Where's all the girls?

• Please log in to reply
140 replies to this topic

#26 _Rzeractor_

_Rzeractor_
  • Guests

Posted 22 May 2007 - 10:29 PM

Would be Victoria.
Phone numbers...I seem to respect their privacy a bit more than yew seem to think =P

Edited by Rzeractor, 22 May 2007 - 10:29 PM.

#27 orangeLJ

orangeLJ

Yes, yes I do post alot!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,259 posts

Posted 22 May 2007 - 10:32 PM

ahh thats alright, i dont do long distance anyway!! :tease:

#28 smeer

smeer

Forum Fixture

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,526 posts
  • Car:1970 LC 4-door

Posted 22 May 2007 - 11:26 PM

most girls like Toranas.

#29 Gump

Gump

Paisty White

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,146 posts
  • Name:Russell
  • Car:LX SL hatch

Posted 22 May 2007 - 11:47 PM

my girl friend has a LJ GTR that her and her Dad are rebuilding not to concorse just enjoyable. think it sealed the deal when she came over the first time and my lx was parked in the shed :)

#30 _Big T_

_Big T_
  • Guests

Posted 23 May 2007 - 08:53 AM

Heath, im pretty sure women don't like teenage dirt bags. (with red hair.)

Or teenage dirt bags with no hair.

You having a shot at me Monkey? Oh, sorry, read thread properly, I'm not a teenager (altough I do carry on like one at times.......)

Welcome Rana Girl. Good to see another Torana loving chick has graced us with her presence.

#31 _Rana Girl_

_Rana Girl_
  • Guests

Posted 23 May 2007 - 01:05 PM

yeah thats my car :spoton:

and surprisingly i never managed to pick up when i was out in the torana, tried but failed, but when im out in my bommadore i seem to get more action! whats with that! maybe the torana scared them off? meh women, i dont understand em, but i hear someone was selling a parts manual? that might help :tease:

all the girls that posted in that thread b4 dont come round much anymore. maybe the man factor became too much for them :tease:

Orange LJ you trying to turn my thread into a pick up spot again????
Don't think it was the Torana that scared off potential pick ups I think it was your hormone levels and as for the girls not posting much anymore having read the previous post refered to I'd say it was the same thing scared them off too!!

Good luck with that parts manual for women it is sure to be a lot longer than the one I have on men. Let me know when you find a copy as I am sure my other half would love to get his hands on it too.

#32 _Rana Girl_

_Rana Girl_
  • Guests

Posted 23 May 2007 - 01:16 PM

I know a couple of birds who love Toranas.
And I'm willing to bet they are in the age bracket of most you guys.

Same age bracket as us female torana enthusiasts refered to here or as the younger guys that are posting here?

I'm 25 (don't know I would be much older than the above mentioned guys but perhaps a little more mature) but been a Torana enthusiast since high school so 12 or so years. Seems there are less female enthusiasts in the generation following behind mine though amongst my younger sister, sister in law, cousins and there friends there is not a spec of car respect to be found. Where as there were quite a few girls I knew my age that were into cars (mind you I am the only one of them who has taken it so far as to own one).

#33 A9X

A9X

A fortunate run

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,024 posts
  • Name:Welby
Garage View Garage

Posted 23 May 2007 - 01:46 PM

We'd be happy to see some Torana Girls get involved with the team for Targa.

Happy to have the girls involved in any way.

Welby

#34 _dave720gtr_

_dave720gtr_
  • Guests

Posted 23 May 2007 - 01:48 PM

well theres always one bogan in the family BOGAN.com.au is allways good for a laugh lol" my girls 26 and loves toranans she likes HBs and lc oh and wrxs which she is saving for . so i can thrash it :tease:

#35 ToRunYa

ToRunYa

No Longer A Contributing Ninja/Member.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,073 posts
  • Name:Em

Posted 23 May 2007 - 01:51 PM

well theres always one bogan in the family BOGAN.com.au is allways good for a laugh lol" my girls 26 and loves toranans she likes HBs and lc oh and wrxs which she is saving for . so i can thrash it :tease:

^WTF dad?!?
slight difference i like all toranas (cept the UC but that aint a torry *flames arising*) and i got a GT forester not a WRX (same but bigger)
crazy...

#36 _Rana Girl_

_Rana Girl_
  • Guests

Posted 23 May 2007 - 02:33 PM

well theres always one  bogan in the family BOGAN.com.au is allways good for a laugh lol" my girls 26 and loves toranans she likes HBs and lc  oh and wrxs which she is saving for . so i can thrash it :tease:

^WTF dad?!?
slight difference i like all toranas (cept the UC but that aint a torry *flames arising*) and i got a GT forester not a WRX (same but bigger)
crazy...

Hey there Ms.LX your dad having a dig with the bogan remark??

I think we are about to cause some controversy with the UC owners (sorry don't mean to offend you all each to your own and all that but everyone is loyal to there own fav so no doubt someone will get there back up) I like pretty much all the Torana's but the thought has always been in my mind would the UC have been better off released as the first of the Commodores? Maybe we should start a poll on it.

#37 _dave720gtr_

_dave720gtr_
  • Guests

Posted 23 May 2007 - 02:33 PM

no not daughter :spit: i ant that old ! my girl friend she is a lead foot !yer girls like boost :D

Edited by dave720gtr, 23 May 2007 - 02:36 PM.

#38 ToRunYa

ToRunYa

No Longer A Contributing Ninja/Member.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,073 posts
  • Name:Em

Posted 23 May 2007 - 04:22 PM

haha no rana dave is not my dad lol when he said his "girl" i figured he ment daughter and he priddy much described me thats all.
sorry dave i thought you were older haha must revisit the age poll we had ages ago and refresh my memory.

