- - - - -

MY LC - 336

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#26 _draglc_

_draglc_
  • Guests

Posted 12 December 2005 - 02:09 PM

that was me mate, unlucky with the drags, opens at 4 and closes round 9:30 every wed and sat, not sure what theyre doing over the holidays though.]

Get the rack in?

Andrew

#27 _LC-336_

_LC-336_
  • Guests

Posted 13 December 2005 - 01:22 AM

that was me mate, unlucky with the drags, opens at 4 and closes round 9:30 every wed and sat, not sure what theyre doing over the holidays though.]

Get the rack in?

Andrew

nah havnt got her in yet. I have been too buggered to do it. Might try and get it in this week. I have an old mechanic freind who said I could do it at his workshop
I keep hearing rumours you need to jack the engine up. not a big deal I figure but I cant see why when it seems to bolt on from the front?
Man your torrie was nice. I forgot to get some pics of the brackets you used for the newer seats but from what you told me its fairly straight forward
Do you have any pics of your car. in the build up stage. I forget how much you actually did to it yourself?
I got lost for 3 hours finding that place. and then it turns out. its the next suburb over from my bros house!!
I cant beleive I didnt get pulled over in the shitbox pintara. had electrical tape holding the mirrors on.

#28 _LC-336_

_LC-336_
  • Guests

Posted 23 March 2006 - 01:43 AM

HEy all , havnt been on here for a while
Alot has happened since I was last on
the 308 shat itself, long story
happened after willowbank, drove her there, first run ever managed a 13.7, bit of a shitty start, all it does is skid and points to the wall.
The 308 is ready to be rebuilt, bit of a freshen up, had to get a new crank,
crank got buggered by bits of the main bearings going through it
ill send pics soon
so the poor torana is in the front yard untill i tidy it up, the 308 is going in the vh till i can get some decent money in, gotta travel for work !
not happy, sick of waiting. and i damn well miss driving the torry on the road !!

#29 _MAWLER_

_MAWLER_
  • Guests

Posted 23 March 2006 - 09:18 AM

Ooo, Bugger

#30 Heath

Heath

I like cars.

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,320 posts
  • Name:Heath
  • Car:Heavily Modified UC Sunbird Hatchback
Garage View Garage

Posted 23 March 2006 - 10:29 AM

I'm guessing I'm the one who reminded you to come back on this site, heh heh. Good luck with the rebuild buddy.

#31 _LC-336_

_LC-336_
  • Guests

Posted 23 March 2006 - 07:22 PM

I'm guessing I'm the one who reminded you to come back on this site, heh heh. Good luck with the rebuild buddy.

yeah , u n those damn pics of nice toranas lol
cheers mate, the motor is nearly all together as of this afternoon, just chasing up pain in the ass bits, like blank hose thingoes, to block where the heater hoses would usually go, plugs etc. cant hav it pissing out all different flavours of fluid now can i :S
Im about to get rid of my other cars
Im trying to decide wether to pull em to bits, or sell them complete

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users