#27 Racehatch

Racehatch

Forum Fixture

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,027 posts

Posted 16 June 2006 - 12:55 PM

Hey there!

Yeah I think the wheels are "challengers" and the tyres are Yokohama A032R which have a mininum profile of 60 (225X60X15) so that limits tyre width a bit.

The next event will be the SuperTruck meeting which is on 22-23 of July there will be Historics, HQ's, Formula V's, and Saloon Cars in addition to the trucks and IP cars.

They tell me the trucks lay down heaps of rubber so the track should be nice and sticky :) If the rain comes you can forget about any quick lap times, but there should be plenty of sideways action... :spoton:

#28 _HatchmanSS76_

_HatchmanSS76_
  • Guests

Posted 16 June 2006 - 09:34 PM

A few more pics from the day.
Can't wait for the Trucks as Mrs Hatchmans cousins other half will have his and his sons Torries ready for that day.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

#29 Racehatch

Racehatch

Forum Fixture

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,027 posts

Posted 16 June 2006 - 11:55 PM

Very impressed with the quality of your photos mate :spoton:

Good to hear the Allison boys are coming out! Assuming Ian gets his engine sorted by then, we should have 4 torana's running at that meet!

Its interesting comparing my car and the hatch, looks like I need to drop the ride height a bit and stiffen up the front, I wanna get her on 3 wheels goin into turn one and through the kink... Might crank the koni's on the front up to the stiffest setting and see how it goes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users