GT4082R TURBO'D ECOTEC V6 CRUMBYDOOR WAGON

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#26 _AD_75_

_AD_75_
  • Guests

Posted 02 April 2013 - 12:05 AM

Softies..they only go as fast as you push the pedal or open the throttle!  :stirpot:  finding it a bit hard to beleive 350hp at only 8psi though. Got any dyno figures?  what do you thinks gunna happen when you unleash the LC on the street? if you cant handle this wagon then you might as well just hand in your license now. :D

#27 orangeLJ

orangeLJ

Yes, yes I do post alot!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,259 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 08:12 AM

I thought half the fun of having a fast car was knowing its there to use, but not having to all the time....

#28 hawk

hawk

Forum Fixture

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts
  • Name:steve
  • Car:UC Torana

Posted 02 April 2013 - 11:06 AM

You could just be like me. Have fun and drive nuts haha within reason of course. I wouldnt call my car fast but i take off at the lights and so on. Although i dont do burnouts and very rarely speed. I havnt lost a point on my licence yet and dont plan to ypu can still drive a fast car and have fun within the boundaries of the law. Then take it to a track day for fun every now and then. Just a thought

#29 hanra

hanra

Oh My, Don't you post alot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,839 posts
  • Name:Brad
  • Car:1975 LH SL/R 5000, 1967 Morris Cooper S, E36 BMW, Toyota Corolla, Isuzu DMax

Posted 02 April 2013 - 11:28 AM

The drive home was.....INTERESTING!....................350hp at the wheels on only 8 psi.

Its a little too much for the kids and I.and I hate the thought of them being forced to have to duck when riding in it..............so..........Its up for sale already. I need my licence for work, and with this car,I'm sure to get into strife with the police.

Wow thats doing pretty well? 8psi?

My 4L XR6T Ute made 397hp @ the wheels on 15psi.

#30 WA1TNC

WA1TNC

Forum Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 358 posts
  • Name:Nig
  • Car:HX ute(daily) LH Torana(Harrop Blown LS1) in the build

Posted 02 April 2013 - 11:28 AM

I HAD a pretty quick daily(sub 12's) & used to drive it to work 6 days a week for over 2yrs doing over 500ks per wk.

Temptation is always there, good on you for realizing that it wouldn't be a good idea before you found out the hard way like I did & loose both your licence & the car.

#31 WA1TNC

WA1TNC

Forum Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 358 posts
  • Name:Nig
  • Car:HX ute(daily) LH Torana(Harrop Blown LS1) in the build

Posted 06 April 2013 - 01:24 PM

Did it sell mate?

#32 _stretchlc_

_stretchlc_
  • Guests

Posted 07 April 2013 - 09:13 AM

Yes champ...it sold to a really nice lad that lives out in Pt. Wakefield. He will mainly be using it for country driving, so the locker diff didnt faze him too much as he'll be mainly on long straight roads. He'll never get stuck behind Road Trains again. He's pretty happy with his purchase I think.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users