• Please log in to reply
355 replies to this topic

#301 _LXSS350_

_LXSS350_
  • Guests

Posted 14 March 2014 - 05:39 AM

Factory Vettes have run from 1953-2014

Factory Camaro's have run from 1966-2014

With around 6 decades of all the factory corvette/camaro models.... versions ..... options etc  its really important to be clear that there is "only a handful" that could be classed as "True Muscle Cars".

The rest of the vette/camaro's are just like what Holden has done and that's is .........bang on some stripes, badges and add very ordinary common boring performance.

As "Eric Dahlquist" once said of the ZL1 ....... this doesn't just accelerate because the word 'accelerate' is inadequate for this car. "It tears its way through the air" and across black pavement as the tires hunt for traction, find it, lose it again."

The C2 and C3 could be had with the L88 which is a 427cu with all the goodies that chevy had in their parts rack except the ZL1's aluminium block. The ZL is just the same except its an all aluminium version and that's what is in the Camaro.

Chev just lied about the horsepower and much of it was just they quoted at lower rpms not where it made all its power. It was all an insurance and racing class thing. They couldn't compete unless they sold them as a standard factory option.

The L88 was doing 170mph at LeMans and yet could do 10.2sec @ 128mph 1/4 with no vehicle modifications other than small slicks, exhaust drop and 4.11s.

The below 1969 L88 Coupe in Monza Red with Saddle Leather upholstery. Bought new by Dennis Ahrens and drag raced for five years achieving a ¼ mile time of 10.82 seconds at 156.65 mph.

1968_Chevrolet_CorvetteStingrayL88Coupe2

L88s were produced from 1967 to 1969 and during the transition from the C2 Stringray to the C3 body style. As a limited series of around 200 cars, the L88 was sold in both coupe and convertible form. The rarest cars are 20 1967 L88 Corvettes.

At the heart of the L88 package was a 427 similar only in block casting to the big-block engine first offered in 1966. After two years of development, almost every other component was reconsidered for power and racing endurance. The engines were all built at the Tonawanda, New York plant and featured the CanAm-spec aluminum heads with 2.19-inch intake and 1.84-inch exhaust valves.

At almost half the price of the L88 engine, the L71 officially appeared to offer the same performance at a marked discount. However, GM was fudging the numbers to keep the L88s off the road, making the L88 essentially the hidden, more potent, option. The L88 even donned a warning sticker on the center console that emphasized only racing fuel was adequate for the large valves and radical timing. While the L71 and L88 shared the same displacement, L88's took the big-block theme a step further by adding a strengthened crankshaft, 12.5:1 pistons, solid lifter, cold air induction and a 850 CFM dual feed Holley carburetor.

As with any racing car, the L88 left out the fan shroud, choke and often, the heating system. With its exhaust removed, and running on racing fuel, the L88 was capable of 600 horsepower which was more than enough to take class victory at the 1967 Sebring 12 Hours. On the road, and far above GM's 435 bhp figure, the L88 can claim anywhere from 550 to 570 horsepower in production trim.

The L88 included much more than just an engine upgrade. Mandatory factory upgrades included a Muncie M22 Rock Crusher or M20 Hydramatic Transmission, power-assisted heavy duty brakes, an F41 heavy duty suspension with new coil springs and dampers, G81 positraction differential and a special cowl induction hood. Furthermore, interior options such as air conditioning, a heater/defroster system and a radio were were not available. After all was said and done the the L88 doubled the price of a standard Corvette.

curb weight  1551 kg / 3419 lbs
    wheelbase  2489 mm / 98.0 in
    front track  1491 mm / 58.7 in
    rear track  1509 mm / 59.4 in
    length  4636 mm / 182.5 in
    width  1753 mm / 69.0 in
    height  1217 mm / 47.9 in
    transmission  Muncie M-22 4-Speed Manual
    gear ratios  2.20:1, 1.64:1, 1.27:1, 1.00:1
    final drive  3.36:1
    top speed  273.6 kph / 170.0 mph
    0 - 1/4 mile  13.56 seconds

1967-chevrolet-corvette-l88-bj14.jpg

Posted Jan 18th 2014 5:45PM
Comments126

The Chevy Corvette is a pretty cool car, of course. But America's sports car isn't collected with such fervor as, say, just about any Ferrari, right? Well, perhaps not... but rare examples of the breed are gaining ground in the collector car market.

