Where's all the girls?

• Please log in to reply
140 replies to this topic

#51 _AGGRO_

_AGGRO_
  • Guests

Posted 24 May 2007 - 06:25 PM

I'm a girl  :D

I've got a 2850 74 LH. I love Toranas because, well, they're sexy heh heh.

haha jus found this thread....readin thru it was a crack up lol.

and i think im in lurve hehe jokes in brissy too haha

#52 _Rana Girl_

_Rana Girl_
  • Guests

Posted 24 May 2007 - 09:22 PM

HAHA, no im 19 so a bit younger, and hormone levels are at a steady level lately! you obviously havent met makka if you think im the horny one! :tease:

No Makka obviously can't be too quick on the up take as unlike some of you young guys he hasn't appeared here yet scaring off any girls that might reply to my post by trying to pick them up :D

19 you are a baby :tease: (just had to use that smile before you wear it out :tease: ) A 19 year old with there hormones under control I'll have to take your word for it. Anyway's now that I know how old you are I'll let you off for lowering the tone of my post may as well enjoy life before you get tied down with responsibilitys as high as the eiffel tower. Mind you for your sake I hope your 16yo female friend doesn't read the post you left about always being on the lookout for an upgrade.!

#53 RIM-010

RIM-010

DON'T PANIC

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,076 posts
  • Name:Tim
  • Car:LJ 2 Door - HQ Premier
Garage View Garage

Posted 24 May 2007 - 09:28 PM

I hope your 16yo female friend doesn't read the post you left about always being on the lookout for an upgrade!

Then he probably doesn't want either of the other two girls he's with to read this either! :tease:

Tim

#54 lakeside

lakeside

Lotsa Posts!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,703 posts
  • Name:Col
  • Car:LC SBC

Posted 24 May 2007 - 09:46 PM

anyone seen the girlie with the stike-me-pink 4dr lc with a lc grill? I see it about once a week.

#55 _kaz from adelaide_

_kaz from adelaide_
  • Guests

Posted 25 May 2007 - 01:30 PM

Been too busy lately with the LX resto and new job.

I am a self confessed Torana addict.

Love the lumpy cams, smell of burning rubber and lets not forget the magical road vibration you can only get from old school. :D

Quite a lot of female petrol heads here in Adel. Luckily most of them are old school lovers.

XXKAZXX

#56 orangeLJ

orangeLJ

Yes, yes I do post alot!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,259 posts

Posted 25 May 2007 - 06:54 PM

SHHHHHH RIM dont mention that! :huh:

#57 _user asked to be removed_

_user asked to be removed_
  • Guests

Posted 25 May 2007 - 07:10 PM

^^ :spit:

Heath, im pretty sure women don't like teenage dirt bags. (with red hair.)

Or teenage dirt bags with no hair.

You having a shot at me Monkey? Oh, sorry, read thread properly, I'm not a teenager (altough I do carry on like one at times.......)

Welcome Rana Girl. Good to see another Torana loving chick has graced us with her presence.

lol
LiamW shaved his head a couple of weeks back(well not really shaved just cropped real short)

You must be a nude nut aswell hey Tone? :tease:

Im working on it mate, but no shaver required.... I really must stop bashing my head against a brick wall, hair might stay in a bit longer that way...... Actually, I reckon the comb over is making a come back so I might just start growing it long down the sides (its the only place it grows anyway) :D

Oh man I just read this thread since I last posted and I laughed so bloody hard. hahaha :spoton:
Just so ya know, my hair is actully nearly back to it's origanal length. (down past my ears)

#58 _Rana Girl_

_Rana Girl_
  • Guests

Posted 25 May 2007 - 10:42 PM

I hope your 16yo female friend doesn't read the post you left about always being on the lookout for an upgrade!

Then he probably doesn't want either of the other two girls he's with to read this either! :tease:

Tim

Any one else want to make a confesion. It's all coming out here!

#59 _Monkey_

_Monkey_
  • Guests

Posted 25 May 2007 - 10:47 PM

I once owned a fraud :o

#60 _Rana Girl_

_Rana Girl_
  • Guests

Posted 25 May 2007 - 11:10 PM

Don't think I am trained to offer counseling on a confession that huge. You may need to seek professional help.

#61 _Monkey_

_Monkey_
  • Guests

Posted 25 May 2007 - 11:29 PM

Don't think I am trained to offer counseling on a confession that huge. You may need to seek professional help.

