anti hoon laws strike benders

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
103 replies to this topic

#101 _LX406_

_LX406_
  • Guests

Posted 27 September 2006 - 07:46 PM

Yeah I'm gonna hoon, it'll teach me that I have to repair what I destroy (engines, gearboxes, diffs) and hopefully it will make me more responsible. I will get caught or I will crash and I will face the consequences, but I will go into it with that attitude. We've all done it, and all of us here are alive, if it's that huge a risk maybe I'll join the minority (you guys), or maybe I'll have a group of family and friends mourning saying to themselves "at least he died doing what he loved" - and you can bet it ain't gonna be fukken drugs!

Heath, no one has a problem if someone stacks their car and no one else gets hurt, or their property damaged. The problem occurs when an innocent person becomes involved.

#102 REDA9X

REDA9X

Removed

• Inactive
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 27 September 2006 - 08:05 PM

Heath, I was pretty much directing it at one person, or for that matter anyone who does the wrong thing, gets caught and whinges, or says it ok to do this sort of thing and makes out we are all whimps or something because we are not willing to do stupid things, and wipe ourselves or our pride and joys out. Long winded, but I think I made my point, and as I said, we have all done, it, but not all of us think we are in the right and everyone else is wrong.

#103 tinkers

tinkers

Admin

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,796 posts
  • Name:Kerri
  • Car:LX Hatch & VX Clubsport & VS Ute

Posted 27 September 2006 - 09:03 PM

And on that note, the kiddies have said they wont learn by others mistakes etc so no use going any further. :rolleyes:

Thread locked.

If for some reason it is wanted reopened, PM me

#104 tinkers

tinkers

Admin

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,796 posts
  • Name:Kerri
  • Car:LX Hatch & VX Clubsport & VS Ute

Posted 29 September 2006 - 12:48 PM

The following is from Hotrodder wanting to set the record straight regarding a comment made.

I would like to add to the locked thread
http://www.gmh-toran...?showtopic=9592
the following if I may, in response to something that is a bit close to me, and I quote chevy 253 torana on page 2 (2nd last post on that page)

this has happened as 2 blokes in a hotrod a few years back in geelong were going crazy down some industrial estate area lost control of the car and rolled it over and it had doors on it the doors were locked in togheter after the smash up and they were trapped as the car caught alight

Now I knew Lou Selmo (the owner/driver of that hotrod) and I can definately confirm that he was NOT hooning. he was simply taking his boss from his work for a ride, accelerated and the throttle jammed open, he panicked and didnt turn off the ignition, the blown chevy was too much for the brakes and he lost control. the hotrod NEVER rolled over, it went into some tree's and jammed the doors closed on impact.
I really annoys me to read absolute garbage, and I would like the chance to set the record straight.
thanks
Chris.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users