Parts stolen off my car!

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#26 _imj411_

_imj411_
  • Guests

Posted 18 March 2013 - 08:40 PM

It sound like kids or stoners, who the hell would bust into a shed and steel valve caps. I had some asshole pinch some of my stuff. Me and my missus got him caught by the cops and I caught up with him down the street he shit himself and I have never seen him in my town again unfortunately as one of my favorite things to do make his life hell and the way I see it he still owes me big I can't wait till he goes to court, after that I will pay him a visit at home I might take a 6pack and a few crazy mates and see how hospitable he is, cheers Aaron.

#27 _Quagmire_

_Quagmire_
  • Guests

Posted 19 March 2013 - 02:14 AM

It sound like kids or stoners, who the hell would bust into a shed and steel valve caps. I had some asshole pinch some of my stuff. Me and my missus got him caught by the cops and I caught up with him down the street he shit himself and I have never seen him in my town again unfortunately as one of my favorite things to do make his life hell and the way I see it he still owes me big I can't wait till he goes to court, after that I will pay him a visit at home I might take a 6pack and a few crazy mates and see how hospitable he is, cheers Aaron.

nothing better than a few beers and shinanigings among friends...both new and old...
i like to take a blanket or old carpet ,duct tape,2x20kg bags of lime,a shovel and some pvc pipe....

#28 Ice

Ice

Cool

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,126 posts
  • Name:Gene
  • Car:77 HZ Sandman Van

Posted 19 March 2013 - 05:13 PM

nothing better than a few beers and shinanigings among friends...both new and old...i like to take a blanket or old carpet ,duct tape,2x20kg bags of lime,a shovel and some pvc pipe....

Didnt know you were into the kinky stuff quag

#29 _hutch_

_hutch_
  • Guests

Posted 19 March 2013 - 07:06 PM

A mate has a great collection of vintage cars,tractors,trucks and old stationary engines,a car club member from a club I won't mention asked if his fellow members could have a look around his gear and he said yeah no problems,after they left he was walking around and noticed radiator caps ,emblems,fuel caps and anything else that would come off was gone,unfortunately now the property is off limits and this happened while he was showing them around
Phillip

#30 _Growler_

_Growler_
  • Guests

Posted 19 March 2013 - 07:41 PM

nothing better than a few beers and shinanigings among friends...both new and old...
i like to take a blanket or old carpet ,duct tape,2x20kg bags of lime,a shovel and some pvc pipe....

Whats the pvc pipe for................???? Is it to help for insertion

#31 _imj411_

_imj411_
  • Guests

Posted 19 March 2013 - 07:54 PM

I was wondering the same thing, mabey it comes on handy with some barbed wire.

#32 _Quagmire_

_Quagmire_
  • Guests

Posted 20 March 2013 - 01:55 AM

Whats the pvc pipe for................???? Is it to help for insertion

so you can piss in it...and to help them breathe so it prolongs thier pain...

#33 _LJdave_

_LJdave_
  • Guests

Posted 20 March 2013 - 05:03 PM

yer a bad man quagmire, but I totally agree with your methods if you need help sometime Ive  

usually got a full bladder.

I have to accept that my shit is gone now, but I swear if ever catch some c&#t doin this shit to me

again I will ring the cops but not the ones on duty , Ive got a heap of mates in the force who are 

more than happy to show me how to change these people and to be more respectfull if you know

what I mean :shoot:

#34 _Big Rob_

_Big Rob_
  • Guests

Posted 21 March 2013 - 12:54 AM

Sad news Mate,

It's funny how we all react to stories like yours, it's a wake up call after getting a bit complacent.

I'm writing this at 1.30am (I stay up late most nights) and heard a noise from my shed while I was reading about your situation. I jumped up straight away and threw on all the floodlights and scared a possum that had jumped on the roof. Better safe than sorry though..... if I hadn't checked, I might have been writing a similar story to yours tomorrow. 

Alarm (s), Cameras, locks on gates and doors, and sensor lights. Make it tough for the bastards!

And about being followed home, back in the old days when I owned "MR GAS" and lived in Sydney I used to get followed a lot and used to have to drive all over the place to try to get rid of them. It got to the point where my mate used to drive interference for me and get between me and them and block them at traffic lights so I could get away. This was often at 2 or 3am with no traffic, so you can imagine the speeds we used to have to drive at sometimes. 

Keep your eyes on your mirrors and drive straight past your place if you have to. 3 left turns usually lets you know if you're being followed.

#35 _AD_75_

_AD_75_
  • Guests

Posted 21 March 2013 - 06:01 PM

Hahah..you watch too much tv quag. Why go to all that trouble when you can just use old chopper reids best friend, the .410 shotty! wont finish them on the spot but they may expire somehwere along the way..no mess no fuss!

Sorry to hear bout this dave, really gotta be careful who you talk to about what you own and without being too paranoid..who is following you home.

Edited by AD_75, 21 March 2013 - 06:02 PM.

#36 _Shelly`s LX_

_Shelly`s LX_
  • Guests

Posted 23 March 2013 - 04:26 PM

i have 2 cameras as they take pics then if motion still sensored it starts to record then sends it to me computer and mobile  as dogs can be baited or let out  cameras camoflaged  !!

#37 N/A-PWR

N/A-PWR

CABIN ENGINE CONTROLS GALORE

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,595 posts
  • Name:Dave I
  • Car:'1969' LC RAT TORANA

Posted 23 March 2013 - 04:29 PM

Do you have to (by Law) display a sign stating - 'you are being recorded'

#38 _Shelly`s LX_

_Shelly`s LX_
  • Guests

Posted 23 March 2013 - 06:52 PM

yes i have in tiny letters  written somewhere ? if they dont see it not my fault obvious they were/are to busy to read 

#39 _Quagmire_

_Quagmire_
  • Guests

Posted 24 March 2013 - 01:26 PM

Hahah..you watch too much tv quag. Why go to all that trouble when you can just use old chopper reids best friend, the .410 shotty! wont finish them on the spot but they may expire somehwere along the way..no mess no fuss!

and where is the fun in that?
you could take em fishing as well .....
i hear scumbags make excellent shark bait :)
or crab bait

#40 _injlc304_

_injlc304_
  • Guests

Posted 26 March 2013 - 01:43 PM

if anyone catches these pricks send them up my way.  crocs are hungry this time of year!!!!

#41 frash da bucket

frash da bucket

Forum Fixture

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,890 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 10:49 AM

I have been followed home over the years too,like all holden day and a few other events also,i just take them on a wild goose chase,to try and flick them off and has worked over the years,but yes i do write down rego plates down,and report to the police if need too be.

Regards John.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users