70 replies to this topic

#26 orangeLJ

orangeLJ

Yes, yes I do post alot!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,259 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 11:01 AM

Ive got a few friends in sydney, could always go visit pete (WHYPSI) for an hour or two.

I'll see if adrian and ethan are keen to bring their torries down first before I make a decision.

Im a little confused though, the map Ryan posted shows a different address to the one listed on the little info tab (orange grove road)and a different one to the one on their site(some shopping centre in liverpool?)?

can anyone confirm the actual address or atleast the street its on?

#27 _ass308_

_ass308_
  • Guests

Posted 26 March 2010 - 12:52 PM

the link address is right.location wrong.

expand the map.and switch to satalite veiw.is a bit further north than the mark they give in the industrial complex.

#28 blown308

blown308

Forum Fixture

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,328 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 12:53 PM

Liverpool Markets will be open this Saturday night until 9.00pm .. they have celebration going on for its first birthday....

So it may be a little chaotic...

#29 _2ELCS_

_2ELCS_
  • Guests

Posted 26 March 2010 - 12:54 PM

Chris its in the Megacentre in Orangegrove rd.. Look for Macca,s..
Hope that helps

Wayne

#30 orangeLJ

orangeLJ

Yes, yes I do post alot!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,259 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 01:15 PM

http://maps.google.c...2,140.7,,0,1.57

That blur looks like a harrys cart to me?

Right place?

#31 mitchg

mitchg

The guy with the Torailer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,111 posts
  • Name:Mitch
  • Car:Was a '77 LX V6 Torana + Torailer now VX SS

Posted 26 March 2010 - 01:27 PM

The google maps thing is a bit off. Have a look for the Liverpool mega centre on Cumberland hwy. There is an oporto, krispy kremes and maccas there next door to harry's. If you get into the mega centre, you will find it no worries!

#32 _why-psi_

_why-psi_
  • Guests

Posted 26 March 2010 - 04:35 PM

Ive got a few friends in sydney, could always go visit pete (WHYPSI) for an hour or two.

I'll see if adrian and ethan are keen to bring their torries down first before I make a decision.

Im a little confused though, the map Ryan posted shows a different address to the one listed on the little info tab (orange grove road)and a different one to the one on their site(some shopping centre in liverpool?)?

can anyone confirm the actual address or atleast the street its on?

im keeno. ill even bring a handheld photo taking machine

#33 orangeLJ

orangeLJ

Yes, yes I do post alot!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,259 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 04:39 PM

Should be all good, Ive managed to secure another passenger/navigator in the form of Pete (whypsi) (forgot to ask him if he knew where it was though)

Just need to get the linkages back together and im ready to roll.

#34 _why-psi_

_why-psi_
  • Guests

Posted 26 March 2010 - 05:29 PM

Should be all good, Ive managed to secure another passenger/navigator in the form of Pete (whypsi) (forgot to ask him if he knew where it was though)

Just need to get the linkages back together and im ready to roll.

all good i know where it is! i can even do navigation rally style. or jet sprint boat style. but not really. but i do know where it is

#35 frash da bucket

frash da bucket

Forum Fixture

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,890 posts

Posted 27 March 2010 - 05:16 AM

Hi,

I won't be going due to the flu,mayby next time.

Cheers.

#36 _nial8r_

_nial8r_
  • Guests

Posted 27 March 2010 - 07:20 AM

im out due to righting the wifes SS off on Wednesday Posted Image

#37 gtrboyy

gtrboyy

Lotsa Posts!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,149 posts

Posted 27 March 2010 - 09:12 AM

Might grab a mate & go for a look.

#38 _2ELCS_

_2ELCS_
  • Guests

Posted 27 March 2010 - 09:14 AM

Are the occupants all right Lee???

#39 orangeLJ

orangeLJ

Yes, yes I do post alot!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,259 posts

Posted 27 March 2010 - 10:49 AM

Shit lee, hope everything is alright!

All systems go on my end, Adrian and Ethan (Mr S and UNAMEDFEELING) are coming along too, Im just about to duck to adrians house to see if I can sort out his torry, if I cant he is still coming along with Ethan.

Cyas there! look out for the bright orange LJ and yellow LH!

