456 replies to this topic

#451 TerrA LX

TerrA LX

Fulcrum Fixture

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,241 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 01:30 PM

Hey southo, what format is the DVD as it does not work in my player???

#452 _2ELCS_

_2ELCS_
  • Guests

Posted 30 November 2011 - 06:31 PM

I had the same problem Terry,worked all right in the computer though don't know why?

#453 _Dirty Deeds_

_Dirty Deeds_
  • Guests

Posted 01 December 2011 - 06:05 PM

I believe they're JPEG. They didn't work on my DVD player either.
Worked ok on the pooter :Headbang2:

#454 orangeLJ

orangeLJ

Yes, yes I do post alot!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,259 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 10:02 AM

I lie!

Turned up yesterday arvo!

Thanks Rob!

#455 _rob350hatch_

_rob350hatch_
  • Guests

Posted 05 December 2011 - 08:35 AM

i still need addresses for the following
SNAPT
RRU381
DEMO4U
AT36CO
RNS10Z
OHQ072
PAP083
RC202
KLR60L
PAP074
WALKY
please if anyone knows these people and can give them the message
thanks rob

#456 _bathurst-racer_

_bathurst-racer_
  • Guests

Posted 05 December 2011 - 07:35 PM

Private message sent

#457 unclefestal34s

unclefestal34s

Forum Fixture

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,123 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 12:20 PM

First of all a very big thanks to Rob for making the day happen. There were alot of nice cars on the day and was a good turn out.
We had a total of 1 and a half runs lol.
I did the burnout the car felt fine it hooked up took off fine then bogged down and felt flooded and wouldn’t rev so seeing it still had oil pressure i thought id putt till the end and come back, around 1000ft mark i saw the paint on the bonnet start to bubble and smoke start to come out of under the bonnet i pulled over released the bonnet and jumped the concrete fence and let the fire blokes do their job wich they did very well and responded really quickly thanks guys. Sorry if i stuffed up every one for a while because they had to clean the track.
Ill be writing up a list with dad on Monday of what we have to get as the wireing is melted, bonnet and carbie is stuffed, and alot of other stuff in the engine bay and have to piant the whole front end again. I couldn’t believe every one offered help straight away a very big thank you to everyone you are all a really good bunch of guys thanks john (Minty torana) for assistance straight after the incident and ned - tony at Hercules engines and brother norm and any one else i missed and especially joe (unclefesta l34) your always there for us thanks mate.
its very upsetting but See you all next year we will be back

to all who took a interest the barbados green SLR5000 has been put back on the road by andrew and his father frank...the car caught fire during a private drag day in october last year..we all very upset at the time but the reality is its only a car we were able to put back on the road again with no injury to anyone...perhaps a little hurt pride but that pride has been restored beautifully with painstaking work you and father put in to it..
if you thought the car looked good before it looks sensational now...well done andrew i'm very proud you mate your a credit to your family the way you took that mishap and handle yourself..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users