#26 Collo

Collo

( . Y . )

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 114,647 posts
  • Car:A Black POS

Posted 24 February 2009 - 03:27 PM

I think you mean pics for me studricho. :)

Cheers mate. Disc brakes on it too...

#27 _studricho_

_studricho_
  • Guests

Posted 24 February 2009 - 03:42 PM

I think you mean pics for me studricho. :)

Cheers mate. Disc brakes on it too...

Yep, I meant for you.

#28 antelopeslr5000

antelopeslr5000

Forum Fixture

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,022 posts
  • Car:1977 LX SL/R 5000

Posted 24 February 2009 - 04:26 PM

The reason I don't post the number is I don't want to upset the deal I have going with this wrecker. At the moment he allows me to wonder around the yard. Unheard of now days with all the regulations in place.

Really? I find that every wrecking yard I've been to (quite a few in recent times) has allow me to wonder around their yard. Maybe it's a bit more laid back here in Queensland! :D

If you've got a good thing going on with your local wrecker, best to play by his rules and not upset him. It getting harder to find good wrecker, especially those that have Toranas in their yard. Stay on his good side. :spoton:

Edited by antelopeslr5000, 24 February 2009 - 04:30 PM.

#29 _SS Hatchback_

_SS Hatchback_
  • Guests

Posted 24 February 2009 - 05:12 PM

i seen those cars a few weeks ago and that hatch is rooted :) but i did manage to get something of it for my car , it was only the rear seat belt bolt spacer, and the seat belt hanging hook .
There are a stack of gemini's there .

#30 benno81

benno81

Forum Fixture

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 709 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 06:51 PM

i stopped in at a local wrecker today to have a look about 4 ranas all rusted out though managed to find wat im looking for they r cutting it out tomorrow for me $130 so a bit of relief even a 2 door lc there plus about a million vn s geez those things r like ants.
thanks for enquiring for me mate i know the yard u are going to my uncle lives at dapto he told me about it.wont say ne thing though ur secret is safe lol

#31 benno81

benno81

Forum Fixture

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 709 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 06:53 PM

oh yeah and there is a 2 door gemini there too dennis!!

#32 _SLR Goat_

_SLR Goat_
  • Guests

Posted 24 February 2009 - 07:03 PM

U dont see too many 2 door gemis round anymore either at least u have finally found that front cut how looted r the other 4 torries need some small bits and pieces

#33 benno81

benno81

Forum Fixture

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 709 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 07:33 PM

heaps of small bits and peices on them panel wise they r stuffed there is a bonnet there with a hole in it
complete uc looks the guds wat r u looking for dennis pm me with wat u need and ill have a look when i go over the old mans house next most of my stuff is still there and he has 2 ranas that he has had for 20yrs so u can imagine the collection he has.

#34 _studricho_

_studricho_
  • Guests

Posted 25 February 2009 - 06:27 AM

Looks like you got a good deal benno.

#35 _BCR42Y_

_BCR42Y_
  • Guests

Posted 26 February 2009 - 05:23 PM

studricho,

When are you planning to visit the wrecker next?, have a few things I need and wouldn't mind you looking to see if he has them there, next time you visit.

Edited by BCR42Y, 26 February 2009 - 05:25 PM.

#36 _studricho_

_studricho_
  • Guests

Posted 06 March 2009 - 12:19 PM

Time to come clean...

The place is Dapto pick a part and there contact Number is 0242621134.

Please be aware that they will tell you that they have something and often they don't or it's in poor condition. I haven't been down there in about 2 weeks due to work commitments and time constraints.

I'm more than willing to meet up with members and go down there with you if you would like as it can be tricky to find...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users