The 1967 Chevy Corvette L88 seen above sold at Barrett-Jackson for a somewhat staggering $3.5 million (plus an additional 10 percent in fees). Best we can tell, this is a new record for a Corvette at auction, with a '67 L88 convertible selling in late 2013 for $3.2 million holding that title before.

It's certainly a beautiful car, in a red on red color combination that is thought to exist only on this car. All told, Chevrolet sold just 20 L88 Corvettes in 1967, meaning this is an extremely rare machine. Check it out in our high-res image gallery above, and be sure to watch the video below showing the car's time on the auction block.

Having spent a lot of time in the USA your Chevy dealer was your hotrod shop and it was cheap for factory proven hot-up parts from forged pistons,solid lifter cam kits,aluminium heads just everything as a bit of the parts list with chevy p/n's shows. Of course its all factory options, tick the boxes pay for the car and await your new muscle car. GM do this so well its little wonder they have turned it around and are back at  No1 after selling a record 5million vehicles in 2013.

Attached Files

Edited by LXSS350, 14 March 2014 - 05:53 AM.

#302 yel327

yel327

Oh My, Don't you post alot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,120 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 06:34 AM

Yeah Yel,   maybe ....  but it looks just as stock as that Corvette sounds...   I am probably wrong, and Drag Race guys would know for sure......   but i doubt a Heavy car with around 350 RWHP could pull 11's....     That horse Power & weight is about the same (give or take a few HP's :)) as an 300KW Commodore, and the Commodore would be somewhere in the 14's......  so I also doubt that Vette is standard....   Anyway nice to see some 6 cylinder Muscle  lol...............    Just having some fun Yel............  there all GM, so i'm happy either way.............   :)

Totally agree, that little LJ pulling 12's is cool. The XU1's will always be on my list!

In all the reading I did researching what to put in the HK it appears that the net (as installed) hp figure of a ZL1 was around 376hp. High Performance Cars magazine tested a dead stock ZL1 that was properly tuned and ran a 13.1/110MPH but I couldn't find out of it was a manual or auto. There was another mob that ran one but it was modified as it had headers, drag slicks and suspension mods (assume shocks) which was probably an auto car as that was what the auto ZL1's were built for and they ran an 11.62/122.15MPH.

Edited by yel327, 14 March 2014 - 06:45 AM.

#303 yel327

yel327

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,120 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 06:38 AM

Factory Vettes have run from 1953-2014

Factory Camaro's have run from 1966-2014

With around 6 decades of all the factory corvette/camaro models.... versions ..... options etc  its really important to be clear that there is "only a handful" that could be classed as "True Muscle Cars".

The rest of the vette/camaro's are just like what Holden has done and that's is .........bang on some stripes, badges and add very ordinary common boring performance.

As "Eric Dahlquist" once said of the ZL1 ....... this doesn't just accelerate because the word 'accelerate' is inadequate for this car. "It tears its way through the air" and across black pavement as the tires hunt for traction, find it, lose it again."

The C2 and C3 could be had with the L88 which is a 427cu with all the goodies that chevy had in their parts rack except the ZL1's aluminium block. The ZL is just the same except its an all aluminium version and that's what is in the Camaro.

Chev just lied about the horsepower and much of it was just they quoted at lower rpms not where it made all its power. It was all an insurance and racing class thing. They couldn't compete unless they sold them as a standard factory option.

The L88 was doing 170mph at LeMans and yet could do 10.2sec @ 128mph 1/4 with no vehicle modifications other than small slicks, exhaust drop and 4.11s.

The below 1969 L88 Coupe in Monza Red with Saddle Leather upholstery. Bought new by Dennis Ahrens and drag raced for five years achieving a ¼ mile time of 10.82 seconds at 156.65 mph.

1968_Chevrolet_CorvetteStingrayL88Coupe2

Having spent a lot of time in the USA your Chevy dealer was your hotrod shop and it was cheap for factory proven hot-up parts from forged pistons,solid lifter cam kits,aluminium heads just everything as a bit of the parts list with chevy p/n's shows. Of course its all factory options, tick the boxes pay for the car and await your new muscle car. GM do this so well its little wonder they have turned it around and are back at  No1 after selling a record 5million vehicles in 2013.

