AMEP. Ricky Muir

• Please log in to reply
345 replies to this topic

#101 _ljxu1torana_

_ljxu1torana_
  • Guests

Posted 10 March 2015 - 05:44 PM

This is the pot calling the kettle black.In the 80s when the 4 foot tall midget was the oppistion treasurer he said there will never be a gst with the coalition.What happen when they got in they introduced the gst.

The carbon tax has not effected my electricity prices at all.When the carbon tax was in my electricity price was going down on every bill.

#102 wot179

wot179

Green Eggs and Spam

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,784 posts
  • Name:Jesus Bloody Christ
  • Car:Goon

Posted 10 March 2015 - 05:46 PM

How bout we get back to Ricky Muir, fellas.

#103 EunUCh

EunUCh

Lotsa Posts!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,761 posts
  • Car:japos

Posted 10 March 2015 - 05:57 PM

:iagree:  why does one lone voice crying in the wilderness  usually as it seems get cut to the ground before they even get a chance?

#104 Ice

Ice

Cool

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,127 posts
  • Name:Gene
  • Car:77 HZ Sandman Van

Posted 10 March 2015 - 06:07 PM

:iagree:  why does one lone voice crying in the wilderness  usually as it seems get cut to the ground before they even get a chance?

Id like to touch that but i wont bother just like the bloody Unions

#105 _ljxu1torana_

_ljxu1torana_
  • Guests

Posted 10 March 2015 - 06:07 PM

I am happy for what ricky is doing it is not easy.You have to one jump ahead of the others.And to be very witty to helps.

#106 Rockoz

Rockoz

Lotsa Posts!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,970 posts
  • Name:Rob

Posted 10 March 2015 - 06:10 PM

OK to be honest.

I dont think he has any hope at all of achieving anything. And that is unfortunate.

I really cant see him making any great alliances with enough people to make any changes for Motoring Enthusiasts.

So basically he follows the policies of the government whom the majority of Australians voted in.

Or he follows the disfunctional mob who are even now opposing policies that they themselves made.

Or he becomes a puppet of Clive. Who chops and changes every few weeks.

#107 _ChaosWeaver_

_ChaosWeaver_
  • Guests

Posted 10 March 2015 - 06:18 PM

Doesn't matter which side... there will always be opposing views, and in the end it's only a few thing's that seperate them......    But....  

When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time, a legal system that authorizes it, and a moral code that glorifies it............  

Frederic Bastiat .. 

#108 yel327

yel327

Oh My, Don't you post alot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,121 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 06:59 PM

OK to be honest.

I dont think he has any hope at all of achieving anything. And that is unfortunate.

I really cant see him making any great alliances with enough people to make any changes for Motoring Enthusiasts.

So basically he follows the policies of the government whom the majority of Australians voted in.

Or he follows the disfunctional mob who are even now opposing policies that they themselves made.

I probably agree with you but at least he has the opportunity to try which none of us can achieve by wind-bagging here. I think the best thing we can all do is email him and congratulate him on his speech. An offer any help if he needs in in the way of petitions, answers to things he doesn't know etc. as a group wouldn't go astray either. At least he may then get the idea that ordinary people whose views on politics sit on both sides of the great divide (which is obvious from this thread) are willing to collaborate and provide any help he may need. Surely it can't hurt? Any volunteers to make the offer? I'll do it if everyone here agrees.

www.senatormuir.org.au/about

#109 _Bomber Watson_

_Bomber Watson_
  • Guests

Posted 10 March 2015 - 07:07 PM

Agree. 

#110 _Skapinad_

_Skapinad_
  • Guests

Posted 10 March 2015 - 07:15 PM

While i agree.... I got sick of offering the same to the party at its inception. I guess i should move on, but the littlers have left a bad taste in my mouth.... Perhaps thats what held him back ? Dont even know if they are still involved ?

#111 _ChaosWeaver_

_ChaosWeaver_
  • Guests

Posted 10 March 2015 - 07:22 PM

Agree..........  lets draw up a list..  first ban all sales of SUV's and make it mandatory for every household to have at least 1 Commodore.. that's it i'm out of idea's ... :)

#112 RallyRed

RallyRed

Oh My, Don't you post alot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,858 posts
  • Name:Col
  • Car:LC GTR etc

Posted 10 March 2015 - 07:54 PM

I'd agree with you on that Yel.

#113 _ljxu1torana_

_ljxu1torana_
  • Guests

Posted 10 March 2015 - 08:33 PM

OK to be honest.

You seem to have the answers rob why dont you become a politition.

#114 EunUCh

EunUCh

Lotsa Posts!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,761 posts
  • Car:japos

Posted 10 March 2015 - 09:41 PM

Ricky! and all of us...one thing about a game (any game)..it is all too easy for  the "coach" to be on the side line saying "go get em".

when we sit on the side line and can see the "game play" we the people  are the "coach" so to speak,which means some are looking at the bigger picture watching the "game play" and what is wrong from both sides?

