1;18 biante

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#26 _kangur_

_kangur_
  • Guests

Posted 06 June 2006 - 11:36 PM

lx5008 i got to say I love your SLR looks to be in really good nick.Would love to get my hands on one at some stage.There was one on carsales about 4 months ago that looked identical to yours with a larry perkins built motor and it went for $11000,it was in tassie and the photos of it were from some show in tassie.Was sold the same day at that price. :cry: so i missed out by only by a few hours.Damn!!

#27 _lx5008_

_lx5008_
  • Guests

Posted 07 June 2006 - 09:18 AM

kangur before joining this forum no one has even seen my slr. well some of the canberra boys took some pics the day before toranafest last year but apart from that not even the local torana club have seen her. i just dont drive it like i said in the pm to you its done about 500 kms in the last 20 years or so

#28 _Yella SLuR_

_Yella SLuR_
  • Guests

Posted 07 June 2006 - 12:44 PM

Was walking past games world this arvo and had a look in the shop window as you do and saw a Chrome Yellow L34, which was released in Feb 2002, price $250, I told the missus I would love that so she went in and got it as I was looking at the latest Aussie Muscle car mag in the newsagents, what a women. I have also secured the yet to be released Brock/Richards 79' Bathurst winning A9X. The collection isn't very big but your've got to start somewhere.

There is also the Red L34 same as your car as well!

#29 Redslur

Redslur

Has been Torana owner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,535 posts
  • Name:Gerry
  • Car:HQ GTS Replica 350.

Posted 07 June 2006 - 12:53 PM

Kangur

I think that you will find the one you saw is now HUX454's. It is actually Papaya but looked Mandarin in the pictures. It had black Simmons wheels on it. It sold for a lot more than 11K though. The engine was Ian Tait built not Larry Perkins...Ring a bell?

#30 _kangur_

_kangur_
  • Guests

Posted 07 June 2006 - 01:15 PM

Hux's SLR is not the one I'm talking about.He bought his a few months earlier and it was never on carsales(yes I've seen it on the unique cars site with those black simmons).The one I'm talking about was on carsales and it defenatly was mandarine red with standard SLR hubcaps and non matching door trims but otherwise it looked very nice and the motor was built by Larry Perkins not Ian Tate.It was advertised and sold in less than a day and the next morning the ad was taken out.The price on the car was defenatly 11000 as I rang but like I said by that stage it was already gone.The one Hux has bought was a real fine example as well but I think the seller was asking around the 20000 mark.Was I the only one that saw this car??

#31 _LH SL/R 5000_

_LH SL/R 5000_
  • Guests

Posted 07 June 2006 - 01:18 PM

I rang up about the LX SLR in Tassie, he was asking $22000 from memory, very neat car but had been altered slightly.

#32 _V8racerchic_

_V8racerchic_
  • Guests

Posted 17 June 2006 - 12:51 AM

My boyfriend, (J&S Racing) conned me into adding a pic of my collection.. And yes I know the police car is lame, but it's the only model in that colour that Biante make of my daily driver (white VX SS).. As soon as I have some more $$$ I will be adding some more Torys... :spoton:
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users