bullitA9X

Oh My, Don't you post alot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,160 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted 30 May 2010 - 08:15 PM

An A9X Club member once counted up the differences between a:-

5 litre ss hatch and the same thing with the A9X option and apparently came up with over 130 differences. :deal:

hey darky i dont know about the car m8 but i can pick a 130 differences between the a9x owner and an ss owner :stirpot:

Yeah and about 130 000 differences in their bank account.

wow weeely they must be sooooo special then hey!!!

#77 _The Baron_

_The Baron_
  • Guests

Posted 30 May 2010 - 10:22 PM

[/quote]

Not as special as L34 owners!

Any way Dazza, you ain't got time for this shite.
Shut up and get back in the shed and finish that ss you have in bits. :wedgie:

#78 _outer control_

_outer control_
  • Guests

Posted 31 May 2010 - 01:50 AM

[quote name='The Baron' date='30 May 2010 - 11:22 PM' timestamp='1275222167' post='511155']
[/quote]

Not as special as L34 owners!

Any way Dazza, you ain't got time for this shite.
Shut up and get back in the shed and finish that ss you have in bits. Posted Image
[/quote]

Thank you Baron for realizing how special we L34 owners are and also how sensitive and fragile a person i am.
Too much flack and i could go off and sook and have a dummy spit and take my bat and ball and play only in my sandpit.Maybe only drive my common old Taxi.I appreciate your thoughts but your still not allowed as a member of the inner sanctum.Posted Image

#79 _jizm_

_jizm_
  • Guests

Posted 31 August 2010 - 04:58 AM

SLR Sports Luxury Racing
SL (sedan) Super Luxury
SL (hatch) Sports luxury
SS Super Sports
A9X, it's a simple option code available ONLY on the SLR5000 and SS 5000 meaning performance package.
A9X was officially an option, not a new model, but in effect, it was really a seperate model. Once the A9X option was released at the end of August 1977, the SS5000 and SLR5000 in manual ceased to exist as an option, you could only buy the A9X version. Having said that, a very small number of SLR5000 manuals were made after the end of August. To add to that, you could only buy the 5litre engine in the sports models, SS and SLR, however, again a very small number of SL hatches were made with the 5litre engine from the factory.

Steven, I think rodomos joke went over your head there, he's refering to the usual experts who's mate of a mate owned brocks A9X that was raced at Bathurst and Brocky delivered iot to his front door complete with a packet of Marlboro and a carton of VB, but what most dont know is it was really a turbo six thats why he really won, oh and it was on NOS too. I'm sure you know what I mean.

Cheers for the info, had to sift through a bit, but if I got my LX off the showroom floor like my LJ, I would have recorded these prefix translations for sure :deal:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users