Photo

Castlemain/Waddintons - Steer clear, pack of idiots.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
89 replies to this topic

#76 WhaleOilBeefHooked

WhaleOilBeefHooked

Lord Humungus The Ayatolla of Rock N Rolla.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,669 posts
  • Name:Andrew
  • Car:LJ GTR

Posted 24 March 2014 - 11:19 PM

Plus I think All of us will agree "Having to elongate holes is a major pain & No so easy 2 repair"

#77 rodomo

rodomo

To advertise here, call 13TORANA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,999 posts
  • Name:R - O - B Dammit!

Posted 25 March 2014 - 07:19 PM

Of course, you're right Dave.................But................When an Admin tells posters to pull their heads in, there's usually a good reason.

#78 _Bomber Watson_

_Bomber Watson_
  • Guests

Posted 25 March 2014 - 07:40 PM

I personally would like to see Wadingtons reply to ALL of the issues raised. 

e not just the not fitting, but also the birdshit welds, improper finishing and the holes not lining up issues.....

It seems they read the first post and then replied, without taking in everything else. 

I think Dave (TORYPOWER) was perfectly inline with his comment. 

Cheers. 

#79 rodomo

rodomo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,999 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 07:44 PM

woteva

#80 _Bomber Watson_

_Bomber Watson_
  • Guests

Posted 25 March 2014 - 07:49 PM

Holes not lining up is purely and simply holes not lining up Robomodammit....

And im sure we should all expect better. 

Hell if i was the one who received the bellhousing pictured i probably would have booked flights just to throw the thing through there front windows. 

#81 _Skapinad_

_Skapinad_
  • Guests

Posted 25 March 2014 - 07:58 PM

woteva

Goose... :tease:

#82 N/A-PWR

N/A-PWR

CABIN ENGINE CONTROLS GALORE

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,595 posts
  • Name:Dave I
  • Car:'1969' LC RAT TORANA

Posted 25 March 2014 - 08:01 PM

In the Old days, we had Quality Control, on what came in the Door and Out, now we find out later after a Customer Complains. Dave I

all they need is a Template to put over each item to give it the QC tick of approval ( which usually has the Initials of the QC on the Sticker )

$(KGrHqJHJEgE88d2MREFBP,Bjo2,J!~~60_12.J or better is these:-  21096919560.png

https://www.google.c...m=isch&imgdii=_

#83 N/A-PWR

N/A-PWR

CABIN ENGINE CONTROLS GALORE

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,595 posts
  • Name:Dave I
  • Car:'1969' LC RAT TORANA

Posted 25 March 2014 - 08:14 PM

Also if I may add, in Companies these Day's, we have the '5 Y's', which means, we as a Company, look at why this happened and get to the bottom of the problem to fix it so they don't happen again, and so on and so forth. Dave I

#84 _Bomber Watson_

_Bomber Watson_
  • Guests

Posted 25 March 2014 - 08:24 PM

It seems if your the only company making something you can send out whatever shit you want. 

One of the many problems of being in AUS, in the US theres a lad on the next corner selling the same part you are so you have to be on the money or go bankrupt. 

Hence company's like Procomp are in business here not there. 

Cheers. 

Edited by Bomber Watson, 25 March 2014 - 08:24 PM.

#85 rodomo

rodomo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,999 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 08:32 PM

No more to say from me...............clearly you blokes can't read.

#86 Tiny

Tiny

Oh My, Don't you post alot

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,018 posts
  • Name:Tiny

Posted 26 March 2014 - 06:50 PM

I've hidden a post, as have another admin.

I will only say this once more.

This thread will be locked if further posts that are not directly related are made.

Waddingtons has obviously seen this post, and no doubt has a list of email notifications like i have of these comments.

I hope that all the customers can be contacted individually and have their grievances sorted out once and for all.

I also hope that Waddingtons are putting their right foot forward and being proactive to fix what seem to be legitimate complaints and that their business can grow and benefit from these comments.

I know Rare Spares has been through these kind of threads, and they took the information on board and did they best they could to make good when there were problems (I recall the fracas around the door rubbers!!). Hopefuly Waddingtons can have the same good outcome which will only benefit their company and of course the customers

#87 LJ RB30

LJ RB30

Forum Fixture

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 974 posts
  • Name:Trevor

Posted 27 March 2014 - 01:34 AM

I've hidden a post, as have another admin.

I will only say this once more.

This thread will be locked if further posts that are not directly related are made.

Waddingtons has obviously seen this post, and no doubt has a list of email notifications like i have of these comments.

I hope that all the customers can be contacted individually and have their grievances sorted out once and for all.

I also hope that Waddingtons are putting their right foot forward and being proactive to fix what seem to be legitimate complaints and that their business can grow and benefit from these comments.

I know Rare Spares has been through these kind of threads, and they took the information on board and did they best they could to make good when there were problems (I recall the fracas around the door rubbers!!). Hopefuly Waddingtons can have the same good outcome which will only benefit their company and of course the customers

i personally dont give a frOck what they do! If anyone wants to buy stuff from CRS (as i havent personally bought anything from waddingtons) then they need to be prepared for disappointment!

#88 TerrA LX

TerrA LX

Fulcrum Fixture

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,241 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 06:58 AM

clown

#89 Tiny

Tiny

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,018 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 07:01 AM

Trevor - I can understand being pissed off if you feel you have been "ripped off" but we have to be very careful what is said on a public forum.

This thread is closed.

Individuals can contact the company they have a grievance with directly.

#90 Tiny

Tiny

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,018 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 05:12 PM

I am adding this reply from Waddingtons as their right of Reply.

If anyone has a gripe, Please take it up with them.

MESSAGE FROM WADDINGTONS

To the public of the GMH.TORANA forum.
We are disappointed to see that the majority of the people commenting on this thread have not reported their issues to Waddingtons and The Castlemaine Rodshop direct.
Waddingtons being a family owned business, have always tried their absolute best to keep customers happy. It is comments like on this forum that can really scar businesses in small country towns, like Waddingtons and The Castlemaine Rodshop which again, is why we do take these comments very serious.
Once again, Waddingtons and The Castlemaine Rodshop would appreciate you notifying them direct should you have any issues with any of their products. Issues can only be rectified if brought to a business’s attention.
Waddingtons have spoken to Justin since he made comment about his issue with his front end and are working through this issue with him.
Once again, we do suggest that if you have an issue to please contact management and Waddingtons and The Castlemaine Rodshop will do their absolute best to rectify any issue. Phone 03 5472 2853 or email [email protected].
Regards,
Waddingtons and The Castlemaine Rod Shop

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users