MRLXSS

The Render Garage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,396 posts
  • Name:Matt
  • Car:355 LX Hatchback, DeLorean DMC-12, LX SS Hatch, VY Cross8 Crewman

Posted 20 June 2006 - 12:42 AM

Far out Matt, so glad to hear you didn't get up to high speed before the wheel came off, sheeeeeesh!!!! That's a very low act if someone did try to steal the wheels/loosen them off. Just glad it wasn't worse.

Im just going to paitch up the flare like you patched up yours after easternats....

Then maybe over summer NEW SPRAY JOB!!!

#102 TerrA LX

TerrA LX

Fulcrum Fixture

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,241 posts

Posted 20 June 2006 - 01:01 AM

Sorry Guys forgot to mention.....how the F@#*^%do you post pictures on this site? I have tried to put in my user pic and still nothing....I'm not winning at this...
Cheeeers Again.. :cry:

http://www.gmh-toran...?showtopic=2847

#103 _MRSLR_

_MRSLR_
  • Guests

Posted 20 June 2006 - 09:20 AM

Thanx ALX76......
That link will help heaps.....CHEEERS :spoton:

#104 _MAWLER_

_MAWLER_
  • Guests

Posted 20 June 2006 - 08:24 PM

Looks like a sweet ride MRSLR, would be honoured to have you along on the cruise, more the merrier. At the moment the date is July 2 with July 9 as backup date. As for the rest, a few places have been suggested but a final map and schedule hasn't been put together yet...which is seems Brett has volunteered to do :D

#105 Peter UC

Peter UC

Forum Fixture

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 10:47 AM

Sorry to hear that Matt. On the plus side you still have Q which looks nice so you always have options. Will you be taking both, your girlfriend driving the HQ of course, cause I haven't seen it yet and would love to.
BTW I should be there, I'm always up for something to do with Toranas or cars in general.

#106 knoath

knoath

far.... FAR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,036 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 11:35 AM

I don't wanna sound pushy, but it's Sunday week, so..... where are we starting from? And what time?
I don't care where we go, just wanna make sure I'm there for the start!!!!

(Seeing as how I've gotta travel a-l-l that way....'eh Tim?) :tease: :D

Edited by knoath, 21 June 2006 - 11:37 AM.

#107 _user asked to be removed_

_user asked to be removed_
  • Guests

Posted 21 June 2006 - 12:18 PM

Ummm, if motorbikes are welcome to cruise, i'll speak to dad

#108 _user asked to be removed_

_user asked to be removed_
  • Guests

Posted 21 June 2006 - 12:23 PM

Oh just remembered, the wiring loom is buggerd on the ducati... :(

#109 MRLXSS

MRLXSS

The Render Garage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,396 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 01:05 PM

Sorry to hear that Matt. On the plus side you still have Q which looks nice so you always have options. Will you be taking both, your girlfriend driving the HQ of course, cause I haven't seen it yet and would love to.
BTW I should be there, I'm always up for something to do with Toranas or cars in general.

Yeah i could take the HQ as well, but she will want to be in the torana with me! Maybe i could get a mate to drive it, still have to sought out my issue with the rear wheels, im still running bretts mags on the back, the 245's dont fit, even after i fixed the rear guards, i got a set of 235's to try out still.... Hopefully they will fit, then maybe the HQ can come as well....One of my mates would happily drive that!

Yeah im with Knoath, lets set up a route, next time im on the computer ill suggest a tavel route, and say 5 or so photo spots....

Cheers

#110 _MAWLER_

_MAWLER_
  • Guests

Posted 21 June 2006 - 05:00 PM

Sunday week!! Hey, nobody told me we were this far into June, thats ripped. Good spot Knoath, we should get it planned pronto.

#111 _EHGIRL_

_EHGIRL_
  • Guests

Posted 22 June 2006 - 06:42 PM

ok guys so youve settled on a date being the Sunday 2nd of July. So sugestions for where we meet?

We always met up at club kilsyth, so we could meet up there, as there is some facorties near by we could head off to first for a group shot.

We could meet up at the Stamford in Rowville area? Its another big spaced area which we could even take a snap or two at. There are a couple servos either side of the road for anyone needing to fill up before the shoot.

Now i was gonna ask, matty have you been around anywhere to see what things look like? cos its one thing to oragnise what time we meet up, but its another thing for the locations we want. Alot of these places the sun is best at certain times of the day. If you go at the wrong part of the day you will either have your car in full shade, or half half which is worst.

what time do people want to meet at? early start or still time for a semi sleep in?

