Who's going to WSID

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#51 _HRV74_

_HRV74_
  • Guests

Posted 08 September 2008 - 10:48 PM

Yeah thanks guys. That's quick enough for me, so I won't be chasing quicker times (I'm sure people have said that before and gone back on their word!).

Let me know when it's all sorted and you head out to WSID Tiny, I'll have to head back up for another run :driving:

Cheers, H

#52 _keith1962_

_keith1962_
  • Guests

Posted 09 September 2008 - 07:12 AM

Thats sounds great to me as i have not ran to car
since the night we all went out for a drag run. It
will be great to see what time i have lost since
changing the diff ratio from 3:55.1 to 2:78.1 &
also since that time the heads have been rebuilt.

cheers Keith

#53 orangeLJ

orangeLJ

Yes, yes I do post alot!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,259 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 10:51 AM

Pulled this from another site (MCF) (post was made a while ago, but is a good reference for a drag day)

NSW Drag Day

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Guys
Just looking to see if anyone is interested in this.

A while ago I started a thread on the Fordforums regarding hiring the track for a Drag Day at WSID. I had a few guys put there hand up to go. 21 so far. The thing is that there has to be 40 minimum. So we are lacking numbers.

If any of you guys are interested in coming along then I'll post up a link to the thread.

The basic rules are
* Car cannot run faster than 11.0. (I know, its a bummer)
* $200 to enter. This gets you access for your car to race, 2 pit members and cars and 3 spectators and cars. Which is pretty damn good value really.

We get 6 hours of racing, during the day which is great for photos and videos. 1 hour break for the track officials.
Also, I asked if we could have maybe a 30min or so burnout session and they said that was fine.

As of yet, since step 1 hasn't been acheived we don't have a date as such, but I thought maybe spring so we can have a BBQ at the track and get to chat to people during the break to meet up. Which they also allowed as to do

Let me know if your interested.

Ive stuck my name down to see if I can tag along and get some runs in the torana

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users