***Rare Spares Night***

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#1 _les_

_les_
  • Guests

Posted 24 January 2006 - 05:27 PM

I have just copied this from the fastlane forum

""Rare Spares Head Office (Melbourne) are gauging interest for a FastLane members night at the Rare Spares warehouse.

Rare Spares would have on display a range of NEW Products that have recently been developed and even some sample products that are still in development. There would be opportunity for members to discuss products with knowledgeable staff, give input on products they would like to see made and will recieve SPECIAL discount pricing; only available on the night.

While this is currently only being discussed for Melbourne, if there is enough interest from any individual states, the Rare Spares Distributor for that state would more than likely also put a night on for Fast Lane Members.

So if you are interested please click the link below and fill out the form.

http://www.fastlane....of_Interest.asp

Fastlane Administrator""

This night will probably go ahead as interest has been good
Les

#2 Tiny

Tiny

Oh My, Don't you post alot

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,018 posts
  • Name:Tiny

Posted 24 January 2006 - 06:38 PM

Hi Les,

Thank you for offering this to our members. I hope that you have a great ammount of interest and i hope the night is a sucess!

To our members:

I think this is an excellent opportunity to visit one of the companies that is helping you to keep your car what it is ( and make it all it can be). I hope that we can Show Rare Spares and Les our support by attending this night and supplying constructive comments on the parts that you all use and would like to see made.

Please remeber that should you attend that you will be flying the flag for these forum, and we would hope that your interest and behaviour would reflect well on these forum.

Thanks once again to Les for throwing this offer open to our members, and to those who attend have a really enjoyable night and let us all know what's in the works for our beloved torries!

Cheers
Tiny.

#3 REDA9X

REDA9X

Removed

• Inactive
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 24 January 2006 - 07:05 PM

I'm going to melb on the 24th of Feb, any chance it will be close to then? lol

#4 _torana05_

_torana05_
  • Guests

Posted 24 January 2006 - 08:33 PM

Les, Great idea, how about getting onto John up here in Brissy to organise something for us. I can lend him a hand if he needs help with it,
Cheers,
Andrew 2. B)

#5 _les_

_les_
  • Guests

Posted 25 January 2006 - 06:28 PM

Les, Great idea, how about getting onto John up here in Brissy to organise something for us. I can lend him a hand if he needs help with it,
Cheers,
Andrew 2. B)

Andrew
We hope to get all the Rare Spares Distributors to be involved during the year I will keep everyone informed the one in Melbourne we are hoping for March.
Les

#6 _CHOPPER_

_CHOPPER_
  • Guests

Posted 25 January 2006 - 07:55 PM

This will be at the Campbellfield warehouse? Rare Spares has an account with the courier company I sub contract for, so I'm familiar with the place. Not to mention some of the staff at the stores I deliver to.

* goes and fills out the register *

#7 _lexa_

_lexa_
  • Guests

Posted 25 January 2006 - 08:01 PM

g'day les this sounds like a great opportunity for alot of us old holden owners. will the special apply to all stock or just the "new" range? thanks again mate i'll more that likely be there!

#8 _les_

_les_
  • Guests

Posted 25 January 2006 - 11:15 PM

g'day les this sounds like a great opportunity for alot of us old holden owners. will the special apply to all stock or just the "new" range? thanks again mate i'll more that likely be there!

I just reread Leith�s post on Fastlane the discount will be across the whole product range but keep it a secret between you and me
Les

#9 Tiny

Tiny

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,018 posts
  • Name:Tiny

Posted 26 January 2006 - 09:00 AM

I just reread Leith’s post on Fastlane the discount will be across the whole product range but keep it a secret between you and me
Les

Hehehe well kept secret mate ;)

Can i get someone to order some window regulators for my HQ monaro while theyre on special! I cant make it down :spoton:

Thanks again to Les and Rares for this great offer.

#10 Bart

Bart

Shit a brick

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,559 posts
  • Car:LJ Torana

Posted 27 January 2006 - 05:57 PM

Filled the form :spoton:

#11 _Eagle_

_Eagle_
  • Guests

Posted 28 January 2006 - 08:52 AM

G'day Les

Form filled out but can't make Melbourne so hopefully something can be organised in Tassy someday.
BTW Bazza in Launceston is a legend :D

#12 GML-31

GML-31

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,239 posts
  • Name:Kev
  • Car:too many

Posted 28 January 2006 - 09:23 AM

Great idea Les, filled out form only thing is in the month option you need any of as I really dont care when it is on and I am sure most people would attend save you having 12 different options???

#13 _CHOPPER_

_CHOPPER_
  • Guests

Posted 28 January 2006 - 09:34 AM

We hope to get all the Rare Spares Distributors to be involved during the year I will keep everyone informed the one in Melbourne we are hoping for March.
Les

Which is why I opted for March.

#14 GML-31

GML-31

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,239 posts
  • Name:Kev
  • Car:too many

Posted 28 January 2006 - 10:40 AM

yeah chopper but you live in melbourne.....

#15 _CHOPPER_

_CHOPPER_
  • Guests

Posted 28 January 2006 - 02:06 PM

Maybe I should actually read the posts in future, instead of just looking at the pictures.

* opens mouth a bit wider and slides the other foot in *

#16 _ChiaLX_

_ChiaLX_
  • Guests

Posted 05 March 2006 - 10:05 PM

Is this still a goer? as i have not heard anything since

#17 _CHOPPER_

_CHOPPER_
  • Guests

Posted 07 March 2006 - 06:50 PM

I too have heard nothing. No email, no phone call, no post here.

#18 _les_

_les_
  • Guests

Posted 08 March 2006 - 06:16 PM

Those who filled out the form you should be getting notification this week , it�s still on but invitation only

#19 _les_

_les_
  • Guests

Posted 08 March 2006 - 06:19 PM

Unfortunately the numbers that can attend are limited to 40, and only the first 40 members to RSVP to there official invitation will be able to attend and receive there Member Night Pass. So when you receive your official invitation please return it ASAP, to insure you secure your position.

#20 _CHOPPER_

_CHOPPER_
  • Guests

Posted 08 March 2006 - 06:28 PM

* jumps for joy *

Will it arrive by mail? If so, can I simply return it personally to the Campbellfield warehouse?

#21 _CHOPPER_

_CHOPPER_
  • Guests

Posted 10 March 2006 - 05:41 PM

Never mind, mine is all done including the confirmation. Anybody else here going?

#22 _gtrtorana_

_gtrtorana_
  • Guests

Posted 10 March 2006 - 08:05 PM

I'm in. Carn't wait.

#23 jpxu1

jpxu1

Forum Fixture

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 549 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 08:22 PM

Me 2! :+1: :clappin:

jpxu1 :D

#24 knoath

knoath

far.... FAR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,036 posts

Posted 11 March 2006 - 04:46 AM

See you there..... :clap: :D

#25 _EvilGTR_

_EvilGTR_
  • Guests

Posted 19 March 2006 - 01:44 PM

I just filled out my form... sounds like a good nite!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users