Photo

2 Door/4 Door

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

Poll: Would you Rather an LC/LJ 2 Door, or an LC/LJ 4 Door? (71 member(s) have cast votes)

Would you Rather an LC/LJ 2 Door, or an LC/LJ 4 Door?

1. LC 2 Door (32 votes [45.07%])

Percentage of vote: 45.07%

2. LC 4 Door (7 votes [9.86%])

Percentage of vote: 9.86%

3. LJ 2 Door (27 votes [38.03%])

Percentage of vote: 38.03%

4. LJ 4 Door (5 votes [7.04%])

Percentage of vote: 7.04%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#26 Heath

Heath

I like cars.

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,315 posts
  • Name:Heath
  • Car:Heavily Modified UC Sunbird Hatchback
Garage View Garage

Posted 27 May 2006 - 02:00 PM

At the end of the day when it comes to cars, the public prefers the coupe version of everything because it's simply better flowing.

How many people here don't like Commodores? How many like the look of the Monaro's silhouette?...

I voted for the LC 4-door because it's something a bit unique, it's not the standard general choice (LC 2-door) that people don't even have to think about. And there are endless examples of absolutely meticulously maintained LC 4-doors out there. You've gotta respect that.

#27 _smelvin_

_smelvin_
  • Guests

Posted 27 May 2006 - 06:21 PM

The LC 2dr. 2drs cause I don't need any more. The LC cause of it's older styling. Metal grille, shape of dash pad, steering column, dr mirror, steeringwheel, lack of headrests. Just compare the indicator stalk knob and glovebox lid. LC & LJ are so similar yet so different. Love the oldskool stylin.

#28 _timbotorrie_

_timbotorrie_
  • Guests

Posted 28 May 2006 - 08:11 PM

i like the LCs better as i like the chrome work better, ie grille and smoother tail lights, i used to have a four door LC, was a top car but the back never got used so i would rather a two door :D

#29 _munro_

_munro_
  • Guests

Posted 29 May 2006 - 12:36 AM

i love my Lc 2door but when i'm dropping the kids to school i sometimes wish for a couple extra doors
and my choise of Lc well they look hell cool

:rockon: tom

#30 _Flamenco_

_Flamenco_
  • Guests

Posted 29 May 2006 - 01:17 AM

My personal preference would be 'LC 2door'. Got nothing against LJ 2doors (had one of them too) but the LC is just more appealing car to me!

#31 _BCR42Y_

_BCR42Y_
  • Guests

Posted 29 May 2006 - 07:39 AM

LJ 2 door, the lights and interior are much better in my eyes.

#32 RIM-010

RIM-010

DON'T PANIC

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,076 posts
  • Name:Tim
  • Car:LJ 2 Door - HQ Premier
Garage View Garage

Posted 29 May 2006 - 08:02 AM

Well, its clear that 2 doors are alot more popular, and that the LC is the preferred model. its a shame that not everybody who voted gave a reason, though...

RIM

#33 _Feigz_

_Feigz_
  • Guests

Posted 29 May 2006 - 01:43 PM

I voted LC 2 Door. Has a unique shape and styling. Add a nice set of mags and it stands out. Dash pad is a little different, but teamed with a GTR dash and steering wheel looks the part. However I would be inclined to take an LJ 2 door if it was on offer. :D

#34 _WYLDLC 6_

_WYLDLC 6_
  • Guests

Posted 30 May 2006 - 05:01 PM

LC 4 door for sure. I love 2 doors but a hotted up 4 door seems to be quite popular with lots of people because there isnt that many around. Just my opinion.
Cheers Chris.

#35 _MAWLER_

_MAWLER_
  • Guests

Posted 30 May 2006 - 07:59 PM

LC 2 door. Same reasons as everybody else. The chrome grill is a lot more classy than the 'plasticy' look of the LJ, rear lights look pretty cool too, and two doors because they just look better, the lines, the flow, all that gear - nothing against 4 doors, but i'd take the 2 door every time given the choice. I've never driven any of them so can't make judgements based on anything but asthetics.

Mind you, having said all that, I would take any of em that had a nice big V8 in it and all the gear! :spoton:

Peace,

#36 _MRNOS_

_MRNOS_
  • Guests

Posted 01 June 2006 - 07:31 AM

LC 2 door, the big metal grill looks better than plastic, and the LC GTR's and XU1's are abit harder to come by than the LJ's so they're a better investment anyway!!!

#37 _dave720gtr_

_dave720gtr_
  • Guests

Posted 01 June 2006 - 08:06 PM

i Agree with the look of the lc being better darren! but rare lc gtr"? than ljgtr thats questionable ??lots of lj gtrs ended been butched in to a xu1
humm intresting though i meen how many of each lcgtr/ljgtr numbers survived in tacted!

#38 shanegtr

shanegtr

Forum Fixture

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 533 posts
  • Name:Shane
  • Car:LJ 2 door
Garage View Garage

Posted 01 June 2006 - 08:37 PM

I like the LC tail lights, but I prefer the LJ's, mainly because I own one. And anything with 2 doors is the way to go, weather it be torana, monaro, falcon etc..

#39 _70rey_

_70rey_
  • Guests

Posted 04 June 2006 - 09:17 PM

lj 4 door for sure...

i think they have the best shape out of all of them

#40 orangeLJ

orangeLJ

Yes, yes I do post alot!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,259 posts

Posted 07 June 2006 - 11:32 AM

LJ 4 door, wasn't too sure about it when my old man first found the old girl, but now i must say the look of the 4 door has grown on me, the convenience of the extra doors is a plus too. driven 2 door and 4 door, cant see much difference. Lc grilles and light surrounds are pretty sweet, but i cant stand the indicators through the rear 1/4s or the dash, the ashtray in the middle and the whole bump thing turns me off.
CHEERS Chris :rockon:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users