rodomo

To advertise here, call 13TORANA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,999 posts
  • Name:R - O - B Dammit!

Posted 04 November 2012 - 09:04 AM

Your print appears to be a bit small. :deal:

Rightio where were we, that's right building a tightarse trackcar. So it's been a bit mental round here lots of work and lots of kids stuff going on so not much has been happening down the shed. We do have a power plant however, now bearing in mind that the original was a 1600 we've decided on a BIG BLOCK ! That's right the 2.4 baby. Two and a half of Sweden's finest LOL!

#28 _BARRY JACKPOT_

_BARRY JACKPOT_
  • Guests

Posted 05 November 2012 - 06:21 AM

Hmmmm dunno what happened there.

#29 _Agent 34_

_Agent 34_
  • Guests

Posted 08 November 2012 - 05:22 AM

it that turbo as well ?

#30 _BARRY JACKPOT_

_BARRY JACKPOT_
  • Guests

Posted 08 November 2012 - 06:47 PM

That one's still up in the air Grant we'll see how we go we do have one but it might just be dual webers to get it up and running and the muck about with the turbo later on. A little bit happens every day. Got some ripper wheels for it just gotta get some photos of em I've also been chipping away at one of the guys in the complex we work at to cough up with a tin of paint to donate to the project.

The challenge is to see what I can swap or scam to get it to the track for the minimum outlay. We'll see how we go it could turn out to be a horrendous flop.

#31 ucfd1978

ucfd1978

Forum Participant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Name:Neil
  • Car:UC Torana 3.3 Auto LPG

Posted 07 February 2013 - 09:43 PM

Progress ??

#32 _BARRY JACKPOT_

_BARRY JACKPOT_
  • Guests

Posted 08 February 2013 - 05:45 AM

Yeah, nah, been getting smashed with hours at work lately and in the down time I've been getting my boring arse nissan patrol daily ready for a trip to the Victorian high country in April. You know winches bull bars all that off roady kinda stuff.

I have however found a fellow that is a fanatical collector of all things alpine and should be able to do a bit of horse trading with him as he has two race cars amongst his collection and a bunch of spares so we'll see how we go.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users