DIY AZZA STYLE SUPERCHARGED GO KART!

• Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

#76 _fat tony_

_fat tony_
  • Guests

Posted 07 May 2007 - 07:25 AM

Sorry to get kind of off topic here.... Tim's story reminds me of something that happenned to a mate of mine! He lived on acerage near the primary school his kids went to. After school his kids would sometimes bring a few mates around. On this particular day my mate is out slashing a paddock a couple of houses away. A few kids come over after school and find the go cart he had been making - like many go carts NO BRAKES! one of the kids works out how to start it and gets in. The kid starts hooning around and runs into this old car my mate has up on blocks ( when I say blocks it is on 4 house bricks ON EDGE and no wheels on the car ) the car comes crashing down, the kid in the go cart is okay. All the kids run down to get my mate and tell him " Billy crashed the go cart into the car and it fell sqaushing Tommy - Tommy is dead ! " None of my mate's kids are named Tommy but there were a few kids there he didn't know. " Are you sure he is dead ? " My mate replied. The kids said " yes he was playing under the car and it fell on him. " My mate ran back to his house.. you can imagine how he felt. When he got there he found no kids under the old car but a squashed cat! He said who's cat is that and the kids told him it was a feral one they had found and named Tommy ! I think that was the last time his kids had friends over!

#77 _Azza_

_Azza_
  • Guests

Posted 07 May 2007 - 04:36 PM

Poor kitty. Bloody lucky kid too.

Hopefully I find time to put some brakes onto mine :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users