a single 2 1/4 exhaust with dual tip. Not to sure what other work has been done but it keeps up with most street V8s and has beaten a 253 Torana in Ipswich (qld) was respraid from metallic purple to pearl Windsor Blue. Windows tintied in blue film double film rears and single front.

Anything else i can help you with i would be glad to answer if i know.

AND TINY... Thanks for the help your a champ.

Cheers all
Tim

#6 _Yella SLuR_

_Yella SLuR_
  • Guests

Posted 20 December 2005 - 01:46 PM

Deep down on the inside, every car is Yella!!!!

Nice stuff.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users