Shipping from LA to Melbourne..

• Please log in to reply
350 replies to this topic

#126 _LS1 Hatch_

_LS1 Hatch_
  • Guests

Posted 11 May 2012 - 02:53 PM

Going to start loading again already soon ! (my buddy is just waiting for all the containers to finish coming in we just had sent there (still have a few more to go) then will be heading back here and we'll get right back to it.)

Begining of June and for a few weeks time. (but would want to get everything by say,....the 15th or so to get it in time to get it loaded)

#127 _tyre fryer_

_tyre fryer_
  • Guests

Posted 12 May 2012 - 06:43 AM

Very interesting, I might have a set of wheels to drop to you. I obviously can't get them from Lillydale but I have some mates that should be able to.

#128 _LS1 Hatch_

_LS1 Hatch_
  • Guests

Posted 12 May 2012 - 12:24 PM

No problem...as long as you can organize to get them from my mate's factory getting them there is easy!

#129 _LS1 Hatch_

_LS1 Hatch_
  • Guests

Posted 30 May 2012 - 01:12 PM

Going to start loading next week....and only a quick batch this time around, but if anyone needs stuff sent across just holler. I won't be on too much while loading (since it's so busy) but I will check in here in the morning and evenings at least.

#130 _moot_

_moot_
  • Guests

Posted 05 June 2012 - 03:18 PM

just for a mate: what would it be worth to bring in some billet wheels.cost of $2500 us?

#131 _sjp67m_

_sjp67m_
  • Guests

Posted 05 June 2012 - 07:21 PM

Going to start loading next week....and only a quick batch this time around, but if anyone needs stuff sent across just holler. I won't be on too much while loading (since it's so busy) but I will check in here in the morning and evenings at least.

Will you bring me some of those discs over ?
And maybe your Torana as well :-D

#132 _LS1 Hatch_

_LS1 Hatch_
  • Guests

Posted 06 June 2012 - 12:21 AM

just for a mate: what would it be worth to bring in some billet wheels.cost of $2500 us?

Is that one set of wheels, or ? (since you only said 'some'....wasn't sure how many so I know what sort of room they'll take up is all)

Will you bring me some of those discs over ?
And maybe your Torana as well :-D

Sorry, the car stays here :lol:
Discs is easy, just going to be a long drive for you to come and get them from Melbourne is the only problem,lol

#133 _sjp67m_

_sjp67m_
  • Guests

Posted 06 June 2012 - 07:30 AM

Is that one set of wheels, or ? (since you only said 'some'....wasn't sure how many so I know what sort of room they'll take up is all)

Sorry, the car stays here :lol:
Discs is easy, just going to be a long drive for you to come and get them from Melbourne is the only problem,lol

Can I pay you for freight from Melbourne or you don't go that far ?

#134 _moot_

_moot_
  • Guests

Posted 06 June 2012 - 07:39 AM

one set of wheels.sorry :driving:

#135 _LS1 Hatch_

_LS1 Hatch_
  • Guests

Posted 06 June 2012 - 09:40 AM

Can I pay you for freight from Melbourne or you don't go that far ?

Sorry, but I don't do any shipping there (mentioned it early in this thread)
My mate there I work with is to flat out when containers come in with our vehicles, customers vehicles, etc, etc. to get into shipping any stuff around so I just have to have guys come into the factory and pick up the stuff I ship over. I have shipped over some bigger stuff for interstate guys who organized thier own transport (truck freight like on engines, pallets of tires, etc) and that worked out ok at least.
Just not able to help on sending stuff off from the factory there once he unloads all the containers...sorry...

And moot... the set of wheels at $2500 would be $400 to land there...thanks :)

#136 _LS1 Hatch_

_LS1 Hatch_
  • Guests

Posted 06 July 2012 - 12:23 PM

A bit of a last minute deal, but just found out a deal has gone through and I have a couple vehicles to send straight away so will be doing a container in like a weeks' time. So if anyone needs anything sent over, and can get it here quick, I can get it over there straight away!

Also...looks like I will be doing another container back this way :) in a couple months time, so time for me to think of a few things to bring back here again, lol...

#137 _LS1 Hatch_

_LS1 Hatch_
  • Guests

Posted 31 August 2012 - 04:30 AM

Just a heads up that next batch of containers I'll be loading will be started in early October (and go through to early November) Just holler if I can help with getting things over at all !