Only the 1969 L88 is the same as a ZL1 except for the block. The '67-'68 L88 uses closed chamber heads and less lump on the pistons.

#304 Shiney005

Shiney005

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,061 posts
  • Name:Laurie
  • Car:Toyota Mirai
Garage View Garage

Posted 14 March 2014 - 09:20 AM

dealer was your hotrod shop and it was cheap for factory proven hot-up parts from forged pistons,solid lifter cam kits,aluminium heads just everything as a bit of the parts list with chevy p/n's shows. Of course its all factory options, tick the boxes pay for the car and await your new muscle car.

Sounds like the L34, however some people believe that it was no longer factory standard if fitted with the HO kit !!!

#305 _LXSS350_

_LXSS350_
  • Guests

Posted 14 March 2014 - 03:10 PM

Only the 1969 L88 is the same as a ZL1 except for the block. The '67-'68 L88 uses closed chamber heads and less lump on the pistons.

That's why I threw in the part no list that shows the two heads. With the option list its not feasible to go over every variance as like 1970 things changed. Make no mistake the smaller ports still shredded 1960's tyres and its performance is true muscle car hp, acceleration and speed numbers that are not just fairy floss. Between these lightweight factory BBC and the mighty mouse power from the SBC your chevy dealer has sold some lethal weapons over those 6 odd decades.

Bit on the L88's and why they existed was really only to make the car eligible for SCCA A-Production and FIA GT events.

http://www.supercars.net/cars/349.html

The difference with Chevy is they build, fit and deliver all the hi-po bits straight from the factory. Somethings are mandatory but you still can get variations with all its options, but its shown on your broadcast and delivery documentation.

What a great setup even in the 1960's you get a 170mph ~13 sec factory racecar ....... your local Chevy dealer is your factory hotrod shop. They extended that success to their crate motor business which is one of the best in the business ....... factory horsepower for the aftermarket.

My god how nice is the lines on the 1967 L88. I  was not a big fan of the c3 coke but wouldn't kick an L88 out of bed even in the C3.

Sounds like the L34, however some people believe that it was no longer factory standard if fitted with the HO kit !!!

Chalk and cheese as one is added after the factory (aftermarket) the other is factory standard and delivered to the dealers as such. You basically ordered your racecar from your Chevy dealer and Chevy built it in their factory. Warranty delivery documentation on all the hi-po bits hell everything was full Factory supported. The great thing was although these really where racecars Chev still had to comply with the new car licensing/safety road rules at the time so a true racecar which can also legally have number plates.

It would be like if Holden had supplied Brocks full spec race motors in all the toranas that Holden sold us.

No doubt factory 400Hp std in a road going A9X would have taken it out of ordinary and made it a true Factory muscle car worthy of the title. The same if the Holden factory supplied L34 was delivered to the dealer with 350Hp as they raced with. You could however say Holden nobbled the factory L34 as it didn't certify the race motor for use on the street.

In actual fact it warned dealers via newsletters that it was against the ADR's and Holden has no responsibility for dealers that increase the engine performance of any of Holdens cars (over what Holden designed them for on the road). Holden only ever did the bare minimum to get a homologation through and that was why we never got a muscle car all we got  was within a few hp the eact same power as any other standard Holden red 308 fitted across the range.

They did do badges, colours,stripes and spoilers well enough but the rest was carryover and whatever was cheap and in the parts bins .

Edited by LXSS350, 14 March 2014 - 03:20 PM.

#306 xu2308

xu2308

Grail Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,704 posts
  • Name:AL
  • Car:SMP LJ GTR V8 Prototype-Confirmed By HHS and Ex GMH XW7 Engineers

Posted 14 March 2014 - 04:30 PM

LXSS350

Plastic Motor you call the 308, mmmmmm, they Won how many Bathurst's the old 308 V8, Look at the 1993 Bathurst, the Last 308 beat all the Chevy V8's, how Bad was that for the Chevy V8 Engine, and during the 1993 Bathurst Race LP Hit the Rev Limiter (7500 rpm) at the end of Conrod Straight doing 291 KM/H.

