V8 Lc/Lj

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#51 _chevy_253_torana_

_chevy_253_torana_
  • Guests

Posted 16 November 2006 - 08:53 PM

i can vouch for only one lx nuckle and i have plenty of room and yes you have to put extra rails (chassis kit) but it dosent have to be the hadfield one

can you make up your own as i have links to people who would be able to do that better then paying what 500 for the so called strengthing kit

#52 _1QUICK LJ_

_1QUICK LJ_
  • Guests

Posted 17 November 2006 - 08:48 PM

CRS are made in house they are a totaly different design to the castle ones, jet hot distributes a few different brands they just coat them they dont meke them, thats why you can also get H&M and genie ect. :spoton:

#53 _Machine_

_Machine_
  • Guests

Posted 18 November 2006 - 02:23 AM

Chevy u dont have to use the CRS chassis kit, i guess its just easier for most as its already engineer certified, but if u get someone to do it and an engineer signs off on it then its ok.
M.

#54 _JBird_

_JBird_
  • Guests

Posted 18 November 2006 - 10:32 AM

I've heard the CRS "bolt to nowhere". So I'm guessing the Castle Auto ones would be better? Thanks for clearing that up. :D

#55 _1QUICK LJ_

_1QUICK LJ_
  • Guests

Posted 18 November 2006 - 05:57 PM

jbird thats cool mate :spoton: , im running the castle auto eletrics headers and they do fit really well, about the only thing i did was make a custom g/box cross member to keep the pipes up high near the floor.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users