1979 A9X on sale in 20 mins...

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#76 _pallbag_

_pallbag_
  • Guests

Posted 09 August 2006 - 01:24 PM

MRNOS, I have done same and the hobby shop said to give them about 2 weeks, if I havent recieved one by end of month would luv it if you wouldnt mind placing my name beside one ?

#77 _lx5008_

_lx5008_
  • Guests

Posted 09 August 2006 - 04:00 PM

well just went and picked up mine from the hobbie shop. they only got in 50 instead of the 90 that they were told by biante. so the last 40 people that had a order in miss out and all people that ordered more than one miss out also.
anyway im happy.

#78 _V8racerchic_

_V8racerchic_
  • Guests

Posted 10 August 2006 - 02:53 PM

Just reading through all your posts in this topic, and I have to say that I too was online at 10.40am Saturday morning, ready to buy the 79 A9X from Biante. I knew when they were officially on sale as the website went into full meltdown!! I think I must have hit the refresh button a million times with all the errors that came up..
I thought I was going to miss out, but I finally got one.. I was on the website for near on an hour.. My pride and joy was delivered yesterday, and I'm very happy.

If anyone from Melb wants to pre order model cars, especially the Morris car coming out soon, I know that the hobbie shop called Games World ( at most big shopping centres) take orders. They normally only get in limited numbers, each store could only order in 24 of the 79 A9X's at a time though, so get your name on the order list quickly..

Cheers, Julz.

#79 _draglc_

_draglc_
  • Guests

Posted 10 August 2006 - 09:20 PM

Its amazing how many are on ebay at the moment, must be 10 or more!

A1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users