And did we decide if people want to go to the pub or not? was everyone happy with going to Daisy's in ringwood again? it seemed to work the last time we went on a cruise.

I will chat to the boy tonight but maybe if we are free this weekend i might offer to organise a run sheet and go for a drive and work out where we can go and what times etc. Anyone got any dramas with us taking the reins let me know. Just thought id offer my services.

EHGIRL-

#112 knoath

knoath

far.... FAR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,036 posts

Posted 22 June 2006 - 09:37 PM

I say, "Go for it Deb!"
A run sheet's a good idea, there's always someone getting caught at lights or something!
As for time of day, I guess it depends on what the weather's gunna be like, if it's overcast I 'spose it really wont matter what time we go... the light will be even.... but if it's to be sunny, morning or arvo for the pix, so maybe lunch to give us a break while the sun is highest?
Just my 2 cents....

Really looking forward to meeting up with peeps, and meeting some I haven't yet.
Can't wait.

#113 _J&S Racing_

_J&S Racing_
  • Guests

Posted 22 June 2006 - 11:01 PM

I will be going if the weather is good of course, i'm not fussed what time and where we go, I am looking forward to meeting more forum members to.

#114 knoath

knoath

far.... FAR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,036 posts

Posted 23 June 2006 - 06:52 AM

Well make sure you say G'day J&S!

Bring the hatch for some 'double ended action"!! shots.....
He he he

Edited by knoath, 23 June 2006 - 06:53 AM.

#115 _J&S Racing_

_J&S Racing_
  • Guests

Posted 23 June 2006 - 04:36 PM

I sure will Knoath, and i'll be bringing the Hatch as well, they will look good together in some shots.

#116 _MAWLER_

_MAWLER_
  • Guests

Posted 23 June 2006 - 04:50 PM

Yeah, go for it Deb. Someone needs to take the reigns if this thing is going to get off the ground, and your experience will be invaluable in organising a route and map :spoton:

Peace,

#117 _EHGIRL_

_EHGIRL_
  • Guests

Posted 23 June 2006 - 05:14 PM

sweet guys, i will get the boy to head out with me over the weekend, and hopefully by monday night i will have something up for all to read.

EHGIRL

#118 MRLXSS

MRLXSS

The Render Garage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,396 posts

Posted 23 June 2006 - 06:09 PM

Good Work Deb! "Take the bull by the horns! Its a metaphor, but seriously it happened!" lol Sorry bit of a Ben Stiller quote there... lol

Yeah good work deb, let us know how it goes!

#119 MRLXSS

MRLXSS

The Render Garage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,396 posts

Posted 24 June 2006 - 10:27 PM

Well i am hoping that the weather is crap on the 2nd now, as i am now off to QLD for a week..... Hopefully it will be good either way tho

#120 _@milco@_

_@milco@_
  • Guests

Posted 24 June 2006 - 11:13 PM

Well i am hoping that the weather is crap on the 2nd now, as i am now off to QLD for a week..... Hopefully it will be good either way tho

yeah same i hope it's the 9th now! as i cant make it on the 2nd

#121 knoath

knoath

far.... FAR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,036 posts

Posted 25 June 2006 - 06:35 PM

Just saw the weather report.... not good for the 2nd, showers and 13 deg.

looks like the 9th at this stage.
Fingers crossed for good weather soon!

#122 _@milco@_

_@milco@_
  • Guests

Posted 25 June 2006 - 10:45 PM

OH yeah nice! welll looks like it's being changed to the 9th :P niceness........

#123 _@milco@_

_@milco@_
  • Guests

Posted 25 June 2006 - 10:46 PM

looks like me and 253 torana ss can make it then!

Edited by @milco@, 25 June 2006 - 10:46 PM.

#124 MRLXSS

MRLXSS

The Render Garage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,396 posts

Posted 26 June 2006 - 12:27 AM

WOOHOO!!!

#125 _EHGIRL_

_EHGIRL_
  • Guests

Posted 26 June 2006 - 05:58 PM

if you guys are changing it to the following week we have to pike it. we have our nephews bday party to go to, cant miss it sorry.

I havent written up a plan yet either, was hopeing to get on the computer tonight and write something up. but yeah if you guys are planning it for week after, you might have to take the reins yourselves.

keep ya posted

deb

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users