EBAY NEGATIVE FEEDBACK

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#1 _pipjones_

_pipjones_
  • Guests

Posted 25 December 2005 - 01:48 PM

I am bubbajohnny352 on Ebay. On the 11th of december i purchased an auto console off Copper2Gaskets. I emailed him and told him i was going on holidays the next day. I also told him i would sort it out when i got back.I was gone for a week. He has decided that better than trying to get hold of me he would just leave Negative feedback and say that i dont pay. I am the best payer on ebay. If any of you buy things or sell things to me in the future disregard the bullshit this utter moron has written. I cannot help that this arsehole has written bad comments about me. I appologise to any of my gmh-torana customers from the past or in the future, if any of this has caused them to think badly of me. And to the bloke in discussion here.Copper2Gaskets..U Arshole.Merry F...en Christmas..

#2 _racyrabbit_

_racyrabbit_
  • Guests

Posted 25 December 2005 - 03:33 PM

I would like to say that i have bought off Pip and have always found him to be completely honest and very quick in his sending off all items i have bought off him and some have been large and he has always been completely trustworthy and for some one to give him bad feed back is uncalled for , something i dread ,happening to me TREX

#3 _high_rpm_

_high_rpm_
  • Guests

Posted 25 December 2005 - 04:36 PM

good ol hillbilly WHAT A bguck'N WANKER

#4 _Flamenco_

_Flamenco_
  • Guests

Posted 25 December 2005 - 05:07 PM

I think if I saw Copper2gasket's name anywhere I would ignore his comments after the crap he's posted on here before... Don't worry about it pip.

Edited by Flamenco, 25 December 2005 - 05:12 PM.

#5 _pipjones_

_pipjones_
  • Guests

Posted 25 December 2005 - 06:06 PM

Thanks guys..

#6 LC69GTR

LC69GTR

Lotsa Posts!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,760 posts

Posted 25 December 2005 - 07:24 PM

Flamenco
  I think if I saw Copper2gasket's name anywhere I would ignore his comments after the crap he's posted on here before... Don't worry about it pip. 

Here here sick of the goose Copper2gasket's he is no 1 fraudster

All have a merry christmas by the way

#7 _draglc_

_draglc_
  • Guests

Posted 25 December 2005 - 07:30 PM

i have bought from and sold to pip, never a problem!

A1

#8 _CHOPPER_

_CHOPPER_
  • Guests

Posted 25 December 2005 - 08:11 PM

Anybody who knows of HILLY_BILLY would be well aware of his credability. Or rather lack of it. Sooner or later, he will get his.

#9 _racyrabbit_

_racyrabbit_
  • Guests

Posted 25 December 2005 - 09:46 PM

What happened to the idiot the last time i heard of him he reckoned he had won lotto and was selling everything , i have always said i dont think he is as dumb as most think , if you read his dialog he sounds stupid but i think it is a bung on , my thoughts anyway , good to see you guys giveing Pip some needed support , TREX

#10 _bones_

_bones_
  • Guests

Posted 25 December 2005 - 09:48 PM

Hi Phil,
I will also back you up.
Don't worry, your honesty will be around long after he is gone.
Cheers,
Bones

#11 _torana05_

_torana05_
  • Guests

Posted 25 December 2005 - 09:50 PM

Pip has bought many items from me, both on & off Ebay, never a problem. Just ignore the wanker, his day will come!!

Andrew 2. :angry:

#12 _pipjones_

_pipjones_
  • Guests

Posted 26 December 2005 - 09:00 AM

Its just a pitty that one of the moderators edited my opening statement about Copper2Gaskets.I would have been good reading for a long time to come.

Merry xmas to all and have a safe and happy New Year..Go the Torries..

#13 Tiny

Tiny

Oh My, Don't you post alot

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,018 posts
  • Name:Tiny

Posted 26 December 2005 - 09:27 AM

Pip, Ive read your previous post, and while it was entertaining i think your current post is much better written!