Oh noes..I'm scarred for life :cry:

#62 _Big T_

_Big T_
  • Guests

Posted 26 May 2007 - 01:39 AM

Since Im not the only one I'll 'fess up as well. I once owned a fraud too. The beauty *cough cough fckn* was a white EB. But I redeemed myself *hallelujah brothers* and I GAVE it way to a KIWI. Now giving it away is redemtion enough but to give it away to a Kiwi is redemtion with a half pike twist IMHO. Now that I think about it a Kiwi sold it to me for $500 ???? Now Im all confused....again. Am I redemeed my esteemed brethren? Or do I repent for ever after? :fool:

#63 orangeLJ

orangeLJ

Yes, yes I do post alot!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,259 posts

Posted 26 May 2007 - 12:53 PM

thats a little creepy Big-T

#64 makka

makka

A m��se once bit my sister

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,559 posts
  • Name:Cohen

Posted 26 May 2007 - 01:10 PM

HAHA, no im 19 so a bit younger, and hormone levels are at a steady level lately! you obviously havent met makka if you think im the horny one! :tease:

No Makka obviously can't be too quick on the up take as unlike some of you young guys he hasn't appeared here yet scaring off any girls that might reply to my post by trying to pick them up :D

19 you are a baby :tease: (just had to use that smile before you wear it out :tease: ) A 19 year old with there hormones under control I'll have to take your word for it. Anyway's now that I know how old you are I'll let you off for lowering the tone of my post may as well enjoy life before you get tied down with responsibilitys as high as the eiffel tower. Mind you for your sake I hope your 16yo female friend doesn't read the post you left about always being on the lookout for an upgrade.!

Its not that I'm slow on the uptake, I am just a little more refined than orangeLJ :spoton:

Just biding my time :rockon:

#65 _KRB88_

_KRB88_
  • Guests

Posted 26 May 2007 - 03:17 PM

Im A Chick Torana Driver :D She is a 72 LJ 2 door... off the road atm getting a new donk woot

#66 _Monkey_

_Monkey_
  • Guests

Posted 26 May 2007 - 03:28 PM

Since Im not the only one I'll 'fess up as well. I once owned a fraud too. The beauty *cough cough fckn* was a white EB. But I redeemed myself *hallelujah brothers* and I GAVE it way to a KIWI. Now giving it away is redemtion enough but to give it away to a Kiwi is redemtion with a half pike twist IMHO. Now that I think about it a Kiwi sold it to me for $500 ???? Now Im all confused....again. Am I redemeed my esteemed brethren? Or do I repent for ever after? :fool:

You have done your penance brother T, there is only one more step to redeem yourself and that is to be baptised in Torana washer bottle water..only then can a disciple say he is truly without sin. Good luck in you quest for purity Brother T.

#67 _65EAT_

_65EAT_
  • Guests

Posted 26 May 2007 - 07:04 PM

I'm a girl and a Torana owner.... :rockon: I own a 77 LX.

Edited by skankasorus, 26 May 2007 - 07:05 PM.

#68 orangeLJ

orangeLJ

Yes, yes I do post alot!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,259 posts

Posted 26 May 2007 - 09:38 PM

young old or in the middle?

#69 _Monkey_

_Monkey_
  • Guests

Posted 26 May 2007 - 09:47 PM

^ :spit: Hahaha, somebody needs to put a leash on this puppy.

10 points for effort OJ :spoton:

#70 _KRB88_

_KRB88_
  • Guests

Posted 26 May 2007 - 09:49 PM

young old or in the middle?

19 :D

#71 orangeLJ

orangeLJ

Yes, yes I do post alot!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,259 posts

Posted 26 May 2007 - 10:01 PM

you can never have too many options you know! :tease:

a few drinks and im anyones really. HAHA. hence why i dont drink at mojos (local club) grab a granny down there!

neighbas had a BBQ tonight, so i had me a few drinks, and i have a wedding to go to tomorrow (not mine thank god) so i decided goin to mingara (club down the road) wasnt a good idea considering i have to drive in the morning... now im done whinging i think i might go take some stupid photos, or more stupid photos!

#72 _65EAT_

_65EAT_
  • Guests

Posted 26 May 2007 - 10:05 PM

I think you need to define what you class as young, old and in the middle :spoton:

Edited by skankasorus, 26 May 2007 - 10:05 PM.

#73 orangeLJ

orangeLJ

Yes, yes I do post alot!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,259 posts

Posted 26 May 2007 - 10:19 PM

well im not going to define old, i might get myselof into truble.

but young i would call below 28ish?? haha.

#74 _65EAT_

_65EAT_
  • Guests

Posted 26 May 2007 - 10:29 PM

Well that would make me bordering between young and in the middle!!

#75 orangeLJ

orangeLJ

Yes, yes I do post alot!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,259 posts

Posted 26 May 2007 - 10:40 PM

ahhh, your no good to me then :tease:

crosses "skankasorous" off list.

hmmm, im thinking i might have to explore a bit more at work, there has to be some young receptionist somewhere! i have only been there 2 days so theres a chance!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users