Sad when they stopped making the 308 V8 in 1998 that's for sure

#307 yel327

yel327

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,120 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 05:08 PM

Al, they weren't really 308's! And you could still buy a Holden brand new in 2000 with a 304 fitted. I missed out by a few months at getting one, had to settle for a V6 which I bought brand new on Xmas eve 2000. 

#308 Ice

Ice

Cool

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,127 posts
  • Name:Gene
  • Car:77 HZ Sandman Van

Posted 14 March 2014 - 06:18 PM

If they weren't 308s byron what were they enlighten us please

#309 _chrome yella_

_chrome yella_
  • Guests

Posted 14 March 2014 - 06:58 PM

Lxss350 you must have had an out of tune L34 if you couldn't tell the difference in power.

#310 _ChaosWeaver_

_ChaosWeaver_
  • Guests

Posted 14 March 2014 - 07:15 PM

I don't think he's serious.....  I think he started something, and now he just can't stop............  I count 16 Bathurst Wins for 308/304..  and add touring car championships to that, and you start to see what that mighty little bent eight achieved .....    even with drums on the back....................  

#311 _LXSS350_

_LXSS350_
  • Guests

Posted 14 March 2014 - 07:23 PM

LXSS350

Plastic Motor you call the 308, mmmmmm, they Won how many Bathurst's the old 308 V8, Look at the 1993 Bathurst, the Last 308 beat all the Chevy V8's, how Bad was that for the Chevy V8 Engine, and during the 1993 Bathurst Race LP Hit the Rev Limiter (7500 rpm) at the end of Conrod Straight doing 291 KM/H.

Sad when they stopped making the 308 V8 in 1998 that's for sure

First up the 308 plastic red motor used in holdens from 68-80 is not really an upgrade as it was vastly re-designed in 1988 with the intro of the 304 engine (let alone a perkins 1993 highly modified race motor). Lets not forget (not that I think it made it win as too many variables) Perkins has admitted that he had illegal head modifications on that Bathurst winning race motor. Again who cares as its a win for the red team and LP is a great guy, great engineer and bloody great larrikin.

As I said I didn't care if it was GM or a Holden motor as long as it was a Holden that won (my red team bias).

Even Brock with his record and enormous ego new that winning Bathurst needed a hell of a lot of luck. Shock horror but Bathurst was not  always won by the best team, the best racecar or the best driver (best on the day and most lucky perhaps) . The racecar is not a what we buy unless we go back to the 60's so all the comparisons cant be made because Holden never gave us the opportunity to buy the racecar and drive it legally on the road unlike Chevy did. They gave us the cosmetics with a boat anchor engine and a couple of oil weeps and leaks as we drove out of the showroom in our new Torana. One race doesn't tell

1993 was the first time any of the teams had ran the new GM engine (LS) so Perkins thinking was Bathurst93 is another heartache marathon  of reliability and as history inc the A9X in 77 shows gremlins bite new stuff he might be better with the devil he knows. I did find his late admission many years on that he had done some illegal dubious headwork somewhat deflating as we always seemed to have Moffat, Brock and Johnson getting done for something illegal. Harry even reported MHDT for what he did before he became a CAMS official.

Boy I miss the real Bathurst races and real cars that we used to have.

Mr Bryce would tell you about what he did with his total re-design that ended up as the 304, but needless to say its bears little resemblance to the red motor that was fitted to every model between 1968-1980.

Lxss350 you must have had an out of tune L34 if you couldn't tell the difference in power.

There was no engine performance difference in the Holden L34 to a SLR5000 or my SS. It made more mechanical noise because of the pistons and endurance parts that they put in from the factory. But unless you blueprinted and gave it full breathing with cam,intake and exhaust it was what I used to call Suffocated.

What it is that gets up my goat is all these guys that threw in the cam and big exhausts and big intake and aircleaner and made them sing. But that's AFTERMARKET.

That's what I can do now with the VF GTS I can buy one not do 1km and yet make it go better with aftermarket bits but that's not HOW HOLDEN SUPPLIED OR INTENDED THEM TO BE SOLD.