Every dog has their day, I understand ( kinda.. i'm not a huge ebay user) that the negative feedback is very hurtful, but i'm sure that his life will be much more difficult than yours.

Is there any way of contacting Ebay to remove the comment?

Cheers

#14 Heath

Heath

I like cars.

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,320 posts
  • Name:Heath
  • Car:Heavily Modified UC Sunbird Hatchback
Garage View Garage

Posted 26 December 2005 - 09:38 AM

I think eBay wouldn't worry with individual people's feedback and such, don't mean to offend anyone but they seem to just cover their own backs and unless money is involved they don't care.

#15 surfmaster

surfmaster

Marineboy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,019 posts

Posted 26 December 2005 - 09:48 AM

EBay only remove negative feedback in extremely rare circumstances. You could always leave negative feedback for him on the same transaction.

#16 _svenikus_

_svenikus_
  • Guests

Posted 26 December 2005 - 11:09 AM

So what's happening with the console? have you/are you going to receive it?

if not that's fraud and ebay will take it very seriously, I'm sure they'd get rid of the feedback if it was proven fraud.

He'll get what's coming to him.

#17 _pipjones_

_pipjones_
  • Guests

Posted 26 December 2005 - 12:13 PM

I have cancelled the cheque and he can insert console gently if need be.

#18 surfmaster

surfmaster

Marineboy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,019 posts

Posted 26 December 2005 - 12:35 PM

he can insert console gently if need be.

he may need to buy a jar of "jail expander" from the Corrective Services E-Bay site to do that :lol:

#19 _purpleLC_

_purpleLC_
  • Guests

Posted 26 December 2005 - 03:39 PM

I heard a bloke went to Ebays Sydney office and threatened them with defirmation
if they didnt remove a falsely given negative feedback.
They did remove it by the next morning.

Louie

#20 _racyrabbit_

_racyrabbit_
  • Guests

Posted 26 December 2005 - 04:22 PM

How do you get onto Ebay ? I have tried and most of the time they just give you the run around until you give up , i bought some tools off a well known ebay shop without looking too much as they had sold thousands , didnt receive for over 2 months no matter what i did , i contacted every one that i could trck down that gave them bad feedback and asked them what they did we ended up contacting police in NSW and i started small claims against them , ebay didnt want to know , and if you give them bad feedback they can do the same , TREX

#21 _purpleLC_

_purpleLC_
  • Guests

Posted 26 December 2005 - 09:09 PM

Apparently they have an office somewhere in Sydney (not a shop or anything)
He went into the office and demanded they remove the negative feedback.
He then contacted the radio station and told them what he had done and how unhelpful they are.

Louie

#22 _rorym_

_rorym_
  • Guests

Posted 26 December 2005 - 09:49 PM

Phil,
My undrstanding is you can reply to negative feedback?, It shows up under the N/F line as a response. Do it and put all the truths about him in there.
Rory

#23 rodomo

rodomo

To advertise here, call 13TORANA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,000 posts
  • Name:R - O - B Dammit!

Posted 26 December 2005 - 10:30 PM

Yeah ya get that! Bad luck! But I am the best payer on e-bay
:-) Don't take it to heart.
Regards,
RACV MAN

#24 _pipjones_

_pipjones_
  • Guests

Posted 26 December 2005 - 10:34 PM

I only take negative feedback to heart.. :)

#25 _IPRALC4Door_

_IPRALC4Door_
  • Guests

Posted 27 December 2005 - 06:56 AM

Phil,
My undrstanding is you can reply to negative feedback?, It shows up under the N/F line as a response. Do it and put all the truths about him in there.
Rory

You can do that, but you're limited to I think 80 characters. If this dude's as big an ar*ehole as he is that wont explain much. I wasn't around when he was on this forum, but he sounds like he's a grade A Di*khead...

The good thing is at least that now he's given you one lot of Negative Feedback that account cant have a negative count against you again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users