#138 _hqlden_

_hqlden_
  • Guests

Posted 31 August 2012 - 01:40 PM

Rees peanutbutter cups by the truckload please hehehehe

#139 _LS1 Hatch_

_LS1 Hatch_
  • Guests

Posted 01 September 2012 - 01:02 AM

I could post over a box of them in the meanwhile at least if you liked ;)

#140 slr5640

slr5640

XA9X

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 797 posts
  • Name:Brian

Posted 03 September 2012 - 06:42 PM

I highly recommend Jeff's service he provides.

Just had six used 15 X 7 " Pontiac GTS style wheels shipped over plus all the other stuff he has sent for me over the last year or so.

( wheels worked out to cost me $75 each all up shipping and all )

Very affordable and great prices now with the dollar the way it is..

Thanks again Jeff

#141 _LS1 Hatch_

_LS1 Hatch_
  • Guests

Posted 04 September 2012 - 10:18 AM

Thanks Brian, sure appriciate it !

#142 _LS1 Hatch_

_LS1 Hatch_
  • Guests

Posted 29 September 2012 - 11:20 AM

Almost that time again ! I'll be starting to load again in a few weeks time, and going for a few weeks or so. Just holler if you might need anything sent across to Melbourne, and thanks so far for everyone so far whose let me ship for them. :spoton: :spoton:

#143 _LS1 Hatch_

_LS1 Hatch_
  • Guests

Posted 12 October 2012 - 03:15 PM

It is that time again now officially, ha ha...

My mate flew into town this morning and we are getting stuck into it. So just holler if anyone needs any thing sent.

Amd thanks to everyone I have stuff for to send across already now !

#144 _LS1 Hatch_

_LS1 Hatch_
  • Guests

Posted 06 January 2013 - 11:12 AM

Rees peanutbutter cups by the truckload please hehehehe

I got some reece's peanutbutter little christmas trees (like the cups but in tree shape, lol) in the half-off christmas closeout stuff today :D

#145 Mort

Mort

Lotsa Posts!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,760 posts
  • Name:Mort
  • Car:74 LH SL/R 4.2, 75 LH 4 door 186
Garage View Garage

Posted 06 January 2013 - 02:01 PM

Jeff, a General Lee has just turned up in town from the States, was wondering if you had a hand in the import.

Haven't seen the guy to ask him but i think he picked it up from Brisbane to bring home so not sure if it was imported straight to Brissy or shipped there from somewhere else.

#146 _LS1 Hatch_

_LS1 Hatch_
  • Guests

Posted 06 January 2013 - 02:16 PM

Nope, was not I...might have went direct to up ? I sent a really nice original '68 Charger a while back, (local into Melbourne)

Oh, and Elaine...there is one less of them left now, lol

#147 _sting_

_sting_
  • Guests

Posted 22 January 2013 - 06:08 PM

Hi LS1 Hatch just a quick queston i know you dont import to port kembla but who would you recondmend to import a 38ft bertram boat also what would be a ball park cost be for a boat that size be the cost of the boat is around 80 grand.
cheers sting

#148 _LS1 Hatch_

_LS1 Hatch_
  • Guests

Posted 09 February 2013 - 08:38 AM

Sorry, I can't say who to use off hand to ship to that area.. and as for cost, something that I would have no idea off hand I am afraid. It would be too big to go flat rack I think even. (flat racks are 40 feet long, but you lose a few feet of that from the end plates) It might go RORO, but would have to check into it even. Cost for things like that goes by cubic meters basically. I know I just sort of recently sent a 27' pontoon boat and that was about $15k in shipping alone. Sorry I can't help with recommending anyone off hand to get it to your area.

As well for everyone more local, I know it is a little quick to plan things but I will be loading a couple of containers over the next couple of weeks now. (my mate is coming sooner than normal to help me with a few things as well as our normal work stuff) so if anyone had needed anything sent, just holler !

Thanks..

#149 RallyRed

RallyRed

Oh My, Don't you post alot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,846 posts
  • Name:Col
  • Car:LC GTR etc

Posted 09 February 2013 - 11:24 AM

Hi Jeff,

Not ready to do it that quick, but have been riding quads/ATVs for years, and have always ondered getting a fully tricked ATV shipped over.
Trinity and Duncan have them for sale from time to time ( we went to their shops a few years ago and were impressed).
Any idea of total costs to land one in Aus?
Do you do that sort of stuff?
Thanks

#150 _LS1 Hatch_

_LS1 Hatch_
  • Guests

Posted 09 February 2013 - 11:52 AM

Yep, no worries....but anything newer than 1988 would be a compliance vehicle and I couldn't do it is all, and since I assume you are talking about new stuff pretty, you can't really import them technically.

Parts and stuff is easy enough, I only ship into Melbourne though (not NSW I am afraid) but if the time comes and I can be of help, just holler.

Thanks !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users