Edited by LXSS350, 14 March 2014 - 07:35 PM.

#312 yel327

yel327

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,120 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 07:32 PM

304 from mid VK.

#313 _LXSS350_

_LXSS350_
  • Guests

Posted 14 March 2014 - 07:51 PM

304 from mid VK.

That's right 304 was the blue group a dunny still carby and last super fuel. I had the pig thing with plastic bumps all over it burning my retinas thinking 304.

Actually that blue group a dunny was one of the closest to the L34 in principle. Similar quite heavy mechanical noise from my recollection of driving it.

Edited by LXSS350, 14 March 2014 - 07:58 PM.

#314 _ChaosWeaver_

_ChaosWeaver_
  • Guests

Posted 14 March 2014 - 07:57 PM

First up the 308 plastic red motor used in holdens from 68-80 is not really an upgrade as it was vastly re-designed in 1988 with the intro of the 304 engine (let alone a perkins 1993 highly modified race motor). Lets not forget (not that I think it made it win as too many variables) Perkins has admitted that he had illegal head modifications on that Bathurst winning race motor. Again who cares as its a win for the red team and LP is a great guy, great engineer and bloody great larrikin.

As I said I didn't care if it was GM or a Holden motor as long as it was a Holden that won (my red team bias).

Even Brock with his record and enormous ego new that winning Bathurst needed a hell of a lot of luck. Shock horror but Bathurst was not  always won by the best team, the best racecar or the best driver (best on the day and most lucky perhaps) . The racecar is not a what we buy unless we go back to the 60's so all the comparisons cant be made because Holden never gave us the opportunity to buy the racecar and drive it legally on the road unlike Chevy did. They gave us the cosmetics with a boat anchor engine and a couple of oil weeps and leaks as we drove out of the showroom in our new Torana. One race doesn't tell

1993 was the first time any of the teams had ran the new GM engine (LS) so Perkins thinking was Bathurst93 is another heartache marathon  of reliability and as history inc the A9X in 77 shows gremlins bite new stuff he might be better with the devil he knows. I did find his late admission many years on that he had done some illegal dubious headwork somewhat deflating as we always seemed to have Moffat, Brock and Johnson getting done for something illegal. Harry even reported MHDT for what he did before he became a CAMS official.

Boy I miss the real Bathurst races and real cars that we used to have.

Mr Bryce would tell you about what he did with his total re-design that ended up as the 304, but needless to say its bears little resemblance to the red motor that was fitted to every model between 1968-1980.

There was no engine performance difference in the Holden L34 to a SLR5000 or my SS. It made more mechanical noise because of the pistons and endurance parts that they put in from the factory. But unless you blueprinted and gave it full breathing with cam,intake and exhaust it was what I used to call Suffocated.

What it is that gets up my goat is all these guys that threw in the cam and big exhausts and big intake and aircleaner and made them sing. But that's AFTERMARKET.

That's what I can do now with the VF GTS I can buy one not do 1km and yet make it go better with aftermarket bits but that's not HOW HOLDEN SUPPLIED OR INTENDED THEM TO BE SOLD.

Just Maybe Your Wrong...............

In case you are trying to determine exactly what sits under the hood of your own Torana, L31 referrs to the stock 308 5 litre engine, L32 to the 4.2, L33 to the low compression 4.2 and L20 for the High Compression 202. The engine however was only one small part of the L34 package. There were bigger inlet and exhaust valves, twin headers, a wider track and of course the bolt-on flares. Higher spring rates and stiffer dampers gave the L34 better grip on the road, while helping to reduce body roll and the understeer haunting lesser Torana V8's.

Added to the mix were $1500 worth of options, which included some pretty good kit. Best of these was the Holley four-barrel which replaced the Stromberg (which was also a 4BBL), a hot cam profiled with Mount Panorama very much in mind. Strangely though, 4 wheel disc brakes would have to wait until the emergence of the A9X. You could option the L34 with a "High Output" package, which pretty much made the car race track ready. The package included an engine oil cooler, an even larger camshaft, a 780cfm vacuum secondary Holley carburettor and other minor modifications.

