_MRNOS_
  • Guests

Posted 03 August 2006 - 01:07 PM

Just ordered mine! :spoton:

#27 _draglc_

_draglc_
  • Guests

Posted 03 August 2006 - 01:12 PM

Much better MR NOS! My spidy sense is tingling...

A1

#28 _MRNOS_

_MRNOS_
  • Guests

Posted 03 August 2006 - 01:16 PM

^Yeah but I think his ear is tingling!

#29 _hrt1and2_

_hrt1and2_
  • Guests

Posted 03 August 2006 - 01:39 PM

FARK! DAMN! geezus, i should open my eyes and should ave seen this topic ages ago :furious:

#30 _pallbag_

_pallbag_
  • Guests

Posted 03 August 2006 - 01:57 PM

WoooHooo I organised one thru Lions Den aswell !!

#31 Dangerous

Dangerous

Forum Fixture

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 948 posts

Posted 03 August 2006 - 02:48 PM

Pity they got the grille badge wrong. Looks nice apart from that though.

#32 slr5640

slr5640

XA9X

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 797 posts
  • Name:Brian

Posted 03 August 2006 - 03:37 PM

Could I recommend Bridge Model Cars to every one who wants to pre order in the future. I know they are in S.A. however Mark will post any order over $160 Australia wide for free ( registered as well).

FREE POSTAGE IN AUSTRALIA !!
As one of the leading diecast mail orders outlets in Australia all orders of $160 or over will be posted free of charge within Australia fully insured.
Due to recent increases in Australia Post charges, postage pricing on orders below $160 or orders over $160 made up of cars on sale have had an increase.
Parcels up to 500g will now be $6.00
Parcels over 500g will vary from $6.00 to $12.00 in most cases.

PRE-ORDERS
All pre-orders on Biante and Classic Carlectable models of Australian cars are guaranteed.
This means if you pre-order a model of an Australian car with us you are guaranteed to recieve it, I will not let you down and no deposit is required.
Likewise if you pre-order a model with me I need you to honour your pre-order and not let me down.
NOTE 1: Your phone numbers must be supplied with all preorders.
NOTE 2: Please include your surname in your email when preordering as I list all preorders alphabetically by surnames.
NOTE 3: Please remember to advise which scale you are enquiring about or preordering ie: 1:18, 1:43 or 1:64 as this saves a lot of time and emails back and forth.

MarkBryan (Bridge Model Cars) [[email protected]]
Good luck. I have dealt with Mark for some years now and is a pleasure to deal with.

#33 _draglc_

_draglc_
  • Guests

Posted 03 August 2006 - 06:15 PM

I didnt even realise you could order them through shops! Silly of me to not even think about it, all good though!

A1

#34 REDA9X

REDA9X

Removed

• Inactive
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 03 August 2006 - 06:38 PM

Should have ordered one through a toy/model shop that way you will get one.

I picked up mine & Datto's this arvo.  :clap:

Thats the best way to make sure you get it

Thats how I got both the Janson/Perkins and this new one
2 of each

Now ........ who finished 3rd in 79 and will they make a model so I can have a 1,2,3 finish in the cabinet ?

Ralph Radburn and John Smith came 3rd in 79 in the ex Grice A9X sedan. It was painted green where it had been painted gold when Grice ran it.

BTW, thanks to the few guys who PM'd me about getting me a model, I have secured one from another forum member cheers

#35 dattoman

dattoman

Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,472 posts
  • Name:Neil
  • Car:LX SS , 76 Cadillac , 3 x dattos

Posted 04 August 2006 - 01:18 AM

Got any decent pics of it
Might have a go at making my own up

#36 bryanw

bryanw

Forum Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 04 August 2006 - 09:21 AM

no this is crap, spent a over an hour to get through, put one in the cart, put in the credit card details, went to the next step and it took it out of my cart, saying not available anymore.
at least if someone tried to take it out of my cart in the toy shop we would be having further discussions over it!

left 2 emails with them, have 2 reference numbers, but no car!

how many were released in total, and on each day!
more people will be on line sat. so are more released sat?

#37 A9X

A9X

A fortunate run

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,024 posts
  • Name:Welby
Garage View Garage

Posted 04 August 2006 - 11:32 AM

Mine's in the cabinet.

Centre, pride of place.

Welby

#38 _draglc_

_draglc_
  • Guests

Posted 04 August 2006 - 03:22 PM

I checked my credit card last night, was billed twice!! So i sent them an email saying id been billed twice, with my order receipt, and what did they do? CANCEL MY BLOODY ORDER!! Thanks for being honest he said! I dont give a shit about honesty, i just wanted my money back.

Better get my car... not happy jan.