#40 _nial8r_

_nial8r_
  • Guests

Posted 27 March 2010 - 11:33 AM

thx for askin fella's we are all good the wife just got a airbag burn on the side of her face and an eye full of the powder crap that came out of it, she had very blury vision in her eye for a while and its still abit scratchy so she is of to the eye DR this arvo, i copped a bit of a stiff neck and swallowed 3/4 of the powder out of the steering wheel airbag, and it tastes like cukka too, the 2 kids are fine also they didnt get hurt at all, but what is the most embarssing part about it all is i was doing no more that 30-40 km/h Posted Image the road was really wide in this little country town and on our way home from a picnic i was just putting through the town and we were all having a look and i spotted a park on the left and said " look kids there a nice little park " right were they have built a garden bed either side of the "wide" road and it narrowed down to enough room for 2 cars side by side to fit through and i clipped the garden bed and it ripped the car up in to it and the spat it back out, and well after closer inspection on the car it will be wrote off as it has almost ripped the front wheel off, snapped the control, ripped the front strut out and damage goes on, and i still say if i was in an old car there wouldnt have been a 1/4 of the damage, friggin poxy Commodore, so it looks like the wife will get a new car sooner then we expected oh and there were no other cars envolved thank christ, and to be totally honest i wouldnt like to be in a high speed stack in one of these new so called safe motor vehicle's !!!!

#41 _billywest_

_billywest_
  • Guests

Posted 27 March 2010 - 11:59 AM

thx for askin fella's we are all good the wife just got a airbag burn on the side of her face and an eye full of the powder crap that came out of it, she had very blury vision in her eye for a while and its still abit scratchy so she is of to the eye DR this arvo, i copped a bit of a stiff neck and swallowed 3/4 of the powder out of the steering wheel airbag, and it tastes like cukka too, the 2 kids are fine also they didnt get hurt at all, but what is the most embarssing part about it all is i was doing no more that 30-40 km/h Posted Image the road was really wide in this little country town and on our way home from a picnic i was just putting through the town and we were all having a look and i spotted a park on the left and said " look kids there a nice little park " right were they have built a garden bed either side of the "wide" road and it narrowed down to enough room for 2 cars side by side to fit through and i clipped the garden bed and it ripped the car up in to it and the spat it back out, and well after closer inspection on the car it will be wrote off as it has almost ripped the front wheel off, snapped the control, ripped the front strut out and damage goes on, and i still say if i was in an old car there wouldnt have been a 1/4 of the damage, friggin poxy Commodore, so it looks like the wife will get a new car sooner then we expected oh and there were no other cars envolved thank christ, and to be totally honest i wouldnt like to be in a high speed stack in one of these new so called safe motor vehicle's !!!!

out of curiosity anybody out there got wiper stem for lc lj spare if so bring it along cheers billywestPosted Image

#42 _threeblindmice_

_threeblindmice_
  • Guests

Posted 27 March 2010 - 12:31 PM

See you there Billy , we will be in the silver LC.

Edited by threeblindmice, 27 March 2010 - 12:43 PM.

#43 _why-psi_

_why-psi_
  • Guests

Posted 27 March 2010 - 11:07 PM

PICS!! thanks to Chris and Karlie (orangelj) for the ride. felt good to be in a running torana again.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#44 frash da bucket

frash da bucket

Forum Fixture

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,890 posts

Posted 27 March 2010 - 11:14 PM

It seems you all had a good night thanks for the photo's.

Cheers.

#45 _nial8r_

_nial8r_
  • Guests

Posted 28 March 2010 - 07:00 AM

some nice Torana's there, i see Youngy even made it up there Posted Image

#46 _threeblindmice_

_threeblindmice_
  • Guests

Posted 28 March 2010 - 11:02 AM

It was a big night ,if you got there late you missed the good parking spots ,here are a few of the forum members cars , I will put a few more pictures up later ,
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Edited by threeblindmice, 28 March 2010 - 11:03 AM.

#47 gtrboyy

gtrboyy

Lotsa Posts!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,149 posts

Posted 28 March 2010 - 12:11 PM

I got there after 10pm,was still alot of nice cars & plenty to see.Loved the blown cars.
Think there was a genuine A9X hatch tucked away behind some GT's..it caught my eye.

I hid my ss ute in the back carpark lol.

#48 _UnnamedFeeling_

_UnnamedFeeling_
  • Guests

Posted 28 March 2010 - 05:34 PM

Was a good night, chris just told me we were going cruising, not show like conditions haha i would have washed the beast... at least people liked the fire airbrushed on the bonnet, made it all worth while haha. was a good time to meet some of you guys on the forum in person

#49 _threeblindmice_

_threeblindmice_
  • Guests

Posted 28 March 2010 - 06:29 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image