#315 xu2308

xu2308

Grail Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,704 posts
  • Name:AL
  • Car:SMP LJ GTR V8 Prototype-Confirmed By HHS and Ex GMH XW7 Engineers

Posted 14 March 2014 - 08:37 PM

304 from mid VK.

I thought the 304 was a de-stroked 308, so same engine any way, or am I wrong ?????

#316 yel327

yel327

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,120 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 08:45 PM

If you look at it that way yes I guess but then a 202 is a stroked 186 and a 186 is a bored 179 which is a bored 161 which is a bored 149. And yes you are right the early 304's in VK were really nothing much different than a de-stroked 308 (so different crank and pistons). But technically the last 308 to win Bathurst was the Brock/Perkins car in 1984 although Brock came close in 1985.

Edited by yel327, 14 March 2014 - 08:48 PM.

#317 _Lazarus_

_Lazarus_
  • Guests

Posted 14 March 2014 - 09:02 PM

Of course it was the same motor. They only destroked it so they could race it in Europe.

#318 yel327

yel327

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,120 posts

Posted 15 March 2014 - 04:53 AM

It wasn't the same, it was a different capacity. By that logic a Holden 350 is the same engine, or a 327 is the same as a 350 (or 302LJ for that matter). Yes it was only a minor stroke change but it was enough for Holden to give it a different option code which they never did for a blue 308 which was far different to a red 308 than a VK 304 is to a VK 308. VL 304 was different again.

#319 Dr Terry

Dr Terry

Technical + Numbers Guru + Moderator

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,279 posts

Posted 15 March 2014 - 08:22 AM

Of course it was the same motor. They only destroked it so they could race it in Europe.

It wasn't just Europe, it was Australia, NZ & any other country which ran to FIA Group A rules, which we had here from 1985 to 1992.

Dr Terry

#320 Dr Terry

Dr Terry

Technical + Numbers Guru + Moderator

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,279 posts

Posted 15 March 2014 - 08:38 AM

1993 was the first time any of the teams had ran the new GM engine (LS) so Perkins thinking was Bathurst93 is another heartache marathon of reliability and as history inc the A9X in 77 shows gremlins bite new stuff he might be better with the devil he knows. I did find his late admission many years on that he had done some illegal dubious headwork somewhat deflating as we always seemed to have Moffat, Brock and Johnson getting done for something illegal. Harry even reported MHDT for what he did before he became a CAMS official.

The motor used in a Holden V8 Supercar, is not the LS engine, it is a de-stroked Nascar Bowtie, essentially a heavily modified SBC. The Fords likewise use a Ford Motorsports based Nacsar engine. They are both de-stroked to 305 ci, which fits into our 5-litre formula.

While most Holden & Ford teams elected to used the US motors, because they was already well proved & probably cheaper with most bits being available off-the-shelf.

At that time Perkins had already invested heavily in his own V8 Holden program, since the Group A days. He figured that he could give the US Chev & Ford motors a run for their money, which he did. He had GM-H cast a heavy duty block in small numbers for him, which is no different to other teams' Ford & SBCs. To my knowledge the heads were standard castings modified by Perkins.

His 'heavily-modified' Holden V8, was no further removed from the showroom or street that the SBC & Ford Nascar motors.

Dr Terry

#321 Shiney005

Shiney005

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,061 posts
  • Name:Laurie
  • Car:Toyota Mirai
Garage View Garage

Posted 15 March 2014 - 09:05 AM

Can someone please change the name of this thread.

#322 yel327

yel327

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,120 posts

Posted 15 March 2014 - 09:34 AM

I wouldn't worry too much about it, it has become a good place for blokes to talk sh!t and argue with each other. Bit like the pub.

#323 _Lazarus_

_Lazarus_
  • Guests

Posted 15 March 2014 - 09:42 AM

BURP !!!

whose shout is it ?

#324 Indy Orange

Indy Orange

Lotsa Posts!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,850 posts
  • Name:Paul

Posted 15 March 2014 - 10:34 AM

I'm just happy my HJ is a Monaro!

Got some mileage though hasn't it?

#325 yel327

yel327

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,120 posts

Posted 15 March 2014 - 11:06 AM

I'll have a pint of cloudy cider. Had one of these of James Squire last night.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users