A1

#39 _MRNOS_

_MRNOS_
  • Guests

Posted 04 August 2006 - 03:40 PM

^Not good! Hope you get 1

#40 CI 0308

CI 0308

Forum Fixture

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 736 posts
  • Name:Brett
  • Car:77 LX SS, VX SS
Garage View Garage

Posted 04 August 2006 - 03:55 PM

I managed to get one and got the confirmation email then got another email saying it had been cancelled as they said I already had one, trouble is all the other orders all failed at the confirmation stage and I kept trying till I got one. So now all I have is one cancelled confirmation. I have emailed several times and faxed them but they dont reply. The problem now is that on Saturday when the next lot go I wont be able to get one because their stupid computer system says I have one on order when in fact I dont. Sneaky b**tards dont list their phone number so I cant call them.

#41 _draglc_

_draglc_
  • Guests

Posted 04 August 2006 - 05:29 PM

I sent an email to the support guys, said that my first order, which didnt show up properly, has already been shipped. Get home and the air express delivery advice is on the table but no one was home!

How the hell can i get to the post office during the days? Its ridiculous how post offices arent open on saturdays!

ARRGH!

A1

#42 _pallbag_

_pallbag_
  • Guests

Posted 04 August 2006 - 05:44 PM

Post Office people reckon its ridiculous that you order something, werent home when we try to deliver it and we have to leave cards for you to come to the post office !!!

ARRGH!

Pallbag (aka A Postal Manger) :D

#43 REDA9X

REDA9X

Removed

• Inactive
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 04 August 2006 - 06:01 PM

Good to see I'm not the only one who got #@$^%& over. I'm betting all of use honest people who just wanted to get one for our collection got bumped out by Ebay sellers.

#44 _pallbag_

_pallbag_
  • Guests

Posted 04 August 2006 - 06:08 PM

CI 0308, Go to www.whitepages.com.au and their number is listed there ...

#45 _Flatliner_

_Flatliner_
  • Guests

Posted 04 August 2006 - 07:20 PM

Had my wife on line Wednesday 2pm all ready to go and just before she got a chance to purchase, she lost the lot.
Not happy Jan.
So Plan B, on the phone almost all day Thursday and Friday to all the right places but no luck.
Then managed to put one on hold with Lions Den over here, picked up today for my son Brock and was then given the number of a person who had pre orderd 12 and got them all but may have a few spare so gave him a ring and bingo got two more for a mate $250 each deliverd to his door today.
Then tried all the Holden dealerships in Perth and managed to get another one for myself.
With another member of the Torana Club over here picking up two more from another local Holden dealership.
Also have my name on about 10 other lists around the place if any are not picked up.
So it pays to look around and try every avenue to secure one of these cars.
Now I don't have to get frustrated with the release tomorrow on the net.
But good luck if you are trying to get one over here becuase they almost all gone I would say.

#46 _MRNOS_

_MRNOS_
  • Guests

Posted 04 August 2006 - 07:25 PM

I managed to get a two for myself, and I know a few model shop owners up here is QLD so I'm looking for more for some of my mates that missed out, if theres a few spares available i'll, put them on here for forums members that missed out

#47 _ChiaLX_

_ChiaLX_
  • Guests

Posted 05 August 2006 - 11:25 AM

After pressing the refresh button for 20 mins I now have an order number. just have to wait for a confirmation email (fingers crossed).

EDIT: OMG. ckecked on the site at 27 mins past and it is temporarily out of stock!
I hope everyone here that wants one got in on time

mick

Edited by ChiaLX, 05 August 2006 - 11:34 AM.

#48 _Duck05_

_Duck05_
  • Guests

Posted 05 August 2006 - 12:20 PM

On the off chance that with all the errors and crap on the Biante site that one of you guy's end up with more than what you thought you ordered, I would love one (and I missed out again today) so if you can help me out PM me please, & thank you...
After 25 mins it said Final release complete!!!! :furious:

Regards
Duck05

#49 REDA9X

REDA9X

Removed

• Inactive
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 05 August 2006 - 06:30 PM

won't be long, they will be on ebay soon with more than double the price

#50 _ChiaLX_

_ChiaLX_
  • Guests

Posted 05 August 2006 - 06:40 PM

there is one on there at the moment. It has been revised as "SOLD OUT" and it was advertised at $398.00 :furious:

Not sure how many were actually made in this release but I am sure at least 30% will be re-sold on ebay etc.

Mine will take pride of place with my other torana memorabilia :D

Edit: got the confirmation email so it looks like I am a proud owner of an A9X hahaha :tease:

Edited by ChiaLX, 05 August 2006 - 06:42 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users