RED NEONS

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#26 _kaz from adelaide_

_kaz from adelaide_
  • Guests

Posted 30 January 2006 - 09:58 AM

actualy, last time i checked green is the only legal color for neons....thats in qld anyway.

that is the only legal green over there.

my opinion is Neons = Rice = :fool:

thread stealing now, i saw on a car show on tv mags that have a computer screen on them. they were showing buisness names > products on them. SHIT no one is able 2 drive properly nowadays (excluding forum members that is) and i put this idea right up there with those damn spinners.

#27 _CHOPPER_

_CHOPPER_
  • Guests

Posted 30 January 2006 - 04:48 PM

You can be booked in any state for having the inside light on while the vehicle is in motion.
Glare on windscreen etc.
"I was just reading the map" is not an excuse.

Grant..

Are you serious?

#28 _Bomber Watson_

_Bomber Watson_
  • Guests

Posted 30 January 2006 - 06:51 PM

just for the record....i have no intention of having my bling interior junk on when 'im moving. basicaly when i go out cruising at night i like to park torry with all the ricers to show them waht a real car looks like....and certain things like sterio and bling lights i actualy like and would like to combat them with. i already have four ultrabrite blue led's in my cool little fuse holder mabob i made up, looks great. the covers for my crossovers for the front splits are clear so i'm gonna stick some ultrabrites under there aswell. then all i really want is a blue light to go in the interior light and that will probably do me. i did have a blue neon in the boot but that died...gotta get aroudn to getting a new one. i have a blue neon in tilly, want to get rid of this (put in boot of torry) and put a few ultrabrite yellow led's in tilly instead. all takes time, it costs money and i have better things to spend money on atm

....and all that said undercar neons are still gay.

Edited by lc boi, 30 January 2006 - 06:56 PM.

#29 _lexa_

_lexa_
  • Guests

Posted 30 January 2006 - 06:59 PM

hahahahahhaha, gotta love that last line LC boi.

#30 _Loki_

_Loki_
  • Guests

Posted 31 January 2006 - 11:52 AM

that looks good....similar to what i'm half way through doing. i have the latest model alpine mp3...i'ts bright to. i take it you have the panasonic hu???

Yeah, it is a panasonic one. As seen (btw, I too, could kill whoever the hell put that clock above my ashtray :/ idiots drilled a small hole in the dash to feed the wires too).

Posted Image

They look and suit the old woodgrain dash really well so I bought one, but be warned of the brightness of it.

As far as glare off the windows go, I have darkest legal tint all round, with the windows up, never even noticed/don't see the reflection at night, it could be because my lights aren't as bright as they seem in the pic though.

I agree, undercar neons/washer LED's etc. are all gay.

Edited by Loki, 31 January 2006 - 12:02 PM.

#31 _QIKSLR_

_QIKSLR_
  • Guests

Posted 31 January 2006 - 02:01 PM

My god, the rest of the country must be behind the times.. Even the ricers laugh at neons now. No one runs that shit anymore. It's all about airbags and 20s now. All that wanky shit is like fashion. Good mods stay around forever.

Edited by QIKSLR, 31 January 2006 - 02:02 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users