#39 _Rzeractor_

_Rzeractor_
  • Guests

Posted 23 May 2007 - 05:29 PM

Started young, aye Dave?

#40 _Rzeractor_

_Rzeractor_
  • Guests

Posted 23 May 2007 - 05:31 PM

most girls like Toranas.

Maybe in Adelaide that's the case, however here in Melbourne when yew grow up and live in an ethnic area as I have these past 19 years, you see more turbos than v8s. And hence, females prefer dosing from VLs and 180s.

Edited by Rzeractor, 23 May 2007 - 05:32 PM.

#41 orangeLJ

orangeLJ

Yes, yes I do post alot!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,259 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 06:26 PM

HAHA, no im 19 so a bit younger, and hormone levels are at a steady level lately! you obviously havent met makka if you think im the horny one! :tease:

#42 _Kevhaze_

_Kevhaze_
  • Guests

Posted 23 May 2007 - 06:51 PM

I would love to see more female torana owners around and iam not one of the yough ones trying to chat you yough ladies up ( have no chance in hell anyway) but yeah alot of girls and guys that love toranas but just havent had the opertunity to buy one or are to busy to buy one well thats my 2cents worth i will shut up now

#43 _Big T_

_Big T_
  • Guests

Posted 23 May 2007 - 06:58 PM

I reckon they still love toranas, its just that they are too busy doing the dishes and having babies to be seen in public these days...... :stirpot:

#44 _brocky_2006_

_brocky_2006_
  • Guests

Posted 23 May 2007 - 07:04 PM

ouch

#45 _Monkey_

_Monkey_
  • Guests

Posted 23 May 2007 - 07:05 PM

^^ :spit:

You having a shot at me Monkey? Oh, sorry, read thread properly, I'm not a teenager (altough I do carry on like one at times.......)

Welcome Rana Girl. Good to see another Torana loving chick has graced us with her presence.

lol
LiamW shaved his head a couple of weeks back(well not really shaved just cropped real short)

You must be a nude nut aswell hey Tone? :tease:

Edited by Monkey, 23 May 2007 - 07:05 PM.

#46 _Big T_

_Big T_
  • Guests

Posted 23 May 2007 - 07:08 PM

^^ :spit:

lol
LiamW shaved his head a couple of weeks back(well not really shaved just cropped real short)

You must be a nude nut aswell hey Tone? :tease:

Im working on it mate, but no shaver required.... I really must stop bashing my head against a brick wall, hair might stay in a bit longer that way...... Actually, I reckon the comb over is making a come back so I might just start growing it long down the sides (its the only place it grows anyway) :D

#47 _Rana Girl_

_Rana Girl_
  • Guests

Posted 24 May 2007 - 01:25 PM

I reckon they still love toranas, its just that they are too busy doing the dishes and having babies to be seen in public these days...... :stirpot:

Unforyunately that's exactly the case in this house I hadn't layed eyes on my poor Torana for almost three years (combination of the above mentioned and a few little jobs needing doing on her by my other half who is a mechanic so won't let anyone else work on her but never has the time himself :furious: ) but I needed to reduce my stress levels so I demanded she come out to play.
Now I am thinking I might have to lift the km's restriction on the insurance a little as the bug has bitten me again bad! Finding time to take her out is still an issue as there is no way my son will be setting foot in her until he can give her the respect she deserves (got to look after her just in case the bug bites him and he wants her some day).

#48 _Big T_

_Big T_
  • Guests

Posted 24 May 2007 - 01:55 PM

How old is the young fella? What sort of respect? Like not putting his lollies down behind the seat or kicking the back of front seat or taking to the upholstery with a crayon? I'm no parent, but I reckon teach him young so he really will respect the beast in years to come. Having said that, my dogs still piss on the wheels of my cars no matter how cranky I get at them, now thats a lack of respect !!!

S'funny, I go out to work on the car and Mrs Big T comes out 30mins later and askes me where Im taking her out to for the arvo??? "FFS, just let me get the car done so I CAN take you out". I tell her. Cant bloody win !!!

#49 _Rana Girl_

_Rana Girl_
  • Guests

Posted 24 May 2007 - 03:30 PM

How old is the young fella? What sort of respect? Like not putting his lollies down behind the seat or kicking the back of front seat or taking to the upholstery with a crayon? I'm no parent, but I reckon teach him young so he really will respect the beast in years to come. Having said that, my dogs still piss on the wheels of my cars no matter how cranky I get at them, now thats a lack of respect !!!

S'funny, I go out to work on the car and Mrs Big T comes out 30mins later and askes me where Im taking her out to for the arvo??? "FFS, just let me get the car done so I CAN take you out". I tell her. Cant bloody win !!!

He's only 18mnths and he will be a)out of a car seat and b)able to obey all of the above rules e.g. no feat on seat before he is allowed in either the Torana or his dad's HR. He might learn all the rules in time to be dropped off to high school in them.

Very good reason why we only have female dogs at our place - eliminates the tyre pee problem.

Mrs Big T is probably just eager to be seen out and about in your's. If she's too patient it will be like mine and she will be waiting years next time something needs fixing I will be keeping the pressure applied so she's not stuffed in the shed so long. Although someone I was speaking to the other day did raise the fact that if there off the road there not wearing out and less likely to come to harm.

#50 _AGGRO_

_AGGRO_
  • Guests

Posted 24 May 2007 - 06:23 PM

I'm a girl :D

I've got a 2850 74 LH. I love Toranas because, well, they're sexy heh heh.

haha jus found this thread....readin thru it was a crack up lol.

and i think im in lurve hehe jokes in brissy too haha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users