meanmachine72

Forum Fixture

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,007 posts
  • Name:Jono

Posted 04 April 2009 - 11:55 AM

[quote name='rorym' date='Apr 3 2009, 07:46 PM' post='385381']
Lol...Zook...you crack me up...give yourself a pat on the head..you have done your good deed for the day...now use your left hand.
R

tuff guy aye ...you said some thing similar to the gong before....
you have lost my respect...you must be jealous of johns collection of
xu-1s to stoop as low as you have here, would you bag my daughter for her
disabilities???? as she only has one arm to....you are a dog rorym

#77 meanmachine72

meanmachine72

Forum Fixture

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,007 posts
  • Name:Jono

Posted 04 April 2009 - 12:44 PM

rorym
heres a pic of my daughters disabilities for ya
you should be easily be able to intimidate her as she
is just 13 !!!!

Posted Image

if ya have not worked it out yet i take offence to your personal attack of the gong and any body esle here
that suffers from disabilities....
johnno

Edited by meanmachine72, 04 April 2009 - 12:53 PM.

#78 _Pallbag_

_Pallbag_
  • Guests

Posted 04 April 2009 - 04:10 PM

I struggled with this thread last night when I was pissed, now I am sober I still cant make head nor tails out of it ... Geeezus, what a faarking mixed up mess.

Another red please bartender !!

Edited by Pallbag, 04 April 2009 - 04:11 PM.

#79 racean69

racean69

Forum Fixture

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 781 posts
  • Name:Rod
  • Car:LH sedan

Posted 04 April 2009 - 04:14 PM

mm72 I am sure no one on here would have a go at your daughter because of a disability..

all this shit is just rediculous...no wonder I don't come on here much anymore. :cry: :cry:

#80 _Skapinad_

_Skapinad_
  • Guests

Posted 04 April 2009 - 04:26 PM

I for one dont think that is what Rory was getting at ....

Gong you have had a go at my physical appearance in the past ! should I also label you a D-O-G ? If you cant take it, dont give it...

Perhaps we need to organise a GMH "boxing day" gloves, ref's and anyone with a problem with someone on here can challenge them to a couple of rounds... all betting proceeds going to the forum ?

#81 _rorym_

_rorym_
  • Guests

Posted 04 April 2009 - 04:32 PM

Mean Machine...I have NO idea what you are on about...Go back and re-read my post..it was a dig at Zook which we have laughed about ...How you got involved and my comment involves you or your daughter I have no idea.
For you information, its my eldest brother birthday today. David had polio when he was 4 y.o. We, as a family have lived with disablilty of a non functing left arm from muscle wastage and very thin legs that collapse at the most in-opputune times. God don't tell him..He thinks he's normal..my Dad wouldn't have had it any other way. Happy Birthday Dave!

Adam,
http://www.coothaclassic.com.au/

300 entries so far from all over OZ I am told...175 will be accepted...this is the new Speed on Tweed.
R

Edited by rorym, 04 April 2009 - 04:44 PM.

#82 _BATHURST-32D_

_BATHURST-32D_
  • Guests

Posted 04 April 2009 - 04:59 PM

SKAP, ANYTIME, do you see me sookingabout it, no iv been down the shed working on my cars if someone else has taken offence to what rorym has said, its not my problem.

i cant wait for the day to run into yourself or rorym, i was only up acacia ridge thursday, and by the way dont ask for a truce this time.

gong

#83 _Skapinad_

_Skapinad_
  • Guests

Posted 04 April 2009 - 05:04 PM

SKAP, ANYTIME, do you see me sookingabout it, no iv been down the shed working on my cars if someone else has taken offence to what rorym has said, its not my problem.

i cant wait for the day to run into yourself or rorym, i was only up acacia ridge thursday, and by the way dont ask for a truce this time.

gong

John, it is your problem, you are the one who read too much into Rory's comment and blew it all out of proportion... As for a fight, well if your that passionate about it, happy to step into an organised ring and let you have a swing... Street fights and ambushes are for fools.

#84 _rorym_

_rorym_
  • Guests

Posted 04 April 2009 - 05:06 PM

I don't believe where this has gone to...a comment to Zook and I am belittling everyone...
My final post here.
I don't have to show this but ...
The 3 brothers had a drink for the the old bastard's birthday last night...He is on the right...check the left arm...as I said..Don't tell him...he thinks he's normal...Lol! That's it..I am outta here. I agree with race69..Adam...they are all yours.
R
Posted Image

Edited by rorym, 04 April 2009 - 05:09 PM.

#85 _BATHURST-32D_

_BATHURST-32D_
  • Guests

Posted 04 April 2009 - 05:08 PM

whatever, whenever, no doubt we will sort it.

gong

#86 _Skapinad_

_Skapinad_
  • Guests

Posted 04 April 2009 - 05:19 PM

John, next time your in Acacia Ridge, give me a call and we can grab a beer and have a chat.... the spoken word is much more effective and harder to misinterpret than those typed.... After the 2nd beer we will be best mates or breaking pool cues over each others heads !!

#87 _Pallbag_

_Pallbag_
  • Guests

Posted 04 April 2009 - 05:27 PM

Whats a D-O-G ?

May as well try and understand at least one thing in this thread ...

#88 _BATHURST-32D_

_BATHURST-32D_
  • Guests

Posted 04 April 2009 - 05:28 PM

iv just been back over this thread, and it seems the ol time you and rory was playing me, poor fool me, as to a drink with you,, sorry man thats bad for ya, pool cues, well thats a no no ,has i was always tort wepons are for weak fembit.
but has i said,, we will sort it.

gong

#89 tonys2r

tonys2r

Forum Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 200 posts
  • Car:LC GTR XU1

Posted 04 April 2009 - 05:35 PM

gee what a bitch session. i thought the nsw gtr xu1 club was bad ?back to the yellow dolly 72 bathurst car. This car was past in at the shann :tease: ons classic car auction last november at melborne it is still listed on shannons site under past auctions , check the build date listed as a june 72 car.?

#90 Zook

Zook

Forum Fixture

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,536 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 06:25 PM

Gee-zus...cyberspace eh :rolleyes:

#91 _ljbob_

_ljbob_
  • Guests

Posted 05 April 2009 - 09:58 AM

Some of you people need to build a bridge.
This is a site for people who love toranas. 3000 of them.

NOT THIS CRAP by a few members.
It's easy to mouth someone off when your not looking them in the eye.
Share your torana knowledge ect. Thats what we are here for.

Quote: Don't tell him...he thinks he's normal.
He is normal. It's very normal for people to have a disability. My Dad included.
A poor choice of words

GET OVER IT
BOB

#92 _pantah_

_pantah_
  • Guests

Posted 06 April 2009 - 12:53 AM

Red card to you all .............. Complete shit! How about you all stop posting..................................

#93 _Drag lc_

_Drag lc_
  • Guests

Posted 06 April 2009 - 05:15 PM

i am still intreaged as to what cars rory has i thought he had a lc or some thing aswell with a v8 in it?
Hayden

#94 Zook

Zook

Forum Fixture

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,536 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 06:54 PM

He did, but he sold it.

#95 _Drag lc_

_Drag lc_
  • Guests