84 replies to this topic

#76 hainzy

hainzy

Forum Fixture

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 08:59 PM

I hope it doesnt end up horribly like that couple with the sandman. Theirs got stolen from a workshop once they realised the painter was taking their cash and doing a dodgey, then magically reappeared when the owners chased it up. When they went to collect it the lowlife p###k murdered the both of them. Just be careful cos that has set a new low in panel shop dodginess....

#77 Ice

Ice

Cool

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,126 posts
  • Name:Gene
  • Car:77 HZ Sandman Van

Posted 26 July 2012 - 09:45 PM

If this was my torana that got stolen this wayne person would be talking like a bird i would personally make sure of that or he would be eating his dinner through a straw.

#78 _imj411_

_imj411_
  • Guests

Posted 26 July 2012 - 09:57 PM

Hainzy when did this happen and Ice I agree go around and visit this Wayne character with a car load of large mates and some beer you won't even have to threaten him he will know why you are there.

#79 _Quagmire_

_Quagmire_
  • Guests

Posted 27 July 2012 - 08:25 PM

Hainzy when did this happen and Ice I agree go around and visit this Wayne character with a car load of large mates and some beer you won't even have to threaten him he will know why you are there.

http://www.gmh-toran.../61412-missing/

#80 hainzy

hainzy

Forum Fixture

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 04:47 PM

Happened in the last couple of months... Horrible story. At least they caught the f##ker...

http://www.brisbanet...0715-223r7.html

http://www.brisbanet...0715-22450.html

#81 _imj411_

_imj411_
  • Guests

Posted 30 July 2012 - 10:35 PM

Thanks Quag, that's unbelievable if it is for no reason they should bring back the death penalty, I'm sick of paying for these assholes behind bars it's a waste of our taxes.

#82 _slr355_

_slr355_
  • Guests

Posted 05 August 2012 - 05:14 PM

Still no luck with finding the torry but al least we had a win the tradie that was paid for the work at Wayne's shop is gonna do the same amount of work paid for on another project car ....

#83 _gen3torrie_

_gen3torrie_
  • Guests

Posted 07 August 2012 - 10:42 PM

well i would be getting some large fellas to go this blokes house and pay him a visit... i have heard nothing but shit things from west coast, and i would not be surprised if he had sold it on... as his best mate is someone we all grew to hate. Andrew Kostecki who owns Kostecki Blow up performance centre. thank frOck both of those useless pricks are gone. but i feel sorry for the dude and his torana if that was mine.... god knows what would happen...

#84 _fuzzslr3300_

_fuzzslr3300_
  • Guests

Posted 01 April 2013 - 12:27 AM

Has this Torana been found yet or is there any news on where it is.

Edited by fuzzslr3300, 01 April 2013 - 12:28 AM.

#85 _slr355_

_slr355_
  • Guests

Posted 01 April 2013 - 03:45 PM

Nope still has not been recovered ... Trust me when I say if I see any new torana out there all done up at a show with the exact same mods . I will be takin possession of the car and flogging the asshole who has it

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users