The "captain' of the team is in  there among the game and can only do one thing but "heed" the "advice" from the coach,but because the "coach" is on the "sideline" looking at the big picture and the "captain" is doing his best while among it all...things change in the "captains" mind because the "captain" can not see what the "coach" sees.

best take a bit of time and work out the "game play" from the side line....then go from there...at least that way we might know what to

expect "in field".

give it a go Ricky,it won't be easy but worth a try.

#115 Rockoz

Rockoz

Lotsa Posts!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,970 posts
  • Name:Rob

Posted 10 March 2015 - 10:10 PM

You seem to have the answers rob why dont you become a politition.

Because I have respect for myself.

#116 _ChaosWeaver_

_ChaosWeaver_
  • Guests

Posted 11 March 2015 - 07:45 PM

Rob,  I hope you will watch this.........   Labor or Liberal will never fix the Debt.....    Please everybody watch this, and then I hope you will watch The Four Horsemen..  but if not just watch this....  if you ever thought Banks lend money that they have made from investments, your in for a shock.... Watch this & watch the four horsemen, then come back on here, and tell me if you think Labor or Liberal can fix our Debt problem..... because under the present system they never will......

#117 _Bomber Watson_

_Bomber Watson_
  • Guests

Posted 11 March 2015 - 07:48 PM

Of course banks dont lend money they have made from investments, a 5 year old knows that. 

When you apply for a loan, the bank creates the money. Then you work, contributing to society, to pay off that loan, plus interest.....If the system didnt work like that then there would be no inflation, but also no need for higher wages, hence no need for the oh so precious unions......

#118 _ChaosWeaver_

_ChaosWeaver_
  • Guests

Posted 11 March 2015 - 07:51 PM

Bomber, where does money come from ??  

#119 _Skapinad_

_Skapinad_
  • Guests

Posted 11 March 2015 - 07:51 PM

Interest sake.... Are you still a financial member of the AMEP DJ ?

#120 _Bomber Watson_

_Bomber Watson_
  • Guests

Posted 11 March 2015 - 07:53 PM

Absolutely no where. 

Since the Rockefeller family (spellign?) convinced the people of america to hand in all there gold bullion in exchange for a piece of paper that has no actual value and every other country followed suit, money is simply an idea. 

Skap, no. I left with a fair bit of grandeur after my last arguement with the executive committee, thought you saw the thread. 

I still support Ricky though. Just not the party. 

#121 _ChaosWeaver_

_ChaosWeaver_
  • Guests

Posted 11 March 2015 - 07:57 PM

very good, so you can see that debt can never be repaid, by more dept...  hence why I said Labor & Liberal will never fix it, without fixing the system....  I made no mention of Unions, if your after a bite online, your wasting your time... If you want to have a real dig a me leave it till Maitland...

Edited by ChaosWeaver, 11 March 2015 - 07:58 PM.

#122 _Bomber Watson_

_Bomber Watson_
  • Guests

Posted 11 March 2015 - 08:01 PM

Mate with the sole exception of Gene i never chase bites online, i just call them how i sees them. May be wrong may be right, opinions may differ, and im not afraid to change my opinion or admit when im wrong.

I havnt watched either of the vids you posted yet, but intend to. Really the above is just common logic/knowlege afaik. 

Edited by Bomber Watson, 11 March 2015 - 08:03 PM.

#123 _ChaosWeaver_

_ChaosWeaver_
  • Guests

Posted 11 March 2015 - 08:15 PM

OK appreciate the fact, you do understand what's going on..  I just took exception to the constant union thing.....  I am no Unionist by any means...  but I just find it hard to listen to the same ol crap both sides say....   On looking back over your post I reread it said "the oh so precious unions"  not what I first thought it said "your Precious union"  my mistake....  

well anyway slight embarrassment ....   do you think debt can be controlled, and there's nothing to worry about...  should people be made aware of what very few people seem to even bother to think about...      or am I wasting my time....   

#124 _Bomber Watson_

_Bomber Watson_
  • Guests

Posted 11 March 2015 - 08:22 PM

I definitely think people should be made aware. 

I try my hardest personally, but it doesnt seem to get far. 

I do think debt can be controlled, but it starts moreso with the people, there expectations, there capacity to produce, and how much debt they have personally. 

Things I try to do as much as humanely possible are minimize my personal debt, buy australian made and australian grown, minimize my carbon footprint, and seek to maintain gainfull employment.

Im doing pretty well at all of the above atm...But its hard to convince others to do the same....Getting that GE finance loan for a new 72" Tv when there current 68" is perfectly fine is just to tempting for the masses.....

Cheers. 

#125 _ChaosWeaver_

_ChaosWeaver_
  • Guests

Posted 11 March 2015 - 08:38 PM

True, but debt is also being created by businesses taking loans, and even by countries taking loans, and as you said, there is nothing backing that money, it is being created out of thin air....  of all the money in the world less than 5% is real currency the rest is debt..  95% debt ..    

if you do get a chance to watch either, the short one is easier to understand ( Jeezus, I never thought I would be interested in economics) and the 4 horsemen is very credible and well explained, but it is an hour and a half I get that...  I would really like to